Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-04-2021, 11:27 AM   #1
boxcar

Another Big Federl Court Win

HUGE: Federal Judge Strikes Down DOD Claim That Pfizer’s EUA ‘Vaccine’ and Comirnaty Are ‘Interchangeable’

It turns out that the FDA’s approval of Comirnaty was accompanied by confusing documents and equally confusing public statements that did not specify any differences between the two injections.

“The licensed vaccine has the same formulation as the EUA-authorized vaccine and the products can be used interchangeably to provide the vaccination series without presenting any safety or effectiveness concerns,” one such confounding statement read.

“The products are legally distinct with certain differences that do not impact safety or effectiveness.”

Deliberately confusing, I might add. I would bet the farm that there is no essential or substantial difference between the EU and FDA versions! The FDA simply pulled a sleight of hand on the public. The EU version presented a huge stumbling block for the government, so they ordered the FDA to come up with a fully authorized version -- in unprecedented record time, I might add.

https://basedunderground.com/2021/12...terchangeable/
Old 12-04-2021, 11:45 AM   #2
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Any chance you can condense all of your Covid threads?

I don't want to miss them but you start seemingly 2-3 a day so some of this great info might get lost
1mileto7Fcutback is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2021, 12:03 PM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback View Post
Any chance you can condense all of your Covid threads?

I don't want to miss them but you start seemingly 2-3 a day so some of this great info might get lost
Lots of different aspects to this Covid thingy. Try really hard to keep up.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: