Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-28-2021, 10:52 PM   #1
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett Looking For Trouble

Does he really think the people will stand for this nonsense?...Talk about a dead-man walking.

ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2021, 12:25 AM   #2
fast4522

Few here have complete understanding of of the Knesset and its complexity's. Myself included, having unwavering support for Israel and its previous Prime Minister I am still open to understanding more. Prime Minister Naftali Bennett being a shoot to kill guy on borders, more time may be needed to see how he might be able to leverage what is at his grasp.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg BB.jpg (29.8 KB, 1 views)
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2021, 08:08 AM   #3
TJDave

Naftali Bennett is even more right wing than Netanyahu. Difference being he is very wealthy and not tempted to misbehave.
Old 07-29-2021, 08:51 AM   #4
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Does he really think the people will stand for this nonsense?...Talk about a dead-man walking.

https://twitter.com/chrissaccoccia1/...83338390982662
Another yo-yo who can't think straight! 8 million Israelis chose to PROTECT THEMSELVES, so why is the PM paranoid for their safety? It seems to me he should be most concerned for the safety of the unvaxxed -- the unprotected!
Old 07-29-2021, 06:11 PM   #5
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Another yo-yo who can't think straight! 8 million Israelis chose to PROTECT THEMSELVES, so why is the PM paranoid for their safety? It seems to me he should be most concerned for the safety of the unvaxxed -- the unprotected!
For the most part I do not expect another country to live up to my expectations or anyone else here. If I were to travel to Israel or Saudi Arabia I would know their customs and everything I would be aware of before I entered their country. The other side of the world is a whole new reality I would accept or not go to. I do not vote there so I think it is a moot thing.
Old 07-29-2021, 07:17 PM   #6
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
For the most part I do not expect another country to live up to my expectations or anyone else here. If I were to travel to Israel or Saudi Arabia I would know their customs and everything I would be aware of before I entered their country. The other side of the world is a whole new reality I would accept or not go to. I do not vote there so I think it is a moot thing.
Logic is universal. It knows no boundaries. Unfortunately, neither do illogical absurdities.
Old 07-29-2021, 07:26 PM   #7
fast4522

Quote:
Logic is universal. It knows no boundaries. Unfortunately, neither do illogical absurdities.
When you agree to fly into other countries for business, reality is what it is.
Old 07-29-2021, 10:57 PM   #8
Light
Veteran

Quote:
What you don't understand about vaccines is that they are not 100% effective. So even if you have the vaccine you can still be at risk especially with variants and breakthroughs. The greater the number of unvaccinated people the more opportunity the virus has to spread,mutate and prolong its reign. This means outbreaks are more difficult to stem and everyone is at greater risk of exposure including vaccinated people.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2021, 11:36 PM   #9
fast4522

And what you don't understand is the 1918 Flu Pandemic there were not vaccines like today and the world turned. So I understand Boxcar's position, and would say our elected officials have done more damage to these United States than the Covid-19 could have done. A huge percentage like 99 % do not die from Covid-19, and yet no one seems to care that that 99 % are being asked to risk losing too much for the 1 %. Boxcar is not wrong thinking as he does in our country, but having an opinion for what a genuine Israeli head of state should do is entirely another thing. So I believe this country should not say what Israel should or can do period.
Old 07-30-2021, 12:48 AM   #10
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
And what you don't understand is the 1918 Flu Pandemic there were not vaccines like today and the world turned. So I understand Boxcar's position, and would say our elected officials have done more damage to these United States than the Covid-19 could have done. A huge percentage like 99 % do not die from Covid-19, and yet no one seems to care that that 99 % are being asked to risk losing too much for the 1 %. Boxcar is not wrong thinking as he does in our country, but having an opinion for what a genuine Israeli head of state should do is entirely another thing. So I believe this country should not say what Israel should or can do period.
The 1918 pandemic killed 50 million people on the planet. It sickened 500 million people. You consider that "and the world turned", like that's acceptable to you. Fine for you if you want to drop dead or don't care about people you love getting sick from you, but most people have a much higher standard of living than you.

And your pseudo fact that only 1% die from Covid is wrong. That is from the "flu". Covid kills 20 times more than the flu. It isn't even a flu.

I never took a flu vaccine in my life and never wanted to. But Covid is a killer and Covid doesn't fook around like the "flu". A lot of people who think like you and boxcar really regret it now and are swamping the hospitals.

Your prehistoric thinking does nothing but reiterates the saying "pride comes before the fall".
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2021, 12:50 AM   #11
Rollingpk3

https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccin...yCIB8YU2owaA6Y
Rollingpk3 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2021, 01:20 AM   #12
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post

And your pseudo fact that only 1% die from Covid is wrong. That is from the "flu". Covid kills 20 times more than the flu. It isn't even a flu.
Are you saying that 20% of those who get covid will die? That's a very interesting statistic.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2021, 01:22 AM   #13
fast4522

Quote:
The 1918 pandemic killed 50 million people on the planet. It sickened 500 million people. You consider that "and the world turned", like that's acceptable to you. Fine for you if you want to drop dead or don't care about people you love getting sick from you, but most people have a much higher standard of living than you.

I never took a flu vaccine in my life and never wanted to. But Covid is a killer and Covid doesn't fook around like the "flu". A lot of people who think like you and boxcar really regret it now and are swamping the hospitals.

Your prehistoric thinking does nothing but reiterates the saying "pride comes before the fall".
Politicians are drunk with power and do not want to give liberty back. Many of the people who died were over 80 and already had one foot in the grave. Many seniors in old age homes were from a time when everyone smoked cigarettes. This will be over just like the 1918 pandemic lasting double digit in months, likely not too different in the number of months. When the final chapter is written the data might suggest what effect lock downs and masks did and did not do. The data suggests our government officials are lying to us, and some like you support that.
Old 07-30-2021, 01:49 AM   #14
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollingpk3 View Post
A place called Bannon’s War Room is just where I want to get my news on anything.
Old 07-30-2021, 08:54 AM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
What you don't understand about vaccines is that they are not 100% effective. So even if you have the vaccine you can still be at risk especially with variants and breakthroughs. The GREATER the number of unvaccinated people the more opportunity the virus has to spread,mutate and prolong its reign. This means outbreaks are more difficult to stem and everyone is at greater risk of exposure including vaccinated people.
Soo...as I said earlier, logically speaking the Israeli PM should be far more concerned about the unvaxxed than the vaxxed since the unvaxxed have (theoretically, anyhow) zero protection v. the vaxxed with are protected with a vaxx that is has a what...a 98% efficacy rate, 95%, 92%...what?