Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-18-2016, 08:40 PM   #1
Ocala Mike

Over/Under on Trump's Tenure

I'm going with 18 months. I'm envisioning the establishment Republicans providing him with all the rope he needs/wants with which to hang himself. Probably around mid-2018, he will be impeached, said impeachment carried out by "his own" party. Pence would then be president, what the R's wanted all along. All this "kumbaya" stuff with Ryan, Romney, and Cruz just for show right now.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2016, 09:34 PM   #2
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike
I'm going with 18 months. I'm envisioning the establishment Republicans providing him with all the rope he needs/wants with which to hang himself. Probably around mid-2018, he will be impeached, said impeachment carried out by "his own" party. Pence would then be president, what the R's wanted all along. All this "kumbaya" stuff with Ryan, Romney, and Cruz just for show right now.
Sounds like you are vocalizing a wish
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2016, 09:34 PM   #3
johnhannibalsmith

For that scenario to work well, they have to conspire to somehow make Trump look like just about the worst president ever in short time without somehow managing to get their own hands dirty in the process while controlling everything so what's left of their party doesn't join the other half of the country that is pissed off and protesting.

I threw in one comma to lessen the blow of that run-on.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2016, 09:43 PM   #4
davew

I have heard 6 months and he is gone - one way or another

but how? why?

are there enough voters on the electoral college being blackmailed by the Clinton Crime syndicate to keep him from even starting?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2016, 10:00 PM   #5
fast4522

Quote:
What is interesting in your post is the very same thing that you missed in the general, Trumps plan includes winning a second term. Lets say the black community get some jobs and is denied 75 to 80% of the drugs volume to sell that is current. A couple of years stepping up to a job because it is the only game in town, democrats losing blacks for years to come. Something much better than Obamacare, no one will trust democrats for years to come. Don't be smug and think someone is going to hang themselves when the plan is really something your not ready for.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2016, 10:07 PM   #6
RunForTheRoses

Over/Under on Trump's Tenure

More than Hillary's
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2016, 01:19 AM   #7
ElKabong

Quote:
There's a ten or twelve step process liberals have to go thru before they come out of the darkness that you cupcakes call Electionmageddon. It appears you have at least eight more steps before you can think clearly.

Get some sleep. You're delusional
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2016, 01:22 AM   #8
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
I agree with post 7 of this thread.

Seek professional help.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2016, 09:47 AM   #9
Ocala Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522

What is interesting in your post is the very same thing that you missed in the general, Trumps plan includes winning a second term. Lets say the black community get some jobs and is denied 75 to 80% of the drugs volume to sell that is current. A couple of years stepping up to a job because it is the only game in town, democrats losing blacks for years to come. Something much better than Obamacare, no one will trust democrats for years to come. Don't be smug and think someone is going to hang themselves when the plan is really something your not ready for.

To quote JustRalph, sounds like you're vocalizing a wish.

As for me, President Pence may be more onerous than President Trump, so Trump's demise not necessarily my wish.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2016, 10:14 AM   #10
fast4522

Quote:
To quote JustRalph, sounds like you're vocalizing a wish.

As for me, President Pence may be more onerous than President Trump, so Trump's demise not necessarily my wish.

I really feel it is in everyone's best interest to give people who were born here a leg up, by eradicating this opioid drug scourge. Border control will be very effective, when deportations get into full swing job programs can have a huge effect on the black community. Those deported will be from all over the world and not just points south.

Last edited by fast4522; 11-19-2016 at 10:16 AM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2016, 10:19 AM   #11
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

years.
Old 11-19-2016, 10:23 AM   #12
elysiantraveller

I can totally see him running his mouth on state secrets and getting impeached for it.

Am I rooting for it? Not really. But it would be hilarious.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2016, 10:24 AM   #13
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Doubling down, huh?
Old 11-19-2016, 11:17 AM   #14
woodtoo

Get some sleep. You're delusional[/QUOTE]
Or drugs, while you still can.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2016, 11:18 AM   #15
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
years.
Tom, I say 16 years -- Trump's 8 plus Mike Pence's 8 years.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: