Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-04-2021, 07:45 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Look at this massive propaganda in action

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Article in Vanity Fair (posted link bypasses paywall)..read the first few paragraphs...look how they try so hard to paint Ivermectin as some sort of LIVESTOCK-ONLY drug...look at that HEADLINE...you have to dig deep to get to where they mention the FDA approved use in humans (DECADES AGO)...and then they only mention approved for HEAD LICE...LMAO

Seriously folks...you need to take action. You need to vote every ****ing Democrat and left-leaning liberal OUT OF OFFICE.

You need to STOP WATCHING THEIR SHOWS
STOP BUYING THEIR NEWSPAPERS

Boycott the **** out of everything the left stands for. They are destroying this nation, and they are KILLING PEOPLE non-stop by censoring any and all things unrelated to the orthodoxy handed down from on high by folks whose BRAINS were BLOWN APART over the last four years (thank you Trump).

Stand up for something.

Look at that article. Look at the bullshit. Look at the propaganda.

May I remind everyone, that back in 2011 (this is 23 years AFTER Ivermectin was APPROVED by the FDA for use in HUMAN BEINGS), a paper was published that currently sits on the NIH website...yes, a US GOV'T website:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Allow me to quote from that paper:

Quote:
Ivermectin has continually proved to be astonishingly safe for human use. Indeed, it is such a safe drug, with minimal side effects, that it can be administered by non-medical staff and even illiterate individuals in remote rural communities, provided that they have had some very basic, appropriate training. This fact has helped contribute to the unsurpassed beneficial impact that the drug has had on human health and welfare around the globe, especially with regard to the campaign to fight Onchocerciasis.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-04-2021 at 07:48 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2021, 07:47 PM   #2
tbwinner

Follow the money. With a good treatment, there is no EUA. With ivermectin being out of patent, there is no money to be made.

I do wonder WHAT it will finally take for mass riots and protests in the streets.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-04-2021, 07:50 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Any article stating that Ivermectin is unsafe, or pretending it is only used in livestock...IS ATTEMPTING TO GASLIGHT YOU

STOP FALLING FOR THIS BULLSHIT

STOP ALLOWING THIS BULLSHIT

FIGHT

THE

BACK
Old 09-04-2021, 08:43 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And please, don't take the above to mean I am some champion of Ivermectin as a cure for COVID. Or that I am anti-Vaccine.

I am vaccinated (2 shots of Pfizer).

I have read the PROMISING studies on Ivermectin. I have listened to the doctors who have used this drug to fight COVID.

I posted this thread ONLY to show you how DERANGED the media has become. And how you need to be VERY FRIGHTENED about where all of this is headed.

It's not about Ivermectin. It's about CREEPING FASCISM and ANTI-DEMOCRACY and ANTI-SCIENCE.

Science is NOT supposed to work this way.

Our MEDIA was never meant to act like this.
Old 09-04-2021, 08:46 PM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Article in Vanity Fair (posted link bypasses paywall)..read the first few paragraphs...look how they try so hard to paint Ivermectin as some sort of LIVESTOCK-ONLY drug...look at that HEADLINE...you have to dig deep to get to where they mention the FDA approved use in humans (DECADES AGO)...and then they only mention approved for HEAD LICE...LMAO

Seriously folks...you need to take action. You need to vote every ****ing Democrat and left-leaning liberal OUT OF OFFICE.

You need to STOP WATCHING THEIR SHOWS
STOP BUYING THEIR NEWSPAPERS

Boycott the **** out of everything the left stands for. They are destroying this nation, and they are KILLING PEOPLE non-stop by censoring any and all things unrelated to the orthodoxy handed down from on high by folks whose BRAINS were BLOWN APART over the last four years (thank you Trump).

Stand up for something.

Look at that article. Look at the bullshit. Look at the propaganda.

May I remind everyone, that back in 2011 (this is 23 years AFTER Ivermectin was APPROVED by the FDA for use in HUMAN BEINGS), a paper was published that currently sits on the NIH website...yes, a US GOV'T website:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Allow me to quote from that paper:
Aw, c'mon, man. Different times, different circumstances, different people. Truth is like the U.S. Constitution -- always fluid, always in motion, always changing. Truth is a living, breathing entity that is constantly being updated (i.e. aging).
Old 09-04-2021, 08:53 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Take a gander of a screenshot from the NIH webpage where the above article about Ivermectin currently sits:

Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2021-09-04 205144.png (64.2 KB, 46 views)
Old 09-05-2021, 07:25 AM   #7
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Take a gander of a screenshot from the NIH webpage where the above article about Ivermectin currently sits:
Golly gee, it got a little quiet on this thread. Where is our resident, all-knowing, all-wise foot doctor? He needs to explain to us the quackery of the NIH -- as soon as he extricates his own foot from his mouth, that is.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:05 AM   #8
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Golly gee, it got a little quiet on this thread. Where is our resident, all-knowing, all-wise foot doctor? He needs to explain to us the quackery of the NIH -- as soon as he extricates his own foot from his mouth, that is.
It is highly likely that he is running out of time, do a time snapshot of when he is logged on.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2021, 10:52 AM   #9
xtb

Lying turds.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/hospit...overdose-story
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2021, 11:17 AM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Ever notice how all these media outlets are using the same description for Ivermectin....

"HORSE DEWORMER"

Do you find that interesting? I find it interesting.
Old 09-05-2021, 11:19 AM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
But don't worry...they didn't fix the 2020 election...