Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-22-2021, 01:35 AM   #31
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
I recommend the book Enemy of the Truth by Sherry Fiester, a court certified forensics expert. She shows through modern techniques that JFK was shot from the South Knoll (opposite side of Dealey Plaza from the Grassy Knoll). That was the area that was the front of JFK's head orientation, which explains his violent backwards movement. But the means, cause and motive are not germane to the question at hand.

You've offered no argument for maintaining the secrecy of the documents. Why is the government still concerned about their own documents nearly 58 years later?

I understand Marshall Bennett's long held position on this matter, books are a dime a dozen in this matter. I take into consideration our very best, the American worker cops and hospital staff and what they said on that day. Nothing else moves my opinion, Lee Harvey Oswald was a shooter and he did in fact kill Officer J. D. Tippit and did fire on JFK from the fifth floor. I do not believe he had the kill shot, he might have missed. From that floor I would expect the young President might have been missing a jaw. So lone shooter I do not buy into, also gunshot wounds were not a new thing back then. Hospitals all had the same set of gauges when measuring would size, especially crisp 30 cal holes in the skull. There is a reason the doctors said different until they were muzzled up. Inside the DOJ RFK's # 2 admitted if they had everything they would have continued indictments on some we do not have to name now.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2021, 01:43 PM   #32
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I understand Marshall Bennett's long held position on this matter, books are a dime a dozen in this matter. I take into consideration our very best, the American worker cops and hospital staff and what they said on that day. Nothing else moves my opinion, Lee Harvey Oswald was a shooter and he did in fact kill Officer J. D. Tippit and did fire on JFK from the fifth floor. I do not believe he had the kill shot, he might have missed. From that floor I would expect the young President might have been missing a jaw. So lone shooter I do not buy into, also gunshot wounds were not a new thing back then. Hospitals all had the same set of gauges when measuring would size, especially crisp 30 cal holes in the skull. There is a reason the doctors said different until they were muzzled up. Inside the DOJ RFK's # 2 admitted if they had everything they would have continued indictments on some we do not have to name now.
5th floor? Really?

You have not addressed the question at hand.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:31 PM   #33
fast4522

Quote:
5th floor? Really?

You have not addressed the question at hand.
OK let some of us talk about some things before a South Knoll. The young President had more than one GSW. Obviously he took a bullet in the neck before he was struck by the bullet that exited near the front side that much brain matter ended up on the seat of the car. Every one of us has a paper punch, get it and press a fresh hole into some paper. That similar sized hole was found on the back of JFK head basically 2 inches deep into his hair away from his ear. That hole was a crisp punch out with the skull around the hole intact. Without any dispute it was a enter wound that was responsible for the larger missing brain and tissue that ended his life. There is no way a South Knoll could result in the fatal shot that entered the rear of his head period. The snap back and other things seen in frames of the Zapruder Film are for those looking for other details. To close I would say whatever you were told was product, just as everything the public is told by people who think you need some dumb down version of everything. My view was bullets originated from more than one direction and shooter. I think a missing point is that it was a secret service car with a bullet proof windshield.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:37 PM   #34
ranchwest

The windshield was not bullet proof. Nor was the car top that had been removed. And, it was not a Secret Service vehicle. It was a Presidential limousine.

The X-Rays show that the skull fragmented beveling changed from front to back, which by modern forensics indicates a shot from the front.

But you still have not addressed the original question.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:48 PM   #35
fast4522

Quote:
The windshield was not bullet proof. Nor was the car top that had been removed. And, it was not a Secret Service vehicle. It was a Presidential limousine.

The X-Rays show that the skull fragmented beveling changed from front to back, which by modern forensics indicates a shot from the front.

But you still have not addressed the original question.
It was a secret service car that had steps for secret service feet to ride on with hand grabs period, the fact that the top could be removed is not germane to this conversation. X-Rays show many things, nothing can be viewed today with everything disappearing into a federal black hole. If you think a question needs to be addressed from actual data inside the public domain, phrase the question in plain terms.
Old 10-22-2021, 09:58 PM   #36
ranchwest

Quote:
It was a secret service car that had steps for secret service feet to ride on with hand grabs period, the fact that the top could be removed is not germane to this conversation. X-Rays show many things, nothing can be viewed today with everything disappearing into a federal black hole. If you think a question needs to be addressed from actual data inside the public domain, phrase the question in plain terms.
Having foot steps does not determine the ownership of the car. It was the President's limo.

You failed to acknowledge that I was correct about the windshield not being bullet proof. The fact that I included the top in that category was in case you tried to make another erroneous claim.

X-rays do show many things... and one thing they show is what I just explained to you.

My question was quite clear. Perhaps you lack reading comprehension skills... Should the remaining documents specified by the ARRB be released?
Old 10-22-2021, 11:20 PM   #37
fast4522

Quote:
Having foot steps does not determine the ownership of the car. It was the President's limo.

You failed to acknowledge that I was correct about the windshield not being bullet proof. The fact that I included the top in that category was in case you tried to make another erroneous claim.

X-rays do show many things... and one thing they show is what I just explained to you.

My question was quite clear. Perhaps you lack reading comprehension skills... Should the remaining documents specified by the ARRB be released?

I think that I destroyed your post contained inside #18 and you are none to happy about it. On top of that you place more importance about things that suggest some ugly things on American workers "That's why I believe the government has covered up what happened." < YOU. Something else about someone placing a bullet, I don't dig into that.

I did say that I understand Marshall Bennett's positions on this matter and I will say others who are not in this thread I understand theirs too. They do not want to go where you go, many want to accept without exception something with a gift bow clean and neat.

So my logic is the focus on the GSW's and for this thread the kill shot, so a car correctly positioned and a foam dummy correctly positioned with florescent trace stick into the foam head with where the long end of the stick points where it came from is what I think. Your dead hack, Sherry Fiester and her book does nothing for me. I prefer Marshall Bennett's positions over yours plain and simple. I believe even the Kennedy family (RFK & Edward Kennedy) wanted the country to move on instead of the endless conspiracy agendas. You want to babble about cars and windshields your as lost as someone trying to sell a book.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:52 PM   #38
ranchwest

Quote:
I think that I destroyed your post contained inside #18 and you are none to happy about it. On top of that you place more importance about things that suggest some ugly things on American workers "That's why I believe the government has covered up what happened." < YOU. Something else about someone placing a bullet, I don't dig into that.

I did say that I understand Marshall Bennett's positions on this matter and I will say others who are not in this thread I understand theirs too. They do not want to go where you go, many want to accept without exception something with a gift bow clean and neat.

So my logic is the focus on the GSW's and for this thread the kill shot, so a car correctly positioned and a foam dummy correctly positioned with florescent trace stick into the foam head with where the long end of the stick points where it came from is what I think. Your dead hack, Sherry Fiester and her book does nothing for me. I prefer Marshall Bennett's positions over yours plain and simple. I believe even the Kennedy family (RFK & Edward Kennedy) wanted the country to move on instead of the endless conspiracy agendas. You want to babble about cars and windshields your as lost as someone trying to sell a book.
And you still refuse to address the question at hand. You and Marshall should start your own thread, one where ignorance reigns.

And I said nothing about "ugly things about American workers". Where do you get these preposterous notions?

Last edited by ranchwest; 10-22-2021 at 11:54 PM.
ranchwest is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2021, 12:01 AM   #39
fast4522

Quote:
And you still refuse to address the question at hand. You and Marshall should start your own thread, one where ignorance reigns.

And I said nothing about "ugly things about American workers". Where do you get these preposterous notions?
Just because you started the thread means it will go where you want, a forum is more organic.
Old 10-23-2021, 12:09 AM   #40
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
No way Biden releases them.

If the public finds out that Democratic Party and the Mafia worked together to kill him……………it would be a huge story.

But I’m sure that’s not in the papers anyway……
I do not believe the Democratic Party and the Mafia worked together to kill him, I just do not think he was accepted for doing what he wanted by the establishment. I believe what Oswald said being a patsy, he was in on it but found out they had a insurance policy.
Old 10-23-2021, 12:32 AM   #41
ranchwest

Quote:
Just because you started the thread means it will go where you want, a forum is more organic.
Just because you CAN be rude does not mean you must.
Old 10-23-2021, 12:47 AM   #42
ranchwest

Quote:

The idea that you destroyed anything is hilarious. You don't know which floor the sniper's nest was on. You didn't know that the windshield was not bullet proof. And, it was YOU who brought up windshields, so if you want to babble about them, go ahead. You don't know whose limousine it was. Sheesh, do you know anything about the case at all?
Old 10-23-2021, 01:06 AM   #43
fast4522

Quote:
The idea that you destroyed anything is hilarious. You don't know which floor the sniper's nest was on. You didn't know that the windshield was not bullet proof. And, it was YOU who brought up windshields, so if you want to babble about them, go ahead. You don't know whose limousine it was. Sheesh, do you know anything about the case at all?
What is is hilarious is you think Sherry Fiester has anything to add here. No one else wants part of your thread. That you think your post #42 contains anything worth talking about.
Old 10-23-2021, 01:24 AM   #44
fast4522

I assumed the windshield was bulletproof because it was a secret service car, my mistake.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_001.jpg (62.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 10-23-2021, 01:28 AM   #45
ranchwest

Quote:
What is is hilarious is you think Sherry Fiester has anything to add here. No one else wants part of your thread. That you think your post #42 contains anything worth talking about.
I talked to Sherry Fiester many times. We became close friends. I admired her greatly for her knowledge, intellect, honesty and kindness. It's a shame you didn't get to know and appreciate her.

As for your going off topic, that's what trolls do.