Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-22-2021, 09:16 AM   #91
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Saw this on Epoch Times online. Seriously, civilization has gone south. Lawlessness reigns

My wife was assaulted after school by a 12yo kid 2 weeks ago. School is doing everything possible to sweep it under the rug. Injuries are so bad she's been referred to a neurologist, having a hard time dealing with it emotionally and physically. Kids have no respect for the law b/c they can get away with anything (sometimes)

When the Benefits person called my wife to check in, she asked where she taught. When my wife mentioned the school, the lady said "oh that campus has a lot of problems with assaults'. Keep in mind, Benefits only hears of staff being assaulted. Not kids vs kids.

She wanted to teach one more year before we move to East Tx and "wanted to make it count". She loves teaching kids from troubled backgrounds, it gives her the most satisfaction. I told her not to teach at DISD (because of the obvious), unfortunately she went with her heart instead of her mind
Incredible! Very sorry to hear this. I would strongly suggest that you guys get a lawyer and go after the school. I take it that the incident happened on school property?
Old 11-22-2021, 12:23 PM   #92
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Sorry about your wife, prayers for both of you.
I agree with Box, go after the school and the kid's parents.
Send your story to Tucker Carlson...you never know.
Old 11-22-2021, 05:37 PM   #93
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Hey mostie....YOUR PEOPLE IN ACTION

https://www.newsweek.com/video-loote...-times-1651733

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...nized-looting/

https://wcti12.com/news/nation-world...isco-nordstrom

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...t-16638415.php
Old 11-22-2021, 06:34 PM   #94
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Saw this on Epoch Times online. Seriously, civilization has gone south. Lawlessness reigns

My wife was assaulted after school by a 12yo kid 2 weeks ago. School is doing everything possible to sweep it under the rug. Injuries are so bad she's been referred to a neurologist, having a hard time dealing with it emotionally and physically. Kids have no respect for the law b/c they can get away with anything (sometimes)

When the Benefits person called my wife to check in, she asked where she taught. When my wife mentioned the school, the lady said "oh that campus has a lot of problems with assaults'. Keep in mind, Benefits only hears of staff being assaulted. Not kids vs kids.

She wanted to teach one more year before we move to East Tx and "wanted to make it count". She loves teaching kids from troubled backgrounds, it gives her the most satisfaction. I told her not to teach at DISD (because of the obvious), unfortunately she went with her heart instead of her mind

Very sorry to hear this, totally pathetic how they are covering it up. I wish your wife a speedy physical and mental recovery.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2021, 07:13 PM   #95
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Sorry about your wife, prayers for both of you.
I agree with Box, go after the school and the kid's parents.
Send your story to Tucker Carlson...you never know.
And the question that is begging to be asked is: Where is the union? Isn't the union supposed to be the "good shepherds" of the sheep (teachers)? Isn't the union supposed to have the teachers' back?
Old 11-22-2021, 07:22 PM   #96
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And the question that is begging to be asked is: Where is the union? Isn't the union supposed to be the "good shepherds" of the sheep (teachers)? Isn't the union supposed to have the teachers' back?
Can't really remain a teacher in too many districts if you aren't narrative-friendly.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2021, 07:45 PM   #97
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Can't really remain a teacher in too many districts if you aren't narrative-friendly.
In other words, the unions are pro-teacher when its convenient.
Old 11-22-2021, 08:29 PM   #98
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
In other words, the unions are pro-teacher when its convenient.
Probably more like anti-CONSERVATIVE teacher.

But that's just my guess. How would I know?
Old 11-22-2021, 09:04 PM   #99
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

All unions are about one thing only - $$$ for the select few.
Old 11-23-2021, 01:41 AM   #100
taxicab

Little more for you T....

taxicab is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2021, 02:43 AM   #101
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Very sorry to hear this, totally pathetic how they are covering it up. I wish your wife a speedy physical and mental recovery.
I've heard that Richardson (Dallas county, north) has a similar issue, wife is trying to contact the teacher there.

Again, we're not looking to sue for damages. We want the kid charged. Period

Two lawyers have told a co worker of hers that b/c the DISD cop submitted the report as an "accident" the case is not worth pursuing. Co worker , (who heard of the attack from another teacher that saw it & doesn't want to "get involved"), told the wife that we should sue because it was an intentional attack... Not our intention. We just want the kid brought in front of a judge and let the system work. (in dallas county, it doesn't)
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-23-2021 at 02:46 AM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2021, 02:52 AM   #102
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
In Dallas, that's absolutely true.

This is where Charter schools are needed. Far fewer politics, but alas, even Charters are becoming more corporate like lately.

My wife is pretty much done. She's crushed b/c she was getting to some of these kids. 6th graders that couldn't work simple multiplication tables. Sixth graders. Fractions were the moon to all those kids. A lot of them were coming around, but politics has won the day. She's done

The only thing that matters to us... the kid gets charged. But it isn't going to happen
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2021, 08:22 AM   #103
boxcar

Quote:
I've heard that Richardson (Dallas county, north) has a similar issue, wife is trying to contact the teacher there.

Again, we're not looking to sue for damages. We want the kid charged. Period

Two lawyers have told a co worker of hers that b/c the DISD cop submitted the report as an "accident" the case is not worth pursuing. Co worker , (who heard of the attack from another teacher that saw it & doesn't want to "get involved"), told the wife that we should sue because it was an intentional attack... Not our intention. We just want the kid brought in front of a judge and let the system work. (in dallas county, it doesn't)
The lawsuit route might be the only path to criminal justice, albeit a circuitous one. Sadly, lawsuits are the only things evil people understand today.
Old 11-23-2021, 08:27 AM   #104
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
In Dallas, that's absolutely true.

This is where Charter schools are needed. Far fewer politics, but alas, even Charters are becoming more corporate like lately.

My wife is pretty much done. She's crushed b/c she was getting to some of these kids. 6th graders that couldn't work simple multiplication tables. Sixth graders. Fractions were the moon to all those kids. A lot of them were coming around, but politics has won the day. She's done

The only thing that matters to us... the kid gets charged. But it isn't going to happen
Your wife sounds like one of our sons. Just loves teaching and feels like he really makes a difference.

Left teaching to be director of a full-time Christian youth camp.
Old 11-23-2021, 10:21 AM   #105
davew

Newsome is on the case ....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Bay-Area.html
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply