Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-02-2021, 10:29 AM   #1
lamboguy

very sad

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/or...entanyl-deaths
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2021, 10:36 AM   #2
woodtoo

China is killing the Fractured States with their poison virus and poison drugs. Past time to detach from China totally.
Old 08-02-2021, 11:12 AM   #3
jay68802

It is not covid, no one cares.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2021, 12:43 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Sorry, no empathy from me, people who abuse pain medications cause people who need them for medicinal purposes not to have access to them. They cause innocent people to suffer. Due to two spinal cord injuries pain has ran my life for over 40 years. Surgeries only took out the highs and lows. Most doctors stopped prescribing pain meds to for chronic long term pain a decade ago.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2021, 01:11 PM   #5
Marshall Bennett

With millions on their way illegally to all parts of the country, who even cares? They bring dope and whatever means to stay alive. We can't even count them, how the hell we gonna find and arrest them?
Like the old phrase goes "Just Say No"...and keep a distance.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2021, 06:05 PM   #6
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
With millions on their way illegally to all parts of the country, who even cares? They bring dope and whatever means to stay alive. We can't even count them, how the hell we gonna find and arrest them?
Like the old phrase goes "Just Say No"...and keep a distance.
It is a shitshow of the highest order, they have the timing down to a science. They know what resources in a area are and send family's from grandma to grandson to use our resources to capacity then time the runners with the 200 pound drug filled backpacks to evade resources.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2021, 07:56 PM   #7
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
It is not covid, no one cares.
until the kids of Democrat politicians start dying from fentanyl
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2021, 08:20 PM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
until the kids of Democrat politicians start dying from fentanyl
That’s already happen. They don’t care
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-02-2021, 08:43 PM   #9
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
That’s already happen. They don’t care
You and I are not too different in age, but it is a guarantee that you know more about this stuff. I thought everything was cut with baking soda, so fast forward to today it sounds like everything is cut with fentanyl. And to be honest I only know about the word cut from television in movies. I have never seen Heroin, Crack, or anything like that stuff.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2021, 06:20 AM   #10
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Sorry, no empathy from me, people who abuse pain medications cause people who need them for medicinal purposes not to have access to them. They cause innocent people to suffer. Due to two spinal cord injuries pain has ran my life for over 40 years. Surgeries only took out the highs and lows. Most doctors stopped prescribing pain meds to for chronic long term pain a decade ago.
medicinal marijuana is your answer for pain today
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2021, 11:56 AM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
medicinal marijuana is your answer for pain today

I have tried CBD oil, Kratom and medicinal marijuana (reluctantly). None of those worked. The marijuana might be close to working if I ate enough or smoked enough to get so stoned I could not walk. I know what works for me as I have tried everything that did not.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:12 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

kratom didn't work, eh? That's disappointing to hear. I was looking into it for a friend of mine (who isn't all that big on alternative therapies) as an alternative to opioids, and it seemed promising...
Old 08-03-2021, 12:13 PM   #13
lamboguy

Quote:
I have tried CBD oil, Kratom and medicinal marijuana (reluctantly). None of those worked. The marijuana might be close to working if I ate enough or smoked enough to get so stoned I could not walk. I know what works for me as I have tried everything that did not.
i have been doing great with chiropractic once a month now. you need a good one though.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-03-2021, 12:24 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
kratom didn't work, eh? That's disappointing to hear. I was looking into it for a friend of mine (who isn't all that big on alternative therapies) as an alternative to opioids, and it seemed promising...

I think it depends on the individual, I would not discourage anyone from trying it. You can get a month's supply for $30, worth a shot.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:33 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i have been doing great with chiropractic once a month now. you need a good one though.

I had to have my lower spin fused, not you typical person with back problems. I also fractured two neck vertebrae. I also have a lot of other damaged or worn out body parts. I have tried 3 different chiropractors and 2 different physical therapy clinics. Physical therapy made me worse, some of the chiropractor treatment gave some relief, but it was very temporary. Not expecting to be pain free, just looking to knock down 5/10 level pains to 3. The worst part is the pain effects my sleep and I never was good at sleeping anyway.