Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-12-2022, 10:07 PM   #61
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
Marina lives in Rockwall, Texas, near Dallas.
That's where she was relocated in the 60s. I worked with a lady that went to school with her kids
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-12-2022, 10:09 PM   #62
ElKabong

This entire thread reminds me of the opening scene from Let It Ride
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 12-12-2022, 10:19 PM   #63
ElKabong

Quote:
Uh, Oswald was a United States Marine stationed at Atsugi Japan, where the U2 spy plane was based. Hardly a lowlife loser misfit.
Definitely a low life loser misfit. He never finished anything he started. Quit the football team , didn't finish high school, didn't complete his tour of duty, didn't stay in Russia.

Marshall Bennett got that much right, no govt agency would have touched the coward with a 10 ft pole. He'd have sung like a bird once captured.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:24 PM   #64
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Definitely a low life loser misfit. He never finished anything he started. Quit the football team , didn't finish high school, didn't complete his tour of duty, didn't stay in Russia.

Marshall Bennett got that much right, no govt agency would have touched the coward with a 10 ft pole. He'd have sung like a bird once captured.
That's why they killed him too
Old 12-12-2022, 10:34 PM   #65
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
That's why they killed him too
You've got somewhat of a point.

But I have come to believe that the Dallas Police had a suspected cop killer and they were going to off him. Ruby was only in the basement for approximately 47 seconds after they were very late bringing Oswald down. Either Ruby had the luckiest timing in the history of the earth or they were waiting for Jack to show up. The police were likely set up to do this.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:35 PM   #66
ElKabong

Jack ruby was a Chicago whacko. No conspiracy there. It's well documented by fact why he was there and the circumstances.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:36 PM   #67
ranchwest

Quote:

The Marine Corps gave him clearance at the secret Atsugi Air Base.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:36 PM   #68
ElKabong

Quote:
You've got somewhat of a point.

But I have come to believe that the Dallas Police had a suspected cop killer and they were going to off him. Ruby was only in the basement for approximately 47 seconds after they were very late bringing Oswald down. Either Ruby had the luckiest timing in the history of the earth or they were waiting for Jack to show up. The police were likely set up to do this.
If Oswald hadn't asked for a sweater ruby wouldn't have been on the scene. You already knew that I bet
Old 12-12-2022, 10:38 PM   #69
ranchwest

Quote:
Jack ruby was a Chicago whacko. No conspiracy there. It's well documented by fact why he was there and the circumstances.
That's why he asked Earl Warren to bring him to Washington so he could tell the whole story, right?
Old 12-12-2022, 10:40 PM   #70
ranchwest

Quote:
If Oswald hadn't asked for a sweater ruby wouldn't have been on the scene. You already knew that I bet
It is my contention that Oswald wasn't going down until Ruby got there. Ruby was in the basement for 47 seconds. Yet he was right on time.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:44 PM   #71
ranchwest

Quote:
So you figure it took Oswald well over an hour to put on a sweater?
Old 12-12-2022, 10:56 PM   #72
ElKabong

Quote:
So you figure it took Oswald well over an hour to put on a sweater?
Where do you get an hour??
Old 12-12-2022, 10:58 PM   #73
ElKabong

Quote:
That's why he asked Earl Warren to bring him to Washington so he could tell the whole story, right?
He wanted to catch the redskins game. I'm sure....

Dude, the story is there to read. One of his esteemed dancers from ft worth will recount it for ya if you like. She's probably not hot anymore, so..
Old 12-12-2022, 11:03 PM   #74
ElKabong

Quote:
It is my contention that Oswald wasn't going down until Ruby got there. Ruby was in the basement for 47 seconds. Yet he was right on time.
Oswald, in his cell calls jack ruby on his shoe phone. "Hey jack. Lee here. Lookit, I'll be down in about 40 minutes or so when the boys here can find a sweater. I can't be shot in just a t shirt, you know. I deserve better.

Oh, and leave that dog of yours at home ok? Once you gun me down we don't want the poor fella to suffocate in the car. Everyone knows how fkn crazy you are about that dog. Toodles!"

Last edited by ElKabong; 12-12-2022 at 11:05 PM.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:09 PM   #75
ElKabong

Quote:
The Marine Corps gave him clearance at the secret Atsugi Air Base.
So?

I know you're not real fond of Ollie North. A criminal iirc...Believe it or not he had a pretty cool double secret security clearance.

In a more serious tone, every Vet here will tell you his clearance meant little