Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 02-15-2009, 07:54 AM   #31
Relwob Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Just checked NTRA...McLaughlin is currently at 27%. The stat I saw posted a few days ago had him over 30%...I guess he had a few losers lately...

Anyway, my reply was aimed at the two who claimed that anyone over 18% and anyone over 30% was obviously cheating.

Do I think McLaughlin is cheating? Absolutely not.

But I would like to hear from the guys who posted that over 18 or over 30 is an automatic black mark.

Over 18 or over 30 are obviously two different things-I have stated that over 30 should set off alarm bells and I stand by that-However, like everything, you do have to analyze it on a daily basis-If it is a trainer that is experienced, and gets good regularly, it is believable-if it is someone who comes out of nowhere and suddenly racks up huge numbers and improves huge amounts(around 44 percent win off the claim), then yes, I would suspect them of doing something strange......
Relwob Owner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-15-2009, 10:04 PM   #32
timp

ralphy boy

why is it garbage? because its not kicking someone around like the rest of you want a be.O now you want to rule me off the blog .quite an interesting group .everything is drugs horse runs good drugs.ever think of checking the rulings to find out what they were for of course not i did enough for now dont want to feed you to much at one time you wont be able to take it bye for now timp
timp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-15-2009, 10:19 PM   #33
timp

GILL VADERS

WHAT DID THEY DO THAT YOU THINK THEY SHOULD BE BARRED FROM RACING GILL CLAIMS A LOT OF HORSES SOME FROM LEADING TRAINERS THAT ARE USED TO HAVING THEIR WAY. NOW HERE COMES SOMEONE THAT CLAIMS THAT HORSE OF THEIRS THATS RUN OUT OF LINE KEEPING THEM HONEST THEY DONT LIKE THAT GO CRYING TO RACING OFFICE LIKE LITTLE BABY GOT THEIR TOY TAKEN AWAY SO NOW MAN WHO PUTS UP MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TAKES BEST CARE OF THE HORSES CANT GET STALLS AT THESE TRACKS ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS IS THE BIGGEST JOKE IN THE WORLD WHAT AN INJUSTICE UNBELIEVEABLE . NOW MISS VADERS WHAT CRIME DID SHE COMMIT POSSITIVES FOR TO MUCH CLEMBUTERAL OOH GOD THATS A BAD ONE GIIVE ME A BREAK MORE LATER BYE FOR NOW TIMP
Old 02-15-2009, 10:28 PM   #34
timp

LEVER MIND WHERE TO ENTER A HORSE THEY COULDNT EVEN PUT A VETRAP ON ONE AND SOME OF THEM ARE THE BIG PERCENTAGE TRAINERS YOU GUY S FOLLOW AROUND TIMP
Old 02-16-2009, 01:33 AM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Come on timp. Learn to use the shift key, will ya? Damn....
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #36
Nacumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Come on timp. Learn to use the shift key, will ya? Damn....
And some punctuation, too. My head hurts after that stream of consciousness rant all in caps...
Nacumi is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2009, 07:40 AM   #37
jotb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotb
All of a sudden Auwater wins 5 races halfway through the month of Feb. Auwater didn't win a race in 2007 and only win 2 in 2008. He's won 67 races since 1999. If he continue's winning at this clip, I'm pretty sure he will produce more than 67 wins by year's end. What a joke!

Joe
Chalk up another 4 wins for Auwarter since Feb 14.

2-14 OMAHA BEACH- Wins by almost 8L coming off a 102 day layoff at 14-1
2-16 SECRET TIME- Wins coming back in 9 days and pays $9.00
2-16 KOURAGES KELLY- Wins stepping up from 7.5k to 12.5k and pays $8.80
2-23 TIGER DANCER- Wins coming back in 8 days at 28-1

Auwarter has 10 wins from 41 races (24%) in a month's time. Hitting the board at 49%. Not too shabby for a guy that won only 2 races in the last 2 year's.

Joe
jotb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #38
timp

J0E

Does him winning races bother you for some reason. Give him a horse to train maybe he will win a couple for you .Has some decent horses to train now so he's winning. Do you find that annoying. TIMP
Old 02-25-2009, 01:14 PM   #39
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by timp
Does him winning races bother you for some reason. Give him a horse to train maybe he will win a couple for you .Has some decent horses to train now so he's winning. Do you find that annoying. TIMP
I think it is amazing how there are all these undiscovered superior trainers out there just waiting for the right break.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-25-2009, 01:44 PM   #40
Not4Love
not4love

Cheaters

Not only Auwarter. Has anyone noticed the new guy Jevon Crumley? He is a new trainer for Gill. His horses are doing the same thing.
Not4Love is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2009, 03:53 AM   #41
timp

cheaters

Whats that winning ?Boy i'll tell you guy's are something I could have a field day with your comment's . What is it you think these guy's are doing to these horses .Some magical potion nobody else has I guess. More to come later i'm sure. TIMP
Old 02-26-2009, 09:18 AM   #42
supercap
Veteran

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
I think it is amazing how there are all these undiscovered superior trainers out there just waiting for the right break.
Just trainers waiting for the right break, no such thing as superior!

Last edited by supercap; 02-26-2009 at 09:20 AM.
supercap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2009, 04:31 PM   #43
john del riccio

Quote:
Whats that winning ?Boy i'll tell you guy's are something I could have a field day with your comment's . What is it you think these guy's are doing to these horses .Some magical potion nobody else has I guess. More to come later i'm sure. TIMP
I think you will find that most folks here are knowledgeable about thi stype of thing. many of us are or were involved in the game from BOTH sides of the rail.
If you think that Auwater has always been a hi percentage trainer but just didnt have the stock, you are flat wrong. Mclaslin, Vaders, Autwater, Harry Lipshitz, it doesn't matter. What does matter is what is behind the scnes that you & I do not have access to. Its really as simple as that.

John
john del riccio is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2009, 05:15 PM   #44
timp

John what is it you think is behind the scenes. Some kind of wonder drug that only select trainers have. These guys have horses that they claimed for 25000 that go down to 7500 win easily then come back up to 15000 win easily now all you see is horse won for 7500 now 15K . This is nothing but spotting your horse.If they lose the horse they have the money to go get another one but most time they won't because guy's like you believe they have the magic potion and won't claim there horse. Got to go now TIM P
Old 02-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #45
onefast99

Quote:
John what is it you think is behind the scenes. Some kind of wonder drug that only select trainers have. These guys have horses that they claimed for 25000 that go down to 7500 win easily then come back up to 15000 win easily now all you see is horse won for 7500 now 15K . This is nothing but spotting your horse.If they lose the horse they have the money to go get another one but most time they won't because guy's like you believe they have the magic potion and won't claim there horse. Got to go now TIM P
Race enhancers that are undetectable by the current testing procedures. Thats the answer no one wanted to post.
onefast99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply