Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-03-2021, 05:25 AM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Lt. Col gets pension up front

https://nypost.com/2021/10/02/fundra...ler-raises-2m/

This new military scares me
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2021, 11:16 AM   #2
Inner Dirt

The whole country is getting scary. Everything is getting politicized and it is starting to get that you can't trust political leaders to tell the truth, even on benign subjects. We have a president who is not even allowed to field questions, when has that ever happened here?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2021, 01:41 PM   #3
davew

too bad he did not resign before making video, now has to spend time in the brig.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2021, 02:12 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
The whole country is getting scary. Everything is getting politicized and it is starting to get that you can't trust political leaders to tell the truth, even on benign subjects. We have a president who is not even allowed to field questions, when has that ever happened here?
It's called the TRUMP SYNDROME.

And they're addicted. They can't let the feeling go. So if they can't scream TRUMP 24/7 (despite how much they try, they can't...should have reelected him), they have to add in everything else.

That's why EVERYTHING is politicized.

How else can CNN/MSNBC et al. keep selling commercial time?
Old 10-03-2021, 02:19 PM   #5
OntheRail

Legal defense can suck that up and more in a heartbeat. But hey the Liberals can point to him and say look we placed someone in jail over the Afghanistan failures.
Old 10-03-2021, 05:12 PM   #6
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
too bad he did not resign before making video, now has to spend time in the brig.
Yep……..he misjudged how they would react. He thought he would be tossed in a month. Nope. This new military is a political machine and crossing them requires retribution
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2021, 07:24 PM   #7
myohmyjustify

Evidently, Lt. Col. Scheller is a huge Trump hater. He also has little regard for many conservatives that sent money, money, money, monn-nay to him. Check out his Facebook comments about Trump, if you can get on or get on to his page.

Well, many are asking for their donations back, which they should get.

And, he could now rot for I care.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2021, 07:35 PM   #8
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
But then he wouldn't need a Go-Fund-Me account, now would he? He's raised over 2 million, so far.

He had my sympathies, until I read myohmyjustify's post.

ETA:

Lt. Col. Scheller Disses Trump: ‘Rather Sit In Jail’ Than Work With You

Last edited by MargieRose; 10-04-2021 at 07:41 PM.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2021, 07:37 PM   #9
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Legal defense can suck that up and more in a heartbeat. But hey the Liberals can point to him and say look we placed someone in jail over the Afghanistan failures.
Apparently, one of their own!
Old 10-04-2021, 07:45 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Evidently, Lt. Col. Scheller is a huge Trump hater. He also has little regard for many conservatives that sent money, money, money, monn-nay to him. Check out his Facebook comments about Trump, if you can get on or get on to his page.

Well, many are asking for their donations back, which they should get.

And, he could now rot for I care.
That's pretty ****ing sad of you to say.

So all of a sudden, what's happened to this guy means nothing because he doesn't support Trump?

See, this is EXACTLY what is wrong with this country, why it is FAR GONE DOWN THE TOILET...and why it will never recover.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:35 PM   #11
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

So all of a sudden, what's happened to this guy means nothing because he doesn't support Trump?

See, this is EXACTLY what is wrong with this country, why it is FAR GONE DOWN THE TOILET...and why it will never recover.
I wouldn’t worry too much. We are a very resilient people. In the 1860’s we were killing each other with abandon.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:38 PM   #12
MargieRose

Quote:

Not at all the case, in this matter.

Maybe someone in his position should have just kept his mouth shut; you know, just like General Milley. Why didn't both of them resign, rather than WORK for someone they despised, as it turns out?

Lots of sour grapes being spit out of this guy's mouth, it seems!

Quote:
In the same post, Scheller hit other past presidents and generals, too.
What the hell does this mean? Sorry blanket comment!!

Quote:
“While I respect your [Trump's] foreign policy positions, I hate how you divided the country,” he wrote. “I don’t need or want your help. You do not have the ability to pull US together. You may even win the next election. But your generation’s time is running out.”
WOW...this justifies his disgusting and DIVISIVE remarks about Trump?

Quote:
“I’ve had such a strong reaction to my comments against President Trump I felt a follow up clarification was required,” he wrote. “No, President Trump didn’t divide the country. But President Trump, in my humble opinion, is incapable of bringing us back together.
Something, sadly, snapped with this soldier. PTSD, maybe?
Old 10-04-2021, 08:57 PM   #13
myohmyjustify

Quote:

You may find my comments %$#@ing sad, but so what? This country is not in the toilet because of ME, and especially NOT because of Trump.

Blame the very fat Milley and the equally stupid, wise ass Stu Scheller for today's current crap.

Military personnel should not commit sedition and treason like Milley has done countless times. The latest was his call to China, and prior to that he regularly chatted it up with book writers about matters CLASSIFIED, for god's sake. He committed crimes against both Trump as his Commander in Chief and against the citizens of this country.

Same goes for that jerk and very ungrateful Scheller. If Trump put him in the brig for his seditious comments about him (Trump) on Facebook, the idiots in the media and Congress would have roasted Trump.

Scheller could rot in jail and Milley should rot in hell. They are both unworthy of our respect and our generous monetary and emotional support.

Remember, these were conservatives and patriots mostly who sent money to Scheller as a generous show of support. And he called us jerks.
Old 10-04-2021, 08:59 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Remember, these were conservatives and patriots mostly who sent money to Scheller as a generous show of support. And he called us jerks.
Well then they're idiots for assuming his political leanings before sending him money, as if THAT'S the ONLY reason to support a worthy cause.

And they're also idiots for letting his political leanings ALTER the reason why they sent him money in the first place.

NOTHING CHANGED in that regard.
Old 10-04-2021, 09:15 PM   #15
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Well then they're idiots for assuming his political leanings before sending him money, as if THAT'S the ONLY reason to support a worthy cause.

And they're also idiots for letting his political leanings ALTER the reason why they sent him money in the first place.

NOTHING CHANGED in that regard.

The generous donations to Stu Scheller was because patriots and conservatives thought he was done wrong by the military leaders and nothing else.

Yes we have little use for career losers such as Mark Milley, Frank McKenzie and Lloyd Austin -- none of which ever won a war or conflict. Scheller's hate Trump, hate conservative posts were mostly unknown. Nor did we know his overall political leanings.

At one time, now LONG GONE, the military was the only government branch that was non-political and merit based. These three clowns above -- at the top of the shit pile -- proves meritocracy no longer exists and partisan politics reigns supreme.

Last edited by myohmyjustify; 10-04-2021 at 09:17 PM.