Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-21-2022, 02:01 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Teflon Don starting to frustrate "star witness" Cohen

My God...will they EVER be able to make something stick on Trump?

I mean, this is the most evil man in history...I think...and they can't do anything to him?

LMAO

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/manhatta...091218324.html

Quote:
If this grand jury is let go, Cohen won’t play ball. Asked if he’d be willing to sit down again with investigators or testify at a future trial against Trump, Cohen responded with utter exasperation.

“No. I spent countless hours, over 15 sessions—including three while incarcerated. I provided thousands of documents, which coupled with my testimony, would have been a valid basis for an indictment and charge,” he said.

“The fact that they have not done so despite all of this… I’m not interested in any further investment of my time,” he said.
Farcical
Old 04-21-2022, 02:37 PM   #2
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
My God...will they EVER be able to make something stick on Trump?

I mean, this is the most evil man in history...I think...and they can't do anything to him?

LMAO

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/manhatta...091218324.html

Farcical
"coupled with my testimony"

That right there is your problem Mr Cohen. You are an ex-con found guilty of lying and tax evasion. When you open your mouth, you hurt the case.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-21-2022, 03:06 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

PS. Why is the above link under the "movies" section...actually...it's pretty appropriate, as it is likely a work of fiction and not based on any true events...LOL
Old 04-21-2022, 03:08 PM   #4
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
"coupled with my testimony"

That right there is your problem Mr Cohen. You are an ex-con found guilty of lying and tax evasion. When you open your mouth, you hurt the case.
Speaking of tax evasion.... did you hear about Joe Briben's use of shell companies, and under reporting his earnings to avoid paying what he owed?

POS through and Thru.
Old 04-21-2022, 03:41 PM   #5
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Speaking of tax evasion.... did you hear about Joe Briben's use of shell companies, and under reporting his earnings to avoid paying what he owed?

POS through and Thru.
I was going to ask for a link, but figured that would be futile. So I looked it up myself. What I found is that Biden and his wife used a perfectly legal tactic which has been used by many. People incorporate themselves or their businesses all the time. That doesn’t mean Biden didn’t pay taxes. It just means he didn’t have to pay payroll taxes.

And, I found nothing to indicate he under reported his earnings. Perhaps you could point me to that.
Old 04-21-2022, 04:48 PM   #6
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I was going to ask for a link, but figured that would be futile. So I looked it up myself. What I found is that Biden and his wife used a perfectly legal tactic which has been used by many. People incorporate themselves or their businesses all the time. That doesn’t mean Biden didn’t pay taxes. It just means he didn’t have to pay payroll taxes.

And, I found nothing to indicate he under reported his earnings. Perhaps you could point me to that.
Sure its hard to find... the leftist media does a good job of burying anything Briben related... be Hunter or The Big Guy.

Funny with the left if Trump or any other Conservative does it they are cheats and crooks ripping off the poor... pushed to the top of all platforms leads all news cycles. But Joe or anyone from the Dipshit side of the aisle all cool with you that they bury it. Even doing a targeted search for specific content... somehow still get Trump did this or that... even when Joe Biden was the search parameters.

Now go on and do your normal... Fox News is not a trusted source for me... if CNN or MSDNC Madcow has not reported it.. It's lies all lies. Joe is not the POS you claim him to be.

Sure Trump may have donated his entire salary as President... unlike Joe Briben who donated shit stained underwear to goodwill and claims full value.

Yeah yeah... we know Saint Briben can do no wrong in your eyes. But if you step back and remove your face from the Dems butt crack and stop being a mushroom... you may see the light.
Old 04-21-2022, 07:05 PM   #7
AndyC

Quote:

Really? A person doesn't have to pay payroll taxes if incorporated. The corporation is required to pay reasonable compensation.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:49 PM   #8
Elkchester Road

Quote:

But this is the...SAME...EXACT...THING...that you bury "other people" over.

You are an absolute Lummox.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:52 PM   #9
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
Really? A person doesn't have to pay payroll taxes if incorporated. The corporation is required to pay reasonable compensation.
There is absolutely no chance that he will ever be able to wrap his head around this fact.

The Liberal Sense of Entitlement to everybody else's money could NEVER allow that.

AndyC