Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-24-2021, 05:00 PM   #46
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
First I think that there is no dispute who shot and killed Officer J. D. Tippit

After being summoned by Officer Tippit, Oswald came over to the passenger side of the patrol car where they spoke through an open window. After a brief conversation, Officer Tippit got out of his car and as he was walking toward the front of his patrol car, Oswald suddenly shot him three times at point blank range with a .38 caliber revolver. After Officer Tippit fell, he was shot in the head by Oswald, which proved to be the fatal shot. A citizen who witnessed the shooting used the police radio in Officer Tippit's patrol car to alert other officers of the shooting. Officer Tippit served with the Dallas Police Department for 11 years. He was a WWII veteran of the US Army and recipient of the Bronze Star. He is survived by his wife, daughter, two sons, parents, four brothers, two sisters, and his grandmother. He is buried in Laurel Land Memorial Park, in Dallas, Texas.

Harvey Lee Oswald killing J.D. Tippit does not make Oswald JFK's killer. I hope you know that, fast.

Since both died without any of this ever discussed officially, all speculation must be taken as such -- speculation.

You do know that there are 100s of theories, etc., about this Murder of the Century.

I don't know the extent for your research but if it is extensive you would have found out the following, even if you dismissed this as a crazy "conspiracy".

J.D. Tippit may have been a WW II veteran and Bronze Star recipient but he was also a corrupt cop in what was then known as the most corrupt police force in the country. That fateful day, Tippit was out of his usual police district entirely; he didn't officially belong there but was sent there for a purpose.

That purpose was to confront Oswald and kill him under the guise of he (LHO) fleeing. By the time of this meeting, Oswald, who worked for the CIA and FBI, knew he was made to be the patsy in the assassination and that Tippit was there to silence him. He got Tippit first.

Oswald soon went to the Texas Theatre as per his CIA handler's instructions (probably David Atlee Philips, but it could many others) where he was arrested and murdered days later.

Quote:
So spare us all what you want to be the story, your posts have been bogus. My main focus is the JFK final shot that ended his life. What is not in dispute is Two entrance wounds, first under the collar on the Presidents Back. And the crisp hole punch approximately 2 inches from the Presidents ear inward in his scalp. The skull intact around this entrance wound, that exited at the open flap of missing head, skin and brains. In other years I noted that the doctor who did the tracheotomy to help the President breath said and made notes that the wound the tracheotomy was done on top of was an entrance wound. Combine the smell of gunpowder permeated the motorcade at ground level with the possibility of more than one gun and directions of projectiles the Warren Commission Report was not worth the money spent on making it a product that would hold up over the years. My final thoughts are that the kill shot was at street level behind the Secret Service Limo, the Secret Service Limo's glass was intact. I am now going to leave it alone and move into enjoying a nice couple of days with my people.

Always thought there was a front shooter and read once that it came from the Drain Storm on street or ground level. This made sense to me because of JFK's head exploding. Thought the shooter was in relatively close range. This drain storm also provided an easy and unseen escape route. Who knows for sure? I did tons of research too but there are many theories that make sense, and an equal amount that are pure craziness.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 05:04 PM   #47
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
IMO...JFK deserved to get shot for this quote alone.
Speechless.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2021, 05:15 PM   #48
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
This made sense to me because of JFK's head exploding. Thought the shooter was in relatively close range.
Dealey Plaza was small enough for there to have been a potential for a professional to shoot from almost anywhere except near street level on Houston.
Old 11-24-2021, 07:49 PM   #49
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

People who think Oswald was the lone shooter in the JFK assassination are the same people who think the vaccine is the lone cure for COVID.

And btw, if history and reality has taught us ANYTHING over the last decade, it's that you are CONSTANTLY LIED TO about almost EVERYTHING.

So why would you believe what they were telling you about JFK back in November 1963? Jesus people...wake the **** up already!
Old 11-26-2021, 04:22 AM   #50
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
22 November 1963 President Kennedy was assassinated.

Look at the Zapruder film. It's on You Tube. The killing shot is at about 20 seconds. The back of his head comes off. That's an exit would, people. That means the killing shot came from the front. There had to be a shooter ahead of the car. If Oswald was indeed on an upper floor of the school book depository he could not have acted alone, assuming that he was part of it at all.
It seems like I have to post this every year. No one shot him from the grassy knoll (front/ side). After the shots rang out, people sought cover by running UP the grassy knoll. You seek cover by running away from the gunfire. Not towards it.

The only other place you could fire from (front) would be the bridge directly in front and no one saw or heard shots from there.

As I posted before, the dad of a woman I dated in the late 80s was a DPD motorcycle cop and saw the final shot from the School Depository bldg. He and his "partner" along side rushed to the bldg and secured the front entrance, radio'd for help at the location at some point after getting off their bikes
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2021, 04:37 AM   #51
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
Probably. I've studied extensively. I'll just say that if you REALLY want to know, there's a lot of info available.
Having grown up in Dallas and FW (both), I met people that knew Oswald. As in went to school with him for the short time he was there, worked with him etc

The thought of him working "with" anyone, in concert with anything, is not in the cards. He couldn't keep a job, stay in school, had no friends and got bounced out of the Marines AND the USSR. That's hard to do.

Everyone (including a pony league baseball coach of mine) I spoke to that came across him said he would have sung like a bird after being caught. Keeping his mouth shut, working WITH anyone wasn't his bag. He was a loner, a loser, and a total fk up.

The smirk on his face pretty much tells me he shot JFK, and the *fact* he wasn't a team player by any means, his entire life, I'd believe he acted alone, or thought he did. If he was a 'patsy' he would have ratted out his homeboys in a heartbeat being the coward he was. He knew he was up shit creek

Grassy knoll. People were running UP the hill for cover from the gunshots. You don't run towards gunfire, as witnesses stated
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 11-26-2021, 04:49 AM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Why would a loser and a **** up not brag to the world that he killed the POTUS, if indeed that was his intention.

Wouldn't a guy like that be desperate to claim responsibility for the "greatest achievement" in his life? Why would he be claiming he was a patsy?

Him calling himself a patsy doesn't really fit your narrative of him.
Old 11-26-2021, 05:32 PM   #53
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Him calling himself a patsy doesn't really fit your narrative of him.
Yes it does. He acted alone, trying to weasel out by saying he was a patsy.

He couldn't work in a team environment of any sort. If the FBI/CIA/ MAFIA whatever the conspiracy of the moment is, the very last person they'd recruit for the assassination would have been Oswald. He'd sing as soon as a cop touched him
Old 11-26-2021, 05:36 PM   #54
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post

He couldn't work in a team environment of any sort. If the FBI/CIA/ MAFIA whatever the conspiracy of the moment is, the very last person they'd recruit for the assassination would have been Oswald. He'd sing as soon as a cop touched him
He was a tool, promised something for his family but got Rubyed.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2021, 05:52 PM   #55
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
I was in 6th grade.

Two days later, I watched the first live murder on television... Lee Oswald. I immediately knew something was terribly wrong. So, I have spent 58 years studying the case. I don't know all of the details, but I feel I know enough to feel at least some sense of understanding. Someday, the general public will hear most of the truth and very few will believe it. And time will march on.
You probably already knew this, but it's important. Ruby didn't drive downtown to kill Oswald. This (wiring money to one of his strippers that morning) seems to get glossed over in all the conspiracy talk.

The dude was crazy as shit. Confirmed all over town

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...705-story.html

I was one of the attorneys who helped set aside Ruby`s death sentence and, with his brother Earl, I taped his deathbed statement. I also am the author of a long-ago published book about Ruby which many regard as the definitive study of his life. What I say here is confirmed in every detail.

On that fateful Sunday morning, Ruby was asleep in his apartment long past the announced time of Oswald`s removal from the Dallas police station to the county jail. His home was some distance from the police station. He had closed his nightclub for the weekend out of respect for the assassinated president. He was telephoned by a stripper employed by him, who begged him to wire money to her Fort Worth apartment because her landlord threatened to evict her for non-payment of rent. This he said he would do.

He found that the only Western Union office from which he could send the promised money was in Dallas, a short distance from the police station. He placed his beloved dog Sheba in his car and droveto the Western Union office. He had a considerable amount of money and a gun in his pants pocket. That was his personal bank because of tax trouble with the IRS; he carried a gun because it was Dallas and everyone, especially a nightclub proprietor, had guns.

When he drove past the police station he noticed a crowd. He made a mental note, such being his inquisitive nature, to see what was going on after he wired the promised money. We know exactly when he wired the money because of the time clock at the Western Union office. Less than five minutes later Oswald was shot.

After he parked his car, with Sheba in it, he walked towards the entrance to the police station. The officer who was supposed to guard it was diverted by another police car, and Ruby walked down the ramp unmolested. When he reached the bottom, the door of the elevator was opened and Oswald came out between two plainclothes detectives. By sudden impulse, Ruby shot Oswald.

Nobody had secretly and deliberately let him into the station at the fatal time despite what is depicted so melodramatically in this movie. Ruby had never seen or known Oswald, except at the press conference shortly after Oswald`s arrest.

There are other falsehoods about Ruby in the film, such as the precise nature of his testimony before the Warren Commission.

By the time I knew Ruby as his attorney, he had developed paranoid qualities. He believed that the male Jews of Dallas were being taken to the basement of the county jail where he was imprisoned and there they were castrated and killed. In a letter that I saw, which is still in existence, he urged his brother Earl to flee to Israel before he would become one of the victims.
Old 11-26-2021, 05:55 PM   #56
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
He was a tool, promised something for his family but got Rubyed.
He didn't give 2 shits about his family. Any story of a payoff is BS. Unconfirmed on any level, not believable to folks that knew him. He was in it for himself 24/7

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-26-2021 at 05:56 PM.
Old 11-26-2021, 05:59 PM   #57
fast4522

Quote:
He didn't give 2 shits about his family. Any story of a payoff is BS. Unconfirmed on any level, not believable to folks that knew him. He was in it for himself 24/7
He was not that smart, his gun was junk.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2021, 06:18 PM   #58
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:

So, you're saying that Oswald was both smart enough to arrange this all by himself, a good enough shooter to hit the targets in the way they were, AND change physics to bend a bullet or two? And Ruby just happened to love Kennedy so much he had to assassinate his killer? And of course, you were at Oswald's side so you KNOW he didn't "sing" and give anyone up before he was killed.

Do you live in a state where marijuana is legal? Are you good friends with Harold and Kumar? Or maybe you live in the Matrix where crazy physics are the norm? Back on planet Earth many of us see too many holes in the Warren Commission report and don't take anything the government tells us at face value. Believe what you want.
Old 11-26-2021, 06:25 PM   #59
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Harvey Lee Oswald killing J.D. Tippit does not make Oswald JFK's killer. I hope you know that, fast.

Since both died without any of this ever discussed officially, all speculation must be taken as such -- speculation.

You do know that there are 100s of theories, etc., about this Murder of the Century.

I don't know the extent for your research but if it is extensive you would have found out the following, even if you dismissed this as a crazy "conspiracy".

J.D. Tippit may have been a WW II veteran and Bronze Star recipient but he was also a corrupt cop in what was then known as the most corrupt police force in the country. That fateful day, Tippit was out of his usual police district entirely; he didn't officially belong there but was sent there for a purpose.

That purpose was to confront Oswald and kill him under the guise of he (LHO) fleeing. By the time of this meeting, Oswald, who worked for the CIA and FBI, knew he was made to be the patsy in the assassination and that Tippit was there to silence him. He got Tippit first.

Oswald soon went to the Texas Theatre as per his CIA handler's instructions (probably David Atlee Philips, but it could many others) where he was arrested and murdered days later.

Always thought there was a front shooter and read once that it came from the Drain Storm on street or ground level. This made sense to me because of JFK's head exploding. Thought the shooter was in relatively close range. This drain storm also provided an easy and unseen escape route. Who knows for sure? I did tons of research too but there are many theories that make sense, and an equal amount that are pure craziness.
Good heavens... So you really think someone who just shot a POTUS would be told in advance to go to the Texas Theater...and actually be dumb enough to do that? That's unbelievable on soo many levels. He snuck in the place...after ducking in and out of other doors on that block....

I can see it now...Oswald running down Jefferson Ave ducking in a door to a nail parlor saying "oops, this isn't the Texas Theater." Then ducking into another door saying "Oops, this furniture store doesn't look like the Texas Theater either".

Epic

Shots From a storm drain? Why didn't the dozen or or more people right across the street (a few feet away) on the large grassy median notice it? They were right freeking there.

Cmon folks, get back to facts and basic knowledge
Old 11-26-2021, 06:37 PM   #60
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
So, you're saying that Oswald was both smart enough to arrange this all by himself, a good enough shooter to hit the targets in the way they were, AND change physics to bend a bullet or two? And Ruby just happened to love Kennedy so much he had to assassinate his killer? And of course, you were at Oswald's side so you KNOW he didn't "sing" and give anyone up before he was killed.

a) Yes, he worked at the TSBD. He had easy access. Is that true? Yes or no?

b) The 3rd shot was from that window. Eyewitnesses confirm.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na...htmlstory.html
Allman looked up at the book depository. He thought he could see a rifle barrel protruding from a window. He headed for the grassy knoll and then changed his mind, thinking, "I've got to get to a phone."

c) Yes.

d) Proven to be more than possible

d) See the link I provided above about Ruby's reason for being downtown. Facts are hard for conspiracy chumps, I know. But try to focus.

e) You and I saw and heard Oswald chirping to the press on camera in custody. He said what he said. "I'm a patsy" not "Call the FBI, I'm in deeeep shit". Which of those quotes would cause the press to dig deep? Think for a change.

Or dream. Your choice

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-26-2021 at 06:50 PM.