Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-09-2021, 11:18 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Biden deemed a failure already

https://nypost.com/2021/12/09/cabal-...is-presidency/

“ The failure is obvious. The administration is so desperate, it’s begging the press for better coverage. (What, they’re supposed to lie about gas and food prices? I guess so.) The Chinese and Russians are moving aggressively against the United States and its allies, on the ground, on the seas and even in outer space, because they don’t fear repercussions from a tired, incoherent president who presides over an administration of woke incompetents and Obama retreads.”
Old 12-10-2021, 12:20 AM   #2
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

“ The failure is obvious. The administration is so desperate, it’s begging the press for better coverage. (What, they’re supposed to lie about gas and food prices? I guess so.) The Chinese and Russians are moving aggressively against the United States and its allies, on the ground, on the seas and even in outer space, because they don’t fear repercussions from a tired, incoherent president who presides over an administration of woke incompetents and Obama retreads.”
Glenn H Reynolds. Another right wing lunatic. Except no one has heard of this one. Among other things he has advocated running down Black Lives Matter protesters.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:32 AM   #3
mostpost

Quote:

First of all that poll about whether the country is going in the right direction is absolutely worthless because every has different ideas of what the right direction is.

If 63% saying wrong direction is staggering; how do we categorize the 80% that said we were heading the wrong direction in summer of 2020.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:43 AM   #4
mostpost

Quote:

The economy is so bad that we’ve added over 5 million.jobs in the last ten months. Average hourly earnings have gone up $1.12 an hour. The number of new jobless claims in November was the lowest in 52 years. Gasoline prices at my local station have been stable for months. Maybe it’s different there in Hillbilly heaven.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:46 AM   #5
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Dumbass Biden, Pelosi and Schumer Destroying the US.....Miracle Is Needed To Save It

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
First of all that poll about whether the country is going in the right direction is absolutely worthless because every has different ideas of what the right direction is.

If 63% saying wrong direction is staggering; how do we categorize the 80% that said we were heading the wrong direction in summer of 2020.
Why do you keep trying to defend THE most dismal POTUS first year performance ever?.

The damaging exposure of the current Dem Party agenda is catastrophic to the existence of the party itself.....Complete failure for the Country.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 03:02 AM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

As long as they can rig elections via media propaganda (among other things, most likely), what do they have to fear?

They'll just tell people the sky is green and most will believe them.
Old 12-10-2021, 03:49 AM   #7
Elkchester Road

Quote:
The economy is so bad that we’ve added over 5 million.jobs in the last ten months. Average hourly earnings have gone up $1.12 an hour. The number of new jobless claims in November was the lowest in 52 years. Gasoline prices at my local station have been stable for months. Maybe it’s different there in Hillbilly heaven.
"Hillbilly Heaven". I can assure you I live WAY better here than you do in your apartment in that Shithole State you live in.

Go slurp your Boy Pritzker.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:37 AM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
Glenn H Reynolds. Another right wing lunatic. Except no one has heard of this one. Among other things he has advocated running down Black Lives Matter protesters.
How many times are is a driver supposed to honk when protestors don't move and they're blocking the driver from being where he has to be? I'd say after leaning on the horn for about 5 minutes or so is reasonable to implement plan B.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:37 AM   #9
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Why do you keep trying to defend THE most dismal POTUS first year performance ever?.

The damaging exposure of the current Dem Party agenda is catastrophic to the existence of the party itself.....Complete failure for the Country.
COME ON MAN, you just don't see how great the progressive 0bama/Biden regime has been for the last 13 years
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 11:10 AM   #10
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Tap dancing again?

Hillbilly heaven? Are you speaking to me? Hell, I wish there were more Hillbilly’s here in Texas.

Btw, my family helped founded Virginia and Kentucky. So I take pride in being called a Hillbilly.

I keep forgetting your an old man living alone in your apartment in Chicago. So I won’t dig at you too much. You never made much of yourself, and telling the world how wrong they are about everything must be your substitute for not having a lawn and yelling at kids to get off it.

I have always wondered, we’re you ever married?
Old 12-10-2021, 02:46 PM   #11
mostpost

Quote:
Tap dancing again?

Hillbilly heaven? Are you speaking to me? Hell, I wish there were more Hillbilly’s here in Texas.

Btw, my family helped founded Virginia and Kentucky. So I take pride in being called a Hillbilly.

I keep forgetting your an old man living alone in your apartment in Chicago. So I won’t dig at you too much. You never made much of yourself, and telling the world how wrong they are about everything must be your substitute for not having a lawn and yelling at kids to get off it.

I have always wondered, we’re you ever married?
OMG!!! My life is a failure. I don’t own a lawn. But, I do have a lawn. I’m looking at it right now. It’s about 11,000 share feet. There’s another, bigger lawn on the other side of the building. Besides the lawn, I am right across the street from the Cook County Forest Preserves which extend for miles in either direction.

I do live alone, but I am not alone. I have family. A sister, a niece and her family, many cousins whom I see often or at least talk to, text or email. I have friends from church, friends from North Riverside Players (Community Theater), friends from the neighborhood, friends from high school (old friends in more ways than one.)

I have friends that I have had since high school and friends that have been friends for a few years.

I don’t sit at home. I sing in the choir, I attend basketball games at the local high school-where I also have many friends. In the summer I go to concerts in the park. Pre pandemic and to a lesser extent now after church breakfast on Sunday morning was a regular thing. And I did not eat alone.

AND I HAVE NEVER TOLD A KID TO GET OFF THE LAWN.

The point is, you don’t know me, none of you do.
Old 12-10-2021, 03:01 PM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
OMG!!! My life is a failure. I don’t own a lawn. But, I do have a lawn. I’m looking at it right now. It’s about 11,000 share feet. There’s another, bigger lawn on the other side of the building. Besides the lawn, I am right across the street from the Cook County Forest Preserves which extend for miles in either direction.

I do live alone, but I am not alone. I have family. A sister, a niece and her family, many cousins whom I see often or at least talk to, text or email. I have friends from church, friends from North Riverside Players (Community Theater), friends from the neighborhood, friends from high school (old friends in more ways than one.)

I have friends that I have had since high school and friends that have been friends for a few years.

I don’t sit at home. I sing in the choir, I attend basketball games at the local high school-where I also have many friends. In the summer I go to concerts in the park. Pre pandemic and to a lesser extent now after church breakfast on Sunday morning was a regular thing. And I did not eat alone.

And that can't possibly be a bad thing.
Old 12-10-2021, 03:25 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You should also take this to heart concerning others.
Old 12-10-2021, 04:09 PM   #14
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

Good for you
Old 12-10-2021, 04:25 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:

You can paint a picture of a person by their postings. This guy was modeled after you, with some changes of course:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliff_Clavin

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 12-10-2021 at 04:26 PM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply