Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Horseplayers Association of North America (H.A.N.A.)

Old 04-15-2009, 07:38 PM   #46
BUD

I trust you folks--

My question that Wasn't answered is the heart of the problem----we play the before mentioned track---The Spires does not offer wagers on it...

The Credit Card Co...Don't let some put money into a Wagering account----So Blokes like I--Have to get someone to get to Walgreen's to get a Green Dot Card--That off the Top--They Charge me 4.95---Now--I have to open a new account---To play some of the other tracks!!---This is Effin Nuts...

This is Why its vitally important that we stand together----

Being what I was in my former life we got screwed at every turn---Now with my disability I'm still getting screwed---Why--Soft BS union---NO ONE STANDS Together----Man we have the perfect opportunity---Don't let it pass..
BUD is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-19-2009, 11:10 PM   #47
kyle2227

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombsAway Bob
I know horseplayers love to gamble (& get value doing so), but I think we should be betting into a pool that actually shows up on the toteboard!
A HANA "SHOW of STRENGTH", betting into one races' show pool, would be much more effective in providing VISUAL evidence that we can "Rock the Tote" with our group! Doubling a tracks' exacta pool will only impress the track getting the handle & the HANA members willing to dig up the pool figs and compare them with previous numbers.
However, If there is $24,000 in the win pool, $11,000 in the place pool, & $30,000 IN THE SHOW POOL with no bridgejumping scenario, THAT WILL get the attention of the average joe!!! IMO.. Happy Easter, All. Peace,Bob Grant

Originally I thought that way was best but I am sure hanna knows the best way to do it so exacta is fine with me I am happy to bet it
kyle2227 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2009, 11:03 AM   #48
kyle2227

What did the pools end up being? Like how much higher?
kyle2227 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #49
Cangamble
Agitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle2227
What did the pools end up being? Like how much higher?
We figure that in total, HANA members added another $25,000 to the race pools (13-16,000 in the exactor)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: