Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-21-2024, 03:25 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

In a shocking turn of events...

DeSantis ends his presidential run...
Old 01-21-2024, 03:29 PM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

A guy with a good record in an executive office...sad.
Choices dwindle.
Old 01-21-2024, 03:31 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You're telling me. He was my choice at the start of all this...then Vivek after watching him speak a few times...both now gone.

Oh well...the people have spoken. And they want Trump.

If only elections weren't rigged, I'd be happier. Cause I like Trump too...just don't think he will be ALLOWED to win. And that's why I didn't want him running in the first place.
Old 01-21-2024, 03:44 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

WTF, the first one I eliminated for my vote is the only one left going against Trump.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-21-2024, 06:10 PM   #5
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
DeSantis ends his presidential run...
In politics the biggest mistake is when you hire the wrong people, it has been real clear DeSantis did just that. No recent Presidential contender has had as many bad moves as DeSantis has had, that being said much has to be attributed to bad hires. Now he looks to salvage what he can for a 2028 run hoping that field does not contain strong contenders who did not vote to cut social security and medicare.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-21-2024, 06:28 PM   #6
wisconsin

Quote:
You're telling me. He was my choice at the start of all this...then Vivek after watching him speak a few times...both now gone.

If only elections weren't rigged, I'd be happier. Cause I like Trump too...just don't think he will be ALLOWED to win. And that's why I didn't want him running in the first place.

It would be rigged regardless. Their (the Left) reign of terror cannot be allowed to end. It's just Trump they fear the most.
Old 01-21-2024, 06:51 PM   #7
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

It might be a good thing that it's down to two now. But the latest NH poll said that 75% of deSantis supporters are favorably toward Trump.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-21-2024, 09:23 PM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

Me too…….
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-21-2024, 10:01 PM   #9
ElKabong

Same here.

Enjoy the commercials in October showing his pathetic record on the debt. And kissing fauci's butt.
.we deserve better
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2024, 02:51 AM   #10
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Same here.

Enjoy the commercials in October showing his pathetic record on the debt. And kissing fauci's butt.
.we deserve better
Weak, very weak to fall back on.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2024, 03:08 AM   #11
MargieRose

DeSantis' biggest mistake was that he decided to run in the first place, after knowing that Trump was running. Concerns of loyalty matter big time!

Same for Nikki Haley, except that in her case the integrity of her words matter big time! She said she wouldn't run if...

I don't know how neither of them seem to understand this.
Old 01-22-2024, 03:13 AM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

the whole loyalty thing makes me queasy.

there is no loyalty when it comes to politicians and running for office, especially between potential rivals

Where was TRUMP'S LOYALTY when he ABSOLUTELY BASHED Vivek right before the Iowa Caucuses? Why wasn't Trump loyal to the guy who had basically been stumping for him this entire time, while trying to run his own campaign?

Or did you miss that?
Old 01-22-2024, 03:45 AM   #13
MargieRose

Quote:
the whole loyalty thing makes me queasy.*

there is no loyalty when it comes to politicians and running for office, especially between potential rivals

**Where was TRUMP'S LOYALTY when he ABSOLUTELY BASHED Vivek right before the Iowa Caucuses? Why wasn't Trump loyal to the guy who had basically been stumping for him this entire time, while trying to run his own campaign?

Or did you miss that?
*Not me. Why do you think that the demos were so successful at rigging the 2020 election? Are they ever not loyal to one-another? It's rare that repubs are ever loyal to one-another...sad!

**How do you figure Trump owed Vivek his loyalty for having entered a presidential race, he having made no "I wouldn't..." remarks prior to Trump declaring. I would say that NOW Trump does owe Vivek his loyalty. ALL things considered, he owes him a lot! Time will tell how it plays out.
Old 01-22-2024, 04:30 AM   #14
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
*Not me. Why do you think that the demos were so successful at rigging the 2020 election? Are they ever not loyal to one-another? It's rare that repubs are ever loyal to one-another...sad!

**How do you figure Trump owed Vivek his loyalty for having entered a presidential race, he having made no "I wouldn't..." remarks prior to Trump declaring. I would say that NOW Trump does owe Vivek his loyalty. ALL things considered, he owes him a lot! Time will tell how it plays out.
MargieRose, I would not even bother with it. If you have known moderates who are wanting a more malleable contender I say to hell with them because they are the reason liberals are so successful in the first place. That part (Rockefeller Republicans) has died and I am sure as shit not going to give the any air. Stay with the process as it shuts out Rockefeller Republicans. And it is all process from here on out. Check out my posts about Vivek Ganapathy Ramaswamy and Trump and how they played them like an church organ. But hey that is just my opinion right, and now all left standing is establishment POS.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-22-2024, 06:01 AM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

bother with what? I was on the Vivek train way before you ever knew his middle name.

Now you're singing his praises because Trump told you it was OK to do so...lol