Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-30-2019, 10:56 PM   #1411
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Straight from the white nationalist handbook.
Says FanDan, the most divisive cut-n-paste Racist on the board...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2019, 10:58 PM   #1412
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
What a simplistic view of humanity you must have, chimp.
Everyone on earth born into their little section and destined to stay there.

Even most cavemen weren't this backward.
Denser than....Dan.
By not coming from HE, meaning he was not allowed to be president. What a simplistic view of reality YOU have.

btw, when are YOU going to address my challenge for yor to back up the lies you posted the other day?

Surely between you and The Twit you can come up with some CNNesque BS.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:00 PM   #1413
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Margie was right- that is all you have is the race card to explain your total inability to grasp reality. What a shallow mind yo have.

Last edited by Tom; 07-30-2019 at 11:01 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2019, 11:03 PM   #1414
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Says FanDan, the most divisive cut-n-paste Racist on the board...
Seriously, I think what you wrote is their actual slogan
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2019, 11:19 PM   #1415
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
I'll simplify it for you....

When you go to the Keeneland Clubhouse, there's a dress code, NO exceptions.

When dining in NYC at Carbone, you must have a reservation, NO exceptions.

To view a Carolina Panthers home game in the Gridiron Club, you must be a vested club member, NO exceptions.

When you vote in a US election, you're not required to have a voter ID....Asinine!
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2019, 11:25 PM   #1416
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Of course YOU would.
When all you have is a hand full of race cards, it is hard to draw to.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:45 PM   #1417
jimmyb

Quote:

Just wow. So it's take what you need and leave the rest? Hardly. People coming in need vetting just as landlords do with prospective tenants.

A drivers license is required when piloting a vehicle or is this racist in your mind as well.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2019, 11:48 PM   #1418
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Whatever the genetic mix, Obama was com pared to Hitler way before I, in a joke, compared Trump to a Nazi.

Then again according to the rep point system, we anti-Trumpers are only half an OT poster.
You didn't just compare him to a Nazi, which has been done many times on here, and MANY TIMES I HAVE COMMENTED THAT SUCH THINGS ARE, IN FACT, ANTI-SEMITIC, by ADL STANDARDS.

You compared him to THE biggest baddest Nazi of all time.

And not only that, you said Trump was a better NAZI then Hitler.

So again, FO with your lame attempts to walk it back.
Old 07-30-2019, 11:52 PM   #1419
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
It's now twice you publicly called me an asshole and mentioned that you gave me a red card.

hcrap and another stupid hater who shall remain nameless have regularly called me names as well and I never once called for you to publicly ban them. Add FanDan, mostpost, horses4courses -- all said crappy things to me too. I gave it back and I took it. Most of all I never called any of them as vile a name as mother effer. Never.

I never called on you to ban them, nor did I cry like a banshee like the vile hcrap and that juvenile idiot who shall remain nameless has.

But both regularly did so to you, and god only knows how many times in private did they call on you wanting me banned?

Well now we have hcrap calling me a mother effer and what did you say to him about this?? Nothing publicly and a post or two after hcrap called me a mother effer, you reminded us of all the vile, hateful things hcrap had said and how you didn't do anything about it.

You also don't know any better about what is or isn't anti-semitic. Too bad. My family has a 70 year personal and business relationship with a Jewish family, so don't effing tell me what I said was anti-semitic. What I posted wasn't anti-semitic and the lone, true, hater in this is hcrap, and no one else. His history and other poster's thoughts of him say more than what little I could add.

You did nothing publicly about hcrap calling me a mother effer, Mike. Nothing.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

It is you who is the asshole. No need to ban me now, because I just banned you and PA.

This place has become a cesspool so have fun without me. This pigstye has run its course. You may not know it yet, but it has. Go to the bank on this.
LULZ

This website is nothing more than a hobby for me. It isn't my job - I still work for a living. So if it indeed has "run its course," which it hasn't...because if you look around, almost every other single racing forum on the internet is dead as a doornail, except this one...so I must be doing something right.

So like I was saying, if it has run its course, that's ok. I've had a good run.

Your words have zero impact on me. I call them like I see them.

In that particular post to hcap, YOU WERE A ****ING ASSHOLE, trying ONCE AGAIN to sneak in some ANTI-SEMITIC remarks to him. So you too, like hcap, can **** OFF. I was here before you, and I'll be here after you.

Too....taaa...loooo

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-31-2019 at 12:05 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2019, 11:55 PM   #1420
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Randal describes exactly what happen for the first 200 years of our country. It worked out pretty well in spite of cultural persecution of some groups (think the Irish, the Italians) early on.

Eventually these groups assimilated just fine. No government intervention etc. at least on the Federal level

Then of course just as blacks were winning their own battle to be allowed to assimilate, the government decided to “help” them. Setting them back fifty years........
Old 07-31-2019, 12:08 AM   #1421
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
It's now twice you publicly called me an asshole and mentioned that you gave me a red card.

hcrap and another stupid hater who shall remain nameless have regularly called me names as well and I never once called for you to publicly ban them. Add FanDan, mostpost, horses4courses -- all said crappy things to me too. I gave it back and I took it. Most of all I never called any of them as vile a name as mother effer. Never.

I never called on you to ban them, nor did I cry like a banshee like the vile hcrap and that juvenile idiot who shall remain nameless has.

But both regularly did so to you, and god only knows how many times in private did they call on you wanting me banned?

Well now we have hcrap calling me a mother effer and what did you say to him about this?? Nothing publicly and a post or two after hcrap called me a mother effer, you reminded us of all the vile, hateful things hcrap had said and how you didn't do anything about it.

You also don't know any better about what is or isn't anti-semitic. Too bad. My family has a 70 year personal and business relationship with a Jewish family, so don't effing tell me what I said was anti-semitic. What I posted wasn't anti-semitic and the lone, true, hater in this is hcrap, and no one else. His history and other poster's thoughts of him say more than what little I could add.

You did nothing publicly about hcrap calling me a mother effer, Mike. Nothing.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

It is you who is the asshole. No need to ban me now, because I just banned you and PA.

This place has become a cesspool so have fun without me. This pigstye has run its course. You may not know it yet, but it has. Go to the bank on this.
And one other thing (I know you're still reading...nobody ever really leaves here...so much for "run its course")....before you "go" take some of that fortune you've made with your "best buying opportunity in a generation" and consider giving a few bucks to judd and the good people of Oakmont, who were gutted by storms last week:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...d.php?t=153537

It might make you feel good for a change.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:17 AM   #1422
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Coming IN to the US, an immigrant should feel grateful and assimilate to our culture, our language, our American ways and values.....This has become a real problem that needs to rectified, one way or another.
I agree with you on this, already Danny boy is painting you as sideways. Is that all they got, who do they think that they can win with on that message?
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2019, 12:31 AM   #1423
davew

Quote:
was that the one by Margaret Sanger or Saul Alinksy?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2019, 06:26 AM   #1424
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You didn't just compare him to a Nazi, which has been done many times on here, and MANY TIMES I HAVE COMMENTED THAT SUCH THINGS ARE, IN FACT, ANTI-SEMITIC, by ADL STANDARDS.

You compared him to THE biggest baddest Nazi of all time.

And not only that, you said Trump was a better NAZI then Hitler.

So again, FO with your lame attempts to walk it back.
You are totally wrong. Comparing Trump to a Nazi is not antisemitic. Just the opposite. In context his advocacy of hate speech and documented rise in hate crimes, speaking as a Jew, knowing the history of how the Nazi's came to power, it is not I the anti semite, but Donald that has ant-minority elements. Nazis used the same tactic 100 times over. Specifically targeting Jews as their prime minority to hate.

Speaking Jew to Jew, I am surprised Trump's manipulation of his base by racial insults and dog whistles....about the "evil other", sails way over your head. Actually then again I am not that SURPRISED as most of O.T belongs to his base.

in 1984 Big Brother the head of Oceania, had his Goldstein to direct his base to hate. Are we at 1984 levels? No, not yet, but there are imaginary evil doers among us around each corner. Like the imaginary evil "Squad", Elijah Cummings , and the most imaginary...."deep state".

Big Fatso Brother plays his base well. The script has already been written previously

Last edited by hcap; 07-31-2019 at 06:29 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2019, 06:44 AM   #1425
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Another bogus post about someone who is not a member, how does this guy get so much rope?
Quite obvious. Hint.-in yiddish....

dreck
/drek/
rubbish; trash.
"this so-called art is pure dreck"

Yiddish/German word for crap, garbage, trash, etc. The kind of shit that you don't want to step in, and if you do, you'll be walking funny for the next two blocks in ...

I was talking about the annoying schmuck who rhymes with Dreckless