Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:27 PM   #46
lamboguy

all these drugs that they can test for don't mean a thing in this game any longer.

the TB-500 or variations of that substance can turn a horse from a mouse to a gorilla. and there is no test for it, and as of right now its not illegal. and my guess is that its even being used throughout the world in area's that one might think are clean jurisdiction's.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2012, 02:44 PM   #47
Beachbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
all these drugs that they can test for don't mean a thing in this game any longer.

the TB-500 or variations of that substance can turn a horse from a mouse to a gorilla. and there is no test for it, and as of right now its not illegal. and my guess is that its even being used throughout the world in area's that one might think are clean jurisdiction's.

Now this really spurs me on to wager my hard-earned money on Racing.
Beachbabe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2012, 03:42 PM   #48
andymays
Veteran

Somebody on this board ought to go live on the back stretch for six months and then report back.

Some of the assertions in this thread are absurd.
andymays is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2012, 03:43 PM   #49
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymays
Some of the assertions in this thread are absurd.
For example?
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #50
andymays
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
For example?
The right question would be which assertions on the board have merit. You have been a defender of guys like Dutrow and due process. Why are you wasting your time worrying about what I say?
Old 10-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #51
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The right question would be which assertions on the board have merit. You have been a defender of guys like Dutrow and due process. Why are you wasting your time worrying about what I say?
I haven't exactly been a defender of Dutrow. At least I wouldn't characterize it as such.

I just talked about his case from a strictly legal standpoint...due process...fairness in terms of what he's done and how others with similar records have been punished.

My question was simple enough, and should be very simple for you to answer with at least one example.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:58 PM   #52
andymays
Veteran

Quote:
I haven't exactly been a defender of Dutrow. At least I wouldn't characterize it as such.

I just talked about his case from a strictly legal standpoint...due process...fairness in terms of what he's done and how others with similar records have been punished.

My question was simple enough, and should be very simple for you to answer with at least one example.
Dude, you don't have to impress Tom, CJ. OTM Al, or anyone else. You know what I'm talking about so let it go.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #53
Relwob Owner

Quote:

In my opinion, your discussion of the due process and the lack of it here, has been spot on. Many have had similar amounts of violations and not been punished in such a severe manner. One of the issues is that in racing, it doesn't seem like the due process and subsequent punishments are clearly defined in many cases.
Relwob Owner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #54
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Dude, you don't have to impress Tom, CJ. OTM Al, or anyone else. You know what I'm talking about so let it go.
Huh? And here I thought nobody could be as evasive as Boxcar in off-topic when confronted with a question on religion...

In all seriousness, I was trying to have an exchange with you. Pardon me for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

In other words, I have no clue what you're talking about when you reference me impressing anybody. I have no such need or desire.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #55
andymays
Veteran

Quote:
Huh? And here I thought nobody could be as evasive as Boxcar in off-topic when confronted with a question on religion...

In all seriousness, I was trying to have an exchange with you. Pardon me for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

In other words, I have no clue what you're talking about when you reference me impressing anybody. I have no such need or desire.
It;s obvious that you dont get (or don't want to get) the truth. That's why a lot of the Lurkers don't post.

You can either embrace the truth or please your constituencey. It's you're call but there are a lot of people who don't post here anymore because of your favoritism. (favoritism is a nice word for it)
Old 10-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #56
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
It;s obvious that you dont get (or don't want to get) the truth. That's why a lot of the Lurkers don't post.

You can either embrace the truth or please your constituencey. It's you're call but there are a lot of people who don't post here anymore because of your favoritism. (favoritism is a nice word for it)
You will just steadfastly refuse to answer a simple question, won't you? I wonder why...

I'm giving you the floor. I haven't injected any of myself into this.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:22 PM   #57
andymays
Veteran

Quote:
You will just steadfastly refuse to answer a simple question, won't you? I wonder why...

I'm giving you the floor. I haven't injected any of myself into this.
You know you're losing anther couple hundred posters right. LOL

Call me. I'll send you a PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:24 PM   #58
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You know you're losing anther couple hundred posters right. LOL

Call me. I'll send you a PM.
Now you're delusional.

And you still won't answer a simple question...amazing...I'm done trying.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #59
andymays
Veteran

Quote:
Now you're delusional.

And you still won't answer a simple question...amazing...I'm done trying.
It's simple. Add money or not. Even if you're a pr*ck I will tell them that this is the place to buy an add.

Wake up P.A.

A
Old 10-01-2012, 04:51 PM   #60
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
It's simple. Add money or not. Even if you're a pr*ck I will tell them that this is the place to buy an add.

Wake up P.A.

A
I'm speechless.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: