Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-20-2023, 02:00 AM   #31
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I actually wonder why people start threads/posts like these nowadays.

It will eventually come out in a couple weeks that he died rock climbing.
Old 07-20-2023, 09:07 AM   #32
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Or an aggressive game of rock, paper, scissors!
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2023, 09:25 AM   #33
Inner Dirt

I would be curious if you took the last 100 years and tracked the lives of various athletes concerning early deaths all the way to permanent damage done by PEDS, concussions, etc, and see how it has evolved. We had a fellow player die on us during summer two a days in HS, which I believe are no longer allowed at any level. He dehydrated himself from taking diet pills and they weren't liberal with water breakers back then. If that was today, major lawsuits, but it was the 70's. A lot of young athletes were dropping dead in the 80's, I think that was coke. I just wonder if the rate is up, down or the same.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2023, 10:14 AM   #34
classhandicapper

My guess is that there isn't a single answer to explain excess sudden deaths among young athletes (assuming there actually are excess sudden deaths).

There are several possible risk factors including steroids, clotting/myocarditis heart damage from the vaccines, heart damage from Covid, illegal drug use that did some long term damage, and who knows what else.

One thing I agree with Robert Kennedy Jr about is that we live in a very toxic environment between chemicals in food, water, and air, 70+ vaccinations, legal and illegal drugs that may not only being doing damage to our own bodies, but being passed along to our babies also.

We are on a very bad path.
Old 07-20-2023, 12:36 PM   #35
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post

And this means to you that, since this young man was obviously "forced" to take the vaccine in order to play football...then in "horse racing parlance" it is 1-9 that it was the vaccine that caused his untimely death.
Yes that is exactly what I mean ... he was forced to take the vaccine. And, yes, it is 1-9 that he was forced to take this dangerous, experimental vaccine which caused his untimely death.

If you don't think none of this is what likely happened, you can laugh your arse off all you like, but remember, the joke is on you.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2023, 12:53 PM   #36
myohmyjustify

Quote:

If he died rock climbing, the article would have said such a thing. If he died from a massive stroke, the article would has said so, as well. But he died from the result of being jabbed, and today, that means: 'unexpected death' in the obit.

If this was 2020-21 or so, the hospital would have said he died from the vaccine -- why? Not for journalistic nor medical purity but because of the money thrown at them to say such a horrible thing....' Money talks in our corrupt systems we've created.

You must remember the motorcyclist who died after crashing into a tree -- the medical report said 'covid' was the cause of death. I know you do recall that -- I reminded people on here many times about these type lies. And today you 'actually wonder why ...'

I started this thread because you won't. That's why.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2023, 01:18 PM   #37
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
It's shocking how educated medical doctors are so willing to turn a blind eye...for a couple of extra bucks...
as per usual, you haven't a clue
Old 07-20-2023, 01:44 PM   #38
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
as per usual, you haven't a clue
Yes, I know...big pharma is pure as the driven snow...and never put profits before best care practices...never essentially bribed doctors to dole out their pills...never lied about whether pain pills were addictive...never have paid BILLIONS and BILLIONS in fines because of criminal and civil cases

Never have doctors willing to go along with it all for some extra $$$ even though they KNOW better

Yup...I haven't a clue...you're right

I have no clue how deep the actual corruption and bullshit goes...but at least some of it has come to light in recent years and lots of people are starting to get wise to the game afoot.
Old 07-20-2023, 02:19 PM   #39
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Yes, I know...big pharma is pure as the driven snow...and never put profits before best care practices...never essentially bribed doctors to dole out their pills...never lied about whether pain pills were addictive...never have paid BILLIONS and BILLIONS in fines because of criminal and civil cases

Never have doctors willing to go along with it all for some extra $$$ even though they KNOW better

Yup...I haven't a clue...you're right

I have no clue how deep the actual corruption and bullshit goes...but at least some of it has come to light in recent years and lots of people are starting to get wise to the game afoot.
The link I'm about to post about Remdesivir is an archived version of an Epoch Times article that sits behind a paywall.

I was about to post it in the Only 30% of Covid deaths were a lie thread because it is my opinion that a percentage of the official Covid deaths weren't caused by the Covid virus - but resulted from side effects related to Remdesivir.

That said, after reading your post about corruption by Big Pharma decided to post it here.

FDA Approves Drug Remdesivir for COVID-19 Treatment in People With Kidney Problems, Despite Data Showing Renal Failure:
https://archive.is/G5ye9

Selected quotes:
Quote:
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on July 14 approved Veklury, also known as remdesivir, to treat COVID-19 in people with severe renal impairment, including dialysis, despite data showing the drug increases the risk of kidney failure.
Quote:
Remdesivir is the first and only FDA-approved antiviral COVID-19 treatment for people with renal disease.
Quote:
According to the company [Gilead], the FDA based its approval of remdesivir for use in patients with severe renal impairment on the results of a phase 1 study and a phase 3 randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, multicenter study trial that assessed how the drug interacts with the body and its safety profile. Yet the phase 3 study terminated prematurely due to “feasibility issues” and because it was “underpowered to assess for efficacy because of lower-than-expected enrollment.”

The company said their data did not reveal any new safety signals “associated with increased metabolite levels in patients with severely reduced kidney function.” However, data from the phase 3 study show serious adverse events were significantly higher in those who received remdesivir than those who received the placebo. People who took remdesivir were more likely to experience acute kidney injury (AKI), sepsis, COVID-19 pneumonia, sudden death, and heart problems.
Quote:
“Remdesivir should never have been approved in the first place,” Dr. Paul Marik, critical care physician and author of more than 500 peer-reviewed journal articles told The Epoch Times. “Gilead had to cook the data to be approved. The World Health Organization’s (WHO) own data shows it increases the risk of kidney failure twentyfold, so why you would approve it for someone with renal dysfunction is obscene.”
Quote:
The WHO published a bulletin in 2020 recommending against using remdesivir to treat COVID-19. The WHO’s recommendations were based on a review of evidence published in the British Medical Journal, including data from four international trials covering more than 7,000 hospitalized COVID-19 patients. The WHO found no evidence that the treatment helped hospitalized patients recover or improved their outcomes.

Dr. Marik said the National Institutes of Health and Gilead “cooked the first study” that formed the initial basis of FDA authorization in October 2020 because remdesivir was “so toxic.”

“They committed scientific fraud in a single clinical study that provided data to the FDA, changing the endpoint halfway through the study to try and prove the drug had any benefit,” he added. “The FDA is a proxy for Big Pharma. It has no interest in public health.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 07-20-2023 at 02:24 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2023, 03:25 PM   #40
46zilzal
velocitician

Epoch Times...what a joke
Old 07-20-2023, 04:35 PM   #41
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
I know, right?

How dare they cite studies published by such questionable outfits like the BMJ/British Medical Journal or recommendations from the WHO/World Health Organization?

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 07-20-2023 at 04:44 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2023, 05:46 PM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Who cares about 46 and what he thinks.

It's the young people who have to change their ways in order for any of this to get better.
Old 07-20-2023, 05:51 PM   #43
xtb

Quote:
Who cares about 46 and what he thinks.

It's the young people who have to change their ways in order for any of this to get better.
That's Zilly's problem, he doesn't think. No amount of evidence or testimony will change his mind. He knows what he knows and that's all that he knows.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2023, 06:46 PM   #44
classhandicapper

One of my best friends had a kidney transplant about 10 years ago. He's been in great health since then. A year or so ago he caught Covid. He had a bad case because he was on immunosuppressants related to the transplant. He went to the hospital and they took him off the immunosuppressants and put him on Remdesivir. His kidneys immediately started failing. He's on dialysis now. He's been waiting for another transplant for a little less than a year. To me, it was borderline insane to give him Remdesivir. The kidneys probably would have been OK off the immunosuppressants for a short period of time, but not with the Remdesivir.
Old 07-20-2023, 11:51 PM   #45
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
One of my best friends had a kidney transplant about 10 years ago. He's been in great health since then. A year or so ago he caught Covid. He had a bad case because he was on immunosuppressants related to the transplant. He went to the hospital and they took him off the immunosuppressants and put him on Remdesivir. His kidneys immediately started failing. He's on dialysis now. He's been waiting for another transplant for a little less than a year. To me, it was borderline insane to give him Remdesivir. The kidneys probably would have been OK off the immunosuppressants for a short period of time, but not with the Remdesivir.
When you attain an MD degree you can give an educated opinion. you have no idea what this fellow's labs were lifke before or after the removal.....

Classic SAMPLE error

Failure that rapidly has a lot to do with initial immune matching. My wife had the highest match that can be given and missed Covid altogether