Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 02-16-2023, 03:14 PM   #1
soflant

$500 A Day Method

I am curious if anyone has heard of or used The $500 A Day Method for picking longshots? I believe it's been around for awhile. It is sold through The Gambler's Emporium. Someone told me it has seven rules and once a horse qualifies say for example by rule two then the player need to go any further with the rest of the rules. If a horse does not qualify on any of the rules then the player plays the favorite as in rule eight. Please respond. Thanks in advance..
soflant is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-16-2023, 11:32 PM   #2
castaway01

None of these methods are real. They're just scams trying to get you to buy the secrets from them. If there ever had been some simple list of rules that helped you win, it would have almost immediately become outdated because there are a lot of smart people wagering and they'd have figured them out. Think logically about it. What game that is as hard to win as racing could be beaten by following a simple list of rules?
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-17-2023, 04:13 PM   #3
SilverAlley

If something could make $500 a day by following a mechanical method, why would the author sell it? Save your money.
SilverAlley is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-17-2023, 04:58 PM   #4
thaskalos

If it were possible to make $500 a day with this system...would there be a need for any more hanicapping systems or software? We are not that greedy, you know.
Old 02-17-2023, 05:23 PM   #5
Dan Montilion

My handicapping and wagering was so good today (insert sarcasm) that I'm on my way to $1000 a day. Ugh.

Anthony Bourdain
Dan Montilion is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-17-2023, 05:23 PM   #6
lamboguy

you are better off listening to the public handicappers over the airwaves these days instead of paying for anything.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-17-2023, 08:31 PM   #7
thaskalos

Somebody suggested in another thread here that the horseplayers possessed high IQs. If this is indeed the case, then...how can these system-selling shysters still remain in business?