Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-09-2015, 11:00 AM   #1
Hank

Racist WHITE cop manhandles tiny BLACK kid.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...rfaces-n371281
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2015, 11:02 AM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Sensationalism.
People in the neighborhood are saying there is more to this than what is on YouTube. Nothing so far suggests race was a factor.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/09...-gun-on-teens/

Sounds like a single cop out of control to me.
No need to race bait.

Last edited by Tom; 06-09-2015 at 11:09 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2015, 11:25 AM   #3
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank
Racist WHITE cop manhandles tiny BLACK kid.
A hot headed cop overreacted to a bunch of mouthy teenagers, and will probably lose his job. What evidence is there for your statement that he is a racist, or that racism was involved?
Old 06-09-2015, 12:07 PM   #4
Ocala Mike

Wasn't there a report that the original 911 call came in from someone who stated in so many words "There are too many black kids at the party"?

Also, who are the unidentified white adults standing around "directing traffic"? Jack Ruby types? Yes, there's more to this than meets the eye, but I'm sure race had a lot to do with it.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2015, 12:15 PM   #5
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike
Wasn't there a report that the original 911 call came in from someone who stated in so many words "There are too many black kids at the party"?

Also, who are the unidentified white adults standing around "directing traffic"? Jack Ruby types? Yes, there's more to this than meets the eye, but I'm sure race had a lot to do with it.
There is no doubt that there are racial issues in the overall incident. And the cop may or may not be a racist. But there is no evidence to that effect yet.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:15 PM   #6
classhandicapper

I read that the pool was overcrowded partly due to a large party and kids jumping over the fence to join in. There was an altercation between two adults because it was a private pool and there were a lot of kids there that were generally not allowed to be there. Someone called 911 because of the altercation.

I doubt the cops actions were racist but the altercation may have had some racist undertones because the pool was in a white area and a white woman was yelling to get those kids back to some "projects" in the area. From what I gather the cop pulled a gun when the kids started to surround him a little while he had the girl on the ground.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 06-09-2015 at 12:18 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2015, 12:15 PM   #7
Marshall Bennett

I don't see it as a big deal. Cop loses job for stupidity. Most adults in the neighborhood said other cops did their job and the kids were indeed out of control. Perhaps some parenting is in order here. Perhaps getting the shit scarred out of them will be a start.
As for the 14 year old girl. She seemed no worse for wear when interviewed and now is a youtube hit sensation.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2015, 12:48 PM   #8
Ocala Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett

She seemed no worse for wear
Is that gonna be the benchmark then for out of control cops? Would you say that if she were your daughter?
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2015, 12:56 PM   #9
TJDave

If it was a pool party what were those kids doing out front?
Old 06-09-2015, 01:04 PM   #10
magwell

Quote:
Is that gonna be the benchmark then for out of control cops? Would you say that if she were your daughter?
I would have told her when he told you to leave and you did, why did you go back and start running your mouth at the cop , your lucky you didnt get hurt or locked up.......
Old 06-09-2015, 01:07 PM   #11
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave
If it was a pool party what were those kids doing out front?
It is a home-owners association pool for residents and guests. The kids did not live in the community, and were trying to crash the party. Some were climbing over the fence.
Old 06-09-2015, 01:32 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Why do the race baiters have to scream racism whenever there is a wkite/black confrontation? They do that immediately before facts are known. What we have here is what looks to be a young cop on a power trip losing his cool with a teenage girl. We don't know what she did to get the reaction that she did. Also let us not forget the black kids were party crashing and trespassing, they aren't innocent. After the girl is shoved to the ground the cop draws his gun when it appears multiple individuals rush him.

So why can't the media or whatever tell the story from both sides? The group of black kids were trespassing party crashers and yes a bunch of black kids in a white neighborhood will stand out like a sore thumb, as will the opposite.

Both are suspicious. I am a white middle aged male who twice was stopped
for driving slowly through a black neighborhood. Cop blatantly asked what I was doing there?, one cop was black (Does that make him racist for stopping a white guy he thought was suspicious?) My problem was I was moving cross country and my Garmin gave me some strange routes to ATMs.

Sick and tired of the left screaming racism where there is no evidence of it, that does nothing but divide people even more. The county I live in is 1/3 black, yet I have not once seen anyone of either color interact strangely with someone of a different race. The left and the media want you to believe racism is rampant, it isn't.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2015, 01:38 PM   #13
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt

So why can't the media or whatever tell the story from both sides? The group of black kids were trespassing party crashers and yes a bunch of black kids in a white neighborhood will stand out like a sore thumb, as will the opposite.
It is a mixed neighborhood, mostly white. I saw a couple of comments in the media today from black residents who said they saw no evidence of racism on the part of the cops. Stupidity maybe, but no racism.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:52 PM   #14
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
The statement you're responding to is taken out of context.
The benchmark for out-of-control cops is termination and/or prosecution. This has always been standard. Nothing's changed here.
The benchmark for out-of-control people, particularly those of color, is another matter. One liberals have trouble addressing.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-09-2015, 04:34 PM   #15
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I'll forward this thread to the officers attorney.

Calling somebody racist without info is inflammatory
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply