Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-27-2017, 03:15 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

We need to start listening to "reckless" more often...

Not only did he say that Trump was a lock to win the election...LONG AGO...when everyone else was saying he had no shot, or the 15 times everyone was convinced he was "DONE."

BUT IN ADDITION

He posted, way back in October or November, that the stock market was in the middle of a "generational buying opportunity," and the markets have gone nowhere but up since then...almost 20%...

Kid's good...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2017, 05:15 PM   #2
thaskalos

And I had him on ignore all along. Shows you how smart I am.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:36 PM   #3
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
And I had him on ignore all along. Shows you how smart I am.
You're officially dead to me Gus. I let you into my circle to gain your knowledge, and now I find out you're stupid. Oy vey.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2017, 07:41 PM   #4
_______
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Not only did he say that Trump was a lock to win the election...LONG AGO...when everyone else was saying he had no shot, or the 15 times everyone was convinced he was "DONE."

BUT IN ADDITION

He posted, way back in October or November, that the stock market was in the middle of a "generational buying opportunity," and the markets have gone nowhere but up since then...almost 20%...

Kid's good...
You're forgetting the yearlong stock picking contest I ran in the Finacial sub forum in 2015 which was won by...

Reckless.

When I PM'd him about collecting the small prize for winning, he had me donate it to the American Cancer Society.

Solid guy and definitely worth listening to. Hope he doesn't mind my outing his quiet generosity.

Last edited by _______; 09-27-2017 at 07:42 PM.
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2017, 07:46 PM   #5
Tape Reader

Reckless not only knows his “onions” but has the “balls” to stick with his convictions. My vote for sure!
Tape Reader is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2017, 07:50 PM   #6
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______ View Post

Reckless.

When I PM'd him about collecting the small prize for winning, he had me donate it to the American Cancer Society.

Solid guy and definitely worth listening to. Hope he doesn't mind my outing his quiet generosity.

I almost never agree with Reckless down here, but he's always struck me as a good egg. Plus, I like someone that consistently posts in such a way that you don't even need to look to see who posted it.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2017, 07:51 PM   #7
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
You're officially dead to me Gus. I let you into my circle to gain your knowledge, and now I find out you're stupid. Oy vey.
Gee, Tucker...I didn't talk to you like that even when you were defending "JoPa" during the Penn State outrage, 2 years ago. And you call ME stupid?
Old 09-27-2017, 09:13 PM   #8
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______ View Post
You're forgetting the yearlong stock picking contest I ran in the Finacial sub forum in 2015 which was won by...

Reckless.

Good stuff
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2017, 09:22 PM   #9
tucker6

Quote:
Gee, Tucker...I didn't talk to you like that even when you were defending "JoPa" during the Penn State outrage, 2 years ago. And you call ME stupid?
That was sarcasm and light hearted banter ya big dummy.

Last edited by tucker6; 09-27-2017 at 09:24 PM.
Old 09-27-2017, 09:25 PM   #10
thaskalos

Quote:
That was sarcasm you big dummy...
I didn't spot the sarcasm, Tucker...and I apologize. I've been called "stupid" so much here lately...that I am starting to believe it.
Old 09-27-2017, 09:45 PM   #11
tucker6

Quote:
I didn't spot the sarcasm, Tucker...and I apologize. I've been called "stupid" so much here lately...that I am starting to believe it.
I have too much respect for you to call you names. Truthfully, off topic doesn't create that much angst. I ignore people who spam the board like Dahoss and Hcap, but am okay with different opinions.
Old 09-27-2017, 10:27 PM   #12
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
I have too much respect for you to call you names. Truthfully, off topic doesn't create that much angst. I ignore people who spam the board like Dahoss and Hcap, but am okay with different opinions.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2017, 10:37 PM   #13
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
You may need to dole out a few "friend" comments to set some folks straight. I can get you a list upon request.
Old 09-27-2017, 10:41 PM   #14
storyline

Quote:

BUT IN ADDITION

Kid's good...
Reckless and I are synchronized when it comes to politics, you have permission to read my private message to him Mike, though my permission isn't required..
storyline is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2017, 11:39 PM   #15
mostpost

Quote:

BUT IN ADDITION

Kid's good...
Almost 20%, if 12% is almost 20%. Anyway, this just momentum from the Obama years. And the first eight months of Obama's term, the Dow went up 37.5%.