Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-21-2021, 01:09 PM   #16
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
The magic bullet and the violent way Kennedy's head snaps back, leave quite a few questions. Oswald denied killing Kennedy and was murdered two days after the killing. I just feel the government did not want to admit they don't know what really happened.
Test have been conducted that are often either ignored or disregarded. The actual killing has been studied and confirmed through science.
In one instance, human skulls were filled with gelatin and shot with the same weapon at the same distance from behind at the exact same angle.
In each case the gelatin was blown out the front of the skull, forcing it to bolt backward and off its stand.
There was no magic bullet. As the bullet passed thru the soft tissue in Kennedy's neck, its energy was diminished. Then after striking Connally in the back it encountered more soft tissue and muscle. It exited, striking his wrist and lodging precariously in his thigh. As he was moved from the limo and placed on a stretcher it apparently dislodged.
Until another scenario is proven more convincing thru similar analysis, I'm going with the scientific conclusion, published, and reviewed by many in the same field and agreed upon.
Conspiracy theories will always exist, though nearly all have been debunked. The science and ballistics, however, are imo concrete.
Oswalds's path in the months and years ahead of the assassination were reckless and wayward beyond what any ordinary person would take. Even an idiot wouldn't choose such a fool to be trigger-man of any president's assassination...and carried out using an old Italian surplus rifle and lead ammunition.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2021, 02:47 PM   #17
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
More than a few powerful organizations and individuals wanted JFK gone, he was a threat to the establishment.
I have no idea who killed Kennedy or why.

My point is that in light of what we know about Oswald's activism, his trip to Russia, the expertise required to pull off those shots, that Joe Kennedy had ties to the mafia, that the mafia may have even helped John get elected, that the mafia was working with the US government over Cuba, that Robert was going after the mafia at that time, it makes a lot more sense that Oswald was knocked off by a mob connected guy because he had a lot of information that someone wanted squashed than because a man with ties to the mafia loved Kennedy so much he wanted revenge and to spare the Kennedy family from a trial.

At that stage the mafia hated Kennedy. Everyone connected to them was probably throwing a party when he was knocked off even if they had zero to do with it.

When you see single roach, there are probably a lot more. In this case there are roaches all over the place. There are way too many to ignore and simply accept the government's story. We just don't know the rest of the details and story. IMO, there's just no way Oswald was some crazed lone gunman and Ruby was angry and killed him. More was going on.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-21-2021 at 02:58 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2021, 05:52 PM   #18
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Test have been conducted that are often either ignored or disregarded. The actual killing has been studied and confirmed through science.
In one instance, human skulls were filled with gelatin and shot with the same weapon at the same distance from behind at the exact same angle.
In each case the gelatin was blown out the front of the skull, forcing it to bolt backward and off its stand.
There was no magic bullet. As the bullet passed thru the soft tissue in Kennedy's neck, its energy was diminished. Then after striking Connally in the back it encountered more soft tissue and muscle. It exited, striking his wrist and lodging precariously in his thigh. As he was moved from the limo and placed on a stretcher it apparently dislodged.
Until another scenario is proven more convincing thru similar analysis, I'm going with the scientific conclusion, published, and reviewed by many in the same field and agreed upon.
Conspiracy theories will always exist, though nearly all have been debunked. The science and ballistics, however, are imo concrete.
Oswalds's path in the months and years ahead of the assassination were reckless and wayward beyond what any ordinary person would take. Even an idiot wouldn't choose such a fool to be trigger-man of any president's assassination...and carried out using an old Italian surplus rifle and lead ammunition.
I recommend the book Enemy of the Truth by Sherry Fiester, a court certified forensics expert. She shows through modern techniques that JFK was shot from the South Knoll (opposite side of Dealey Plaza from the Grassy Knoll). That was the area that was the front of JFK's head orientation, which explains his violent backwards movement. But the means, cause and motive are not germane to the question at hand.

You've offered no argument for maintaining the secrecy of the documents. Why is the government still concerned about their own documents nearly 58 years later?
Old 10-21-2021, 05:58 PM   #19
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
You've offered no argument for maintaining the secrecy of the documents. Why is the government still concerned about their own documents nearly 58 years later?
The government will eventually release secret documents revealing killings committed in other countries...but the government will never admit to killing one of their own.
Old 10-21-2021, 06:19 PM   #20
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
The government will eventually release secret documents revealing killings committed in other countries...but the government will never admit to killing one of their own.
What I don't understand is why any clearly incriminating documents would still exist. If there were any incriminating documents, someone probably would have destroyed them long ago. What they might be afraid of is documents that reveal some unrelated shady operations they were involved in that are typical for the government, but not things they want to public to know about.
Old 10-21-2021, 06:52 PM   #21
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
What I don't understand is why any clearly incriminating documents would still exist. If there were any incriminating documents, someone probably would have destroyed them long ago. What they might be afraid of is documents that reveal some unrelated shady operations they were involved in that are typical for the government, but not things they want to public to know about.
The incriminating documents still exist because our two political parties need "leverage" against one another, which they then use as bargaining power whenever major issues come up for a vote. Politics is a dirty business.
Old 10-21-2021, 08:00 PM   #22
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Clearly there is something that is quite embarrassing to the government. Researchers have pieced together quite a lot about the assassination... it would be good to know what it is that the government has chosen to withhold. There's enough info out that I think I know what happened, but there's still an element of speculation. I cannot be certain whether the embarrassment around the remaining documents involves the assassination directly or something else.
Old 10-21-2021, 08:04 PM   #23
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
More than a few powerful organizations and individuals wanted JFK gone, he was a threat to the establishment.
Nowadays they just get Russia to make up a fake dossier...thus no actual blood on their hands...
Old 10-21-2021, 08:15 PM   #24
ranchwest

Quote:
I always say that if you go to motive, you limit the suspects to about 16 million.
Old 10-21-2021, 08:16 PM   #25
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Nowadays they just get Russia to make up a fake dossier...thus no actual blood on their hands...
And the media does the rest.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2021, 08:19 PM   #26
ranchwest

Quote:
And the media does the rest.
At one time the CIA was paying the media, Operation Mockingbird. Then they announced they would no longer pay the media. So, I presume they gave the media other incentives to promote their interests.

Last edited by ranchwest; 10-21-2021 at 08:22 PM.
ranchwest is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2021, 08:25 PM   #27
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
The slug from Oswald's Carcano was round nosed and designed to tumble after hitting something. Connally would have had a big hole ripped through his body if the same round hit both men, and the lead would not have ended up in pristine condition.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-21-2021, 08:35 PM   #28
ranchwest

Quote:
The slug from Oswald's Carcano was round nosed and designed to tumble after hitting something. Connally would have had a big hole ripped through his body if the same round hit both men, and the lead would not have ended up in pristine condition.
The bullet presented was not quite pristine, but you are correct that it should have been very deformed after all the damage inflicted. But this also assumes that the bullet, CE399, is legit. It was found on a stretcher near an elevator at Parkland. Then, there was no traceable chain of custody if it even was the right bullet to begin with.
Old 10-21-2021, 08:55 PM   #29
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Guys...guys...guys...

You see how everyone (media, gov't, etc) LIES to the American people constantly...

IMAGINE what they did back in the 1960s when everyone was WAY MORE gullible.

The bullet was FOUND on a stretcher? No, it was put there...and it wasn't the actual bullet...

Jeez...do I have to spell out everything?
Old 10-21-2021, 09:37 PM   #30
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Guys...guys...guys...

You see how everyone (media, gov't, etc) LIES to the American people constantly...

IMAGINE what they did back in the 1960s when everyone was WAY MORE gullible.

The bullet was FOUND on a stretcher? No, it was put there...and it wasn't the actual bullet...

Jeez...do I have to spell out everything?
No, of course not. Secret Service agent Sam Kinney's neighbor says Kinney told him that he placed the bullet there.

I think there was no intent to kill JFK. Lots of people were in on this. Then someone hijacked the plan and actually killed him. That's why I believe the government has covered up what happened.

So, no, you don't need to spell out anything to me.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: