Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-09-2021, 03:11 PM   #16
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Was she president of the US?
1) It is important to read the TOS for every and any site you post to.

2) It's important to separate out "ideation" and actual "orders/plans to do something, i.e. "action."

Based on posts right here on this forum, I am able to discern the (huge) difference between posts where someone expresses they are hoping/wishing somebody will die (ideation) or someone wishing something bad to happen to someone, and actually planning to actually kill them (action) or asking others to assist in doing something illegal.

Of course it is not good optics, (esp. for our national security), when a POTUS posts late night tweets that border on the outrageous, but his staff apparently has tried to reign that in (unsuccessfully) for the whole time he's been in office. However, no POTUS should be seen as making suggestions nor inciting others to perform actions that are illlegal.

The joke about 5th Avenue wasn't that. It was more an insight about what he thinks about himself. He did not suggest that he was going to kill anyone (action). I leave it to others to wonder : if he did kill someone would he still get votes?

As for Madonna, I would have to see her remark in context. Was she saying she wanted others to help or join her in blowing up the WH? Was she suggesting this as an actual planned goal during that protest? Was she assembling others, or suggesting to others, that they blow up the WH?

I'm going to guess no, because otherwise the FBI would have been at her door, pronto.

If not, that's not much different than people saying, as they have said here, taht they hope such and such dies a terrible death. Hoping is not doing.

At any rate, I don't pay much attenton to hollywood they are mostly all a joke. I'll leave that to the supermarket tabloid crowd who actually pays attention to that stuff.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 03:11 PM   #17
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Was she blocked on twitter/facebook/youtube?

You don't have to be POTUS for that to happen.

It's amazing what the left will pass off as acceptable from THEIR SIDE, but condemn to hell on the OTHER SIDE....POTUS or NOT POTUS

It's as if the word hypocrisy does not exist in their world.
My focus has and will be trump. You cannot justify his bad acts using someone else's

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 05:54 PM   #18
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
A redundant useless post, let alone YOUR intent here to incite, once again, member-to-member vitriol.

As was told to you the last time in so many words...get busy with checking your own toxic and divisive attitude. You certainly can't claim to be walking a moral high ground.

As well, any penchant for inciting violence clearly weighs far more heavily among your leaders:

Who was looking for a fight behind a shed?

Who was suggesting not to bring a knife to a gun fight?

Who encouraged the BLM street rioters to carry on?

Who suggested, in propping up the BLM so-called peaceful protesters , that she expects to see protests around the whole country?

Who said to get in their face, get them in the restaurants...get them everywhere?

Who said show me where protesters are supposed to be peaceful and polite?

Etc., etc., etc............................................... .....

Yeah, you know!

Now, why don't ya go help Joe Biden (the new President) and Nancy Pelosi in their quest to unify the country by impeaching the President.
When Pelosi was asked about Joe's creepy past, her response was "well, Joe is Joe", punctuated with a big smile.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 07:00 PM   #19
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Donald Trump claimed he could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not "lose any voters."
Anyone disagree with this?

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 01-09-2021, 07:16 PM   #20
davew

Quote:
Anyone disagree with this?
yes, post a video or it is fake news
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-09-2021, 09:39 PM   #21
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
No wonder he has such a huge following.

Winston Churchill
Old 01-09-2021, 09:44 PM   #22
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Try this one.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...rig-mss-ic.cnn

Winston Churchill
Old 01-10-2021, 11:00 AM   #23
davew

Quote:
So you think this video shows Trump saying he could kill someone on 5th avenue?

Does the video you link show Trump saying go into the Capital and hang the democrats?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-10-2021, 11:00 AM   #24
delayjf

Quote:
You cannot justify his bad acts using someone else's
There were no "acts" in fact in his speech on Weds he referenced a peaceful protest. You can look that up.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-10-2021, 12:33 PM   #25
myohmyjustify

Quote:
My focus has and will be trump. You cannot justify his bad acts using someone else's

What bad acts has President Trump committed?

You must believe bringing separate peace agreements between Israel and 3 Muslim countries is a bad act. (Most lefties are anti-Semetic. Are you too?)

You must believe that financially restoring Historic Black Colleges is a bad act. (Most lefties in this country are racist. Are you too?)

You posted that the recent stock market rally was BECAUSE Joe Biden was elected president adding that Trump regularly talked up the stock market rise. (Most lefties are ignorant about business, finance, investing and simple arithmetic. Are you too?)

When Trump was elected the Dow Jones stood at about 18,000. On Friday it is about 31,000, thanks to President Trump's policy and performance. Under Trump there has been 195 new all-time highs, a record probably never to be exceeded.

And there are countless more examples I could give you on the historic and successful Trump presidential years.

But for 4 years now the cucks, crazies and clowns have drunk the kool aid from a very wide and very deep cess pool of stupidity and pure hatred towards both Trump and his voters.

I could name and justify at least 3 bad acts committed against Trump and his supporters since his election in 2016.

What bad acts has Trump committed? And prove wrongdoing, not a difference in policy or ideology.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply