Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 01-25-2008, 11:45 AM   #1
nobeyerspls

Cappin Chatter - 1/25

Chalky - We stunk the place up yesterday and Figgy felt so bad that he quit. His big number horses were off the board at 4/5 and 7/5.
Longball - So what. That happens every day with those horses all over the country. I'm having trouble picking horses that start. My 15-1 threw the rider, ran off, and was scratched. So what have you got for today?
Chalky - #8 Trust Or Bust should romp in the 3rd at GP as should #2 Identical in the 6th. They're both coming off second place finishes. The third race has to stay on the turf though.
Longball - Good luck with that. I stopped handicapping GP turf as it is so often a waste of time. Since you did Florida I'll do New York. I'll defy conventional wisdom and pick two 8-1 Fingerlakes horses at Aqueduct. #7 Cool Paradigm has the speed to handle the other fillies in the 2nd and #8 Senor Freddie looks good in the 5th off a series of foundation works.
Chalky - Two picks under 10-1? What about a play that makes some money?
Longball - Glad you asked. In Oaklawn's 3rd, #3 Knock First (10-1) and #5 McFadden (3-1) will make up the exacta. Use the 1,2,8,10,11, and 12 underneath for the tri and super. So, should we recruit a pace handicapper to replace Figgy?
Chalky - No. Those guys are too busy counting their winnings.
nobeyerspls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply