Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-04-2024, 04:41 AM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I’m not buying it……polls

You cannot beat the Dem rigging machine. I will be gobsmacked if any of this holds up…….

2024 GE: Bloomberg/Morning Consult

WISCONSIN
Trump 49% (+5)
Biden 44%
PENNSYLVANIA
Trump 48% (+3)
Biden 45%
NEVADA
Trump 48% (+8)
Biden 40%
GEORGIA
Trump 49% (+8)
Biden 41%
MICHIGAN
Trump 47% (+5)
Biden 42%
NORTH CAROLINA
Trump 49% (+10)
Biden 39%

ARIZONA
Trump 47% (+3)
Biden 44%
Old 02-04-2024, 05:51 AM   #2
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You cannot beat the Dem rigging machine. I will be gobsmacked if any of this holds up…….

2024 GE: Bloomberg/Morning Consult

WISCONSIN
Trump 49% (+5)
Biden 44%
PENNSYLVANIA
Trump 48% (+3)
Biden 45%
NEVADA
Trump 48% (+8)
Biden 40%
GEORGIA
Trump 49% (+8)
Biden 41%
MICHIGAN
Trump 47% (+5)
Biden 42%
NORTH CAROLINA
Trump 49% (+10)
Biden 39%

ARIZONA
Trump 47% (+3)
Biden 44%
All polls are shit one way or another, I can tell you that there is going to be a major realignment in the congress where the left and RINO's go down in big numbers. The blame of who lets people into our country illegally will be felt like never before. Some are talking like January 6 was nothing compared to what will happen. I on the other hand just see a reset that has to happen in order for trust of the people to be restored and fat dumb and happy returns. This country is tearing apart at the seams so look for serious voting to effect change.

Last edited by fast4522; 02-04-2024 at 05:53 AM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2024, 07:55 AM   #3
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

None of those numbers are outside the Margin of Cheat.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2024, 10:54 AM   #4
Inner Dirt

My friend from California who will believe every negative story about Trump and wants him shot for treason said even though he did not know who she was is now a big Taylor Swift fan claiming she alone shifted the polls. No idea if that is true, but there are a lot of stupid people who vote. I checked all the off shore betting odds and they did not move. I would trust them more than polls. Maybe Travis Kelce pimping vaccines did something, who knows.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2024, 11:11 AM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
None of those numbers are outside the Margin of Cheat.
I agree. Trump gonna need much wider margins than that to Beat the Cheat.
Old 02-04-2024, 11:24 AM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I agree. Trump gonna need much wider margins than that to Beat the Cheat.

It seems the definition of cheating has changed around here, to me it seemed to originally just include illegal voting and suspicious vote tallying. Personally I am only convinced wide spread illegal voting exists, and it is mostly happening in Democrat strong holds that a Republican is not going to win anyway, like in California. As for the suspicious late inning comebacks by Democrats, that is

simply finishing the count in the largest cities last that usually lean left. Happens here in Virginia all the time as the count in the densely populated DC suburbs comes in late. What they should do is assign enough poll works to get things finished at the same time in large counties as the small ones. That would make too much sense. In statewide elections you have to wonder if the person with an R after their name can hold a 20 point lead with 75% of the precincts reporting.
Old 02-04-2024, 11:47 AM   #7
Poindexter

Wait to the msm spin doctors get finished. Just in the last two nights of having the world news on in the background, the typical voter is now being sold that the economy is now on fire and the bipartisan senate bill that will surely fix the border crisis will be shot down by the house because of orange man bad. We have many more months of propaganda to go. They are just warming up

Last edited by Poindexter; 02-04-2024 at 11:48 AM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2024, 11:52 AM   #8
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
It seems the definition of cheating has changed around here, to me it seemed to originally just include illegal voting and suspicious vote tallying. Personally I am only convinced wide spread illegal voting exists, and it is mostly happening in Democrat strong holds that a Republican is not going to win anyway, like in California. As for the suspicious late inning comebacks by Democrats, that is

simply finishing the count in the largest cities last that usually lean left. Happens here in Virginia all the time as the count in the densely populated DC suburbs comes in late. What they should do is assign enough poll works to get things finished at the same time in large counties as the small ones. That would make too much sense. In statewide elections you have to wonder if the person with an R after their name can hold a 20 point lead with 75% of the precincts reporting.
The "pause" counting votes in swing states and Trump very suddenly losing when the counting resumed, white van arriving at 3am in Detroit after election day with boxes of ballots being unloaded, cardboard on the windows of polling places, poll workers being kicked out for no reason, the "water main break" in Atlanta dome where ballots were being counted, resulting in everyone being evacuated when there was in fact no water main break, 18 wheeler driving from NY to PA filled with completed ballots, countless videos of people stuffing ballot drop boxes late at night wearing gloves and taking selfies and on and on and on. These things don't make you go hmmm?
Old 02-04-2024, 11:55 AM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Wait to the msm spin doctors get finished. Just in the last two nights of having the world news on in the background, the typical voter is now being sold that the economy is now on fire and the bipartisan senate bill that will surely fix the border crisis will be shot down by the house because of orange man bad. We have many more months of propaganda to go. They are just warming up

The only time that garbage was on in my house was when my ex-girlfriend visited. Also every once in a while I would turn it on to see how long it would take for the spewing of misinformation or out right lies. Kind of the same game I will play to see how long it takes Jimmy Kimmel to mention Trump. He usually doesn't last a minute.
Old 02-04-2024, 11:57 AM   #10
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
And the Party of Stupid (Rs) will just lie down and allow the leftists to control the narrative. After all, it takes a real brain to counter the southern invasion and need for more laws with the simple revelation that there are already a ton of laws on the books to control immigration, so why are more laws needed when the existing ones cannot be enforced?
Old 02-04-2024, 12:00 PM   #11
boxcar

Quote:

Why would dimwits have to cheat in dimwit strongholds? The cheating seems to always be focused in those questionable "swing states".
Old 02-04-2024, 12:06 PM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
The "pause" counting votes in swing states and Trump very suddenly losing when the counting resumed, white van arriving at 3am in Detroit after election day with boxes of ballots being unloaded, cardboard on the windows of polling places, poll workers being kicked out for no reason, the "water main break" in Atlanta dome where ballots were being counted, resulting in everyone being evacuated when there was in fact no water main break, 18 wheeler driving from NY to PA filled with completed ballots, countless videos of people stuffing ballot drop boxes late at night wearing gloves and taking selfies and on and on and on. These things don't make you go hmmm?

I wasn't aware of any of that, is that alleged or is there actual proof? What they really need to do in a federal election is all use the same exact methods to tabulate votes so anything out of the ordinary instantly throws a red flag and is investigated. In my precinct which is so small it shares a church indoor
basketball court with another precinct, all votes are counted by machine and you feed your own ballot in. You also need I.D. to vote.

In California I voted in all sorts of weird places, sometimes in someone's garage and put my ballot in a cardboard box. I am sure plenty of funny business happens there. As far as president is concerned all the cheating in the world, isn't changing a thing in California, no Republican can win. If they did then everyone would yell cheating.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 02-04-2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old 02-04-2024, 12:11 PM   #13
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Why would dimwits have to cheat in dimwit strongholds? The cheating seems to always be focused in those questionable "swing states".

They cheat in California where I came from as illegals vote, they have people
signing up voters in front of stores where a lot of illegals live. California has a lot of local elections and propositions down ballot. The equivalent of propositions here are voted on by the house of delegates, in California the people vote on them. Sometimes there are up to 40 items on a ballot in California. In California a lot of jobs appointed in other states are voted on.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 02-04-2024 at 12:19 PM.
Old 02-04-2024, 12:14 PM   #14
boxcar

Quote:
signing up voters in front of stores where a lot of illegals live. California has a lot of local elections and propositions down ballot.
Okay...gotcha. That makes sense.
Old 02-04-2024, 12:33 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
signing up voters in front of stores where a lot of illegals live. California has a lot of local elections and propositions down ballot. .
Quote:
Okay...gotcha. That makes sense.

California also approves voter registration lightning fast so no way in hell are they vetting people. I know that from moving around a lot when I was under 30 and always voting. The last place in Cali I voted there were Votar Aqui signs everywhere and an English speaker coming in the precinct was rare.
All you had to do was point at your name on the voter rolls, no I.D. needed.