Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-13-2021, 09:29 AM   #1
Poindexter

Very Interesting interview with Robert Malone

Not really an interview, he pretty much talks the entire time. But very interesting nonetheless.

https://thenewamerican.com/dr-robert...-of-the-world/
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2021, 09:36 AM   #2
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Not really an interview, he pretty much talks the entire time. But very interesting nonetheless.

Wow! A medical doctor and a medical scientist. How in the world is poor 46er going to deal with those credentials?
Old 11-13-2021, 10:11 AM   #3
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Wow! A medical doctor and a medical scientist. How in the world is poor 46er going to deal with those credentials?
foot doctors are higher up the food chain than this guy. Zil is an apex doctor. Don't mess with him.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2021, 01:11 PM   #4
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post

A crackpot scientist doing a interview with a crackpot magazine financed by the crackpot John Birch Society. Waste my time? I think not.
Old 11-13-2021, 02:00 PM   #5
tbwinner

You are aware he is one of the inventors of MRNA technology, right?
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2021, 02:24 PM   #6
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
A crackpot scientist doing a interview with a crackpot magazine financed by the crackpot John Birch Society. Waste my time? I think not.
You of all people here should watch the video, just to get a perspective much different than the world portrayed by your msm news sources.

We live in a very corrupt country. For a guy that is so for the little man supposedly (I personally cannot stand elites and this is becoming a country of elites), you are on the side of huge money taking over all the power in this country and you do not even know it. What they will do with all that power is anyone's guess, but judging by what they are doing so far....it is not going to be pretty.

I don't need Robert Malone to tell me all of this, but he does give interesting insights and perspectives as to how some of this is happening. He has just filled in a few of the holes in my quest for knowledge. You can disbelieve everything he says. That is your right. But he has formed a lot of the same conclusions I have but has a lot more knowledge of the inner workings of our government and the science of covid, vaccines, etc. I don't post videos very often. But this one imo is well worth watching. I would be interested in anyone's take on it, even yours, if you invested 70 minutes and watch with an open mind.

I know our country is screwed up right now. I am just trying to figure out how it got so bad so fast. You think everything is great right now. Sadly, there will be a day that the truth will slap you in the face and you will realize how wrong you were.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2021, 05:33 PM   #7
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Russian disinformation

How long will it take to determine how many years the vaccines lower human life expectancy?

Last edited by davew; 11-13-2021 at 05:35 PM.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2021, 04:44 PM   #8
classhandicapper

I've been reading his stuff for months. You can follow him on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD

My impression is that he's an brilliant scientist that made an early contribution mRNA vaccine technology, but he's very angry he doesn't any any credit for it in the mainstream.

He has been so outspoken about the potential risks of the current Covid vaccines he has all but destroyed any chance of the mainstream taking his criticisms and concerns seriously. They have more or less marginalized him and attacked him every chance they get (sometimes with spin), which has just made him angrier and helped him dig in even harder. At this point he seems so dug in I'm not sure he's unbiased anymore (as opposed to possibly just being wrong). At one time though, he was probably under serious consideration for a Nobel Prize. Now he can forget about it.
Old 11-14-2021, 05:42 PM   #9
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
If they aren't Marxists Mostpost has no use for them.
Old 11-15-2021, 02:17 AM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
You are aware he is one of the inventors of MRNA technology, right?
Yeah, but he's still a crackpot because he doesn't stick to the orthodoxy.

If you stick to the orthodoxy, you don't get called a crackpot.

You get called a cuck.
Old 11-15-2021, 02:20 AM   #11
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yeah, but he's still a crackpot because he doesn't stick to the orthodoxy.

If you stick to the orthodoxy, you don't get called a crackpot.

You get called a cuck.
Old 01-26-2022, 09:48 AM   #12
classhandicapper

After the recent "Stop the Mandate" rally that Malone and others organized and attended, the attack dogs in the mainstream came out to diminish Malone again. I found an article defending his role in the creation of these vaccines. It contained this Wiki archive entry. It's under "History".

Interestingly, that entire section describing Malone's work has been deleted from the current Wiki. So it seems as though when he went public to give his views on the risks and benefits of these vaccines and they needed to diminish him, they deleted what they didn't want you to know.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210614...ki/RNA_vaccine

Last edited by classhandicapper; 01-26-2022 at 09:49 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply