Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-26-2024, 07:25 PM   #781
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Again, you love dead kids...so I fail to see the problem here.
No love of dead kids here.

What I have a problem with are middle aged, and elderly, males
dictating what women can and cannot do with their bodies.

How about a nationwide promotion of vasectomies?
It takes two to tango, for those who are unaware.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2024, 07:44 PM   #782
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
It took Abbott 90 days to allow 75% capacity for restaurants. We ran a small business ourselves in dallas County, we had far, far more issues with dallas county restrictions than state restrictions. By late 2020 Abbott saw the light DeSantis saw. Open businesses, get back to normal

Dallas County lost my wife and I in the lockdowns. They sent Sheriff deputies to churches in April to monitor the parking lots and arrest anyone that had their car windows rolled down during outdoor services (indoor services were not permitted)

You can shit on yourself all you want. People that live here know who the oppressors were. Local Democrat entities that were heavy handed
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Saved me from saying it! Perfect response

Similar in my neck of the woods.

Small businesses declared non-essential and ordered closed. Including my office. (Still had to pay rent though.)

Schools, Churches, Gyms, Hair Salons, Barber Shops, Parks and Beaches ordered closed.

Cops handing out $1000 tickets for entering a closed off area. Only took word getting out about a few of those and people started obeying.

But hundreds at a time were allowed into big box stores (Target, Walmart, etc.)

Liquor stores and bars ordered closed.

But state sanctioned Pot Dispensaries? Declared essential and allowed to stay open.

You could buy lottery tickets in the big box store.

But race tracks with all that open space? Not essential and ordered closed. (Later allowed to reopen.)

All at the whim of unelected health officials who were going off of Neil Furguson's 'model' that had an infection case fatality rate of 3.4% when the actual infection case fatality rate for the virus turned out to be about 0.20% (only off by about 170X.)

And who could forget Governor Hairgel getting caught indoors without a mask at a private party in a restaurant?

Or Nancy (We Need to Pass the Bill to See What's In It) getting her hair done in a hair salon that had been ordered closed?

Laws for thee but not for me.

Or me being offered an ambulance ride to the hospital and being reassured "We can get you on a ventilator right away" by a Kaiser Permanente Doctor after I called Kaiser's Coronavirus Hotline in late March 2020.

To this day I wonder how many people who were sick and scared shitless called that same number and took Kaiser doctors up on that same offer?

I don't think he was aware that almost 90% of people over 60 (I was 62 at the time) who were put on ventilators (and that WAS the Covid Protocol at the time) never made it out of the hospital alive.

But if he's any kind of doctor I have to think he's acutely aware of that now.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 02-26-2024 at 07:56 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2024, 07:51 PM   #783
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
then all those people should be voting repubilican in the next cycle you would think?
Dallas County? Heavy democrat stronghold. Black, white young urban voters. Move to the northern burbs for conservative voters and much safer environment. Much much safer
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2024, 07:54 PM   #784
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post

Ok, you first on the vasectomy thing. But much like you not taking in an illegal immigrant family to back up your talk, I don't expect you to have the wires cut either.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2024, 07:56 PM   #785
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Speak for yourself dickhead.

The Dems forced us to close the economy. It cost me personally between 4-500 hundred thousand dollars in income.

NOT REVENUE-BUT INCOME I WOULD HAVE MADE IN THE 1.5 YEARS IT TOOK FOR ANY RECOVERY TO OCCUR.
I'm sorry that occurred.
Businesses like yours are very important in this nation.
Not only does the prosperity of your business impact your family,
employees depend on that success as well. Not to mention the
local economy who benefit from successful business revenues.

We've seen it here locally, too.
There are not the same number of thriving local businesses.

However, to say that shutdowns were a plot against entrepreneurs is ridiculous.
I'd like to think that the country is better prepared for the next pandemic.
There will be one - though hopefully not in our lifetimes.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2024, 08:26 PM   #786
fast4522

Quote:
I'm sorry that occurred.
Businesses like yours are very important in this nation.
Not only does the prosperity of your business impact your family,
employees depend on that success as well. Not to mention the
local economy who benefit from successful business revenues.

We've seen it here locally, too.
There are not the same number of thriving local businesses.

However, to say that shutdowns were a plot against entrepreneurs is ridiculous.
I'd like to think that the country is better prepared for the next pandemic.
There will be one - though hopefully not in our lifetimes.
I will tell you what I know having talked with many general managers around my state. Most say they are almost back at pre covid levels but not quite. The shortage of employees has just about gone due to many places closing doors for good. Something about empty buildings up here in New Hampshire and taxes when they can't rent it they tear it down. I have seen buildings only 10 years old then Covid now a flat lot chain linked around lot. A few that had fires during Covid. Biden has been a death sentence for small business especially those who serve food. Many successful business revenues gone and buildings torn down for cheaper empty lot taxes.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 12:38 PM   #787
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

It's way more than abortions pal. Remember, I am not anti-abortion...I know, hard to believe, right?

A vote for Joe Biden is a vote for more dead kids...since you voted for and will vote for Biden again, you show zero problems with more dead kids.

Love the hypocrisy though in this thread though.

Bravo.
Old 02-27-2024, 03:52 PM   #788
davew

and as long as JOE keeps the border open, there are high numbers of minors going into child labor slavery and sex trafficking.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 04:38 PM   #789
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
and as long as JOE keeps the border open, there are high numbers of minors going into child labor slavery and sex trafficking.
Which is very sad, large numbers of body's turn up dead with no name and no one to claim every year. Not counting those who get sold at auction that go into servitude in strange cultures. And the ones who end up on our books we have to pay for.
Old 02-27-2024, 04:48 PM   #790
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Given Biden's creepy behavior with young children, I somehow don't find this as odd as I should. I truly believe that he is a closet pedophile, so these things become less important to such a person.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 05:19 PM   #791
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Given Biden's creepy behavior with young children, I somehow don't find this as odd as I should. I truly believe that he is a closet pedophile, so these things become less important to such a person.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone creepy around kids like Joe is.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 05:30 PM   #792
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I don't think I have ever seen anyone creepy around kids like Joe is.
Sure he is strange, but not any more than other family member we had that never got married. And he did and his progeny is a might worse than the tree thy came from. Just look at Joseph Patrick Kennedy Sr. he had two sons who slept with Marilyn Monroe (/ˈmærəlɪn mənˈroʊ/; born Norma Jeane Mortenson, when you mix money and power into it movies are made with plenty of content.
Old 02-27-2024, 06:19 PM   #793
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Sure he is strange, but not any more than other family member we had that never got married. And he did and his progeny is a might worse than the tree thy came from. Just look at Joseph Patrick Kennedy Sr. he had two sons who slept with Marilyn Monroe (/ˈmærəlɪn mənˈroʊ/; born Norma Jeane Mortenson, when you mix money and power into it movies are made with plenty of content.

He was a first class a-hole and Rose his wife was no better. I do not remember JFK, he died when I was 2, I remember Robert Kennedy, no issues with him, Ted should have been run through a wood chipper. He let Mary Jo Kopechne drown and got away with it. He was worried about getting a DUI.

I still am blown away how some people worship the Kennedy's. At Arlington National Cemetery people are always sobbing around their grave sites. Ted's
just has a little white cross marking his.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 06:35 PM   #794
fast4522

Quote:
He was a first class a-hole and Rose his wife was no better. I do not remember JFK, he died when I was 2, I remember Robert Kennedy, no issues with him, Ted should have been run through a wood chipper. He let Mary Jo Kopechne drown and got away with it. He was worried about getting a DUI.

I still am blown away how some people worship the Kennedy's. At Arlington National Cemetery people are always sobbing around their grave sites. Ted's
Truth be told is I have never voted democrat in my lifetime but of everything said about the Kennedy's I have to credit JFK for his handling of the Cuban Missile Crisis. That when it actually counts we have someone who can rise above and masterfully handle very real threats to our existence. We may be close to a point soon where a bobble head is not even close to what we need.
Old 02-27-2024, 06:55 PM   #795
tucker6

Quote:

The whole male part of the Kennedy family was full of narcissists. Sr. Jr. Robert. Ted. We are lucky they pettered out as a blood line.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply