Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-07-2018, 01:37 PM   #346
boxcar

More good stuff coming out regarding text messages between the two FIB lovers. Lisa Page texted her amour that she received instructions from Comey
for both of them bring him up to speed on the Trump investigation because the "POTUS wants to know EVERYTHING". The POTUS, of course, was BamBam. So..hold on to this thought because it's important for a couple of reasons.

First, it lends a great deal of credibility the theory of the Bonginos of this world that Obama was in the thick of all this scandal right from the beginning. The primary motive behind BO's sting operation was self-protection. Self-preservation. For Obama feared what would happen if Trump became elected. Obama feared that Trump would blow the whistle on a very corrupt administration and, of course, in the process destroy Obama's precious legacy.

Secondly, the above text message proves that Obama lied back in April 2016 during an interview (I forget by whom) when the interviewer very pointedly asked Obama if he could "guarantee the American public" that the investigation into Hllary's private server would not be politicized and that she would investigated according to normal FBI procedures. Obama unequivocally stated that the investigation would run its normal course and be conducted according well established policies of the institution and that Hillary would treated according to the findings of the investigation. AND Obama also added (no doubt for purpose of persuading the gullible public) that he personally does not contact or interfere law enforcement with ongoing investigations. He does not inject himself into such investigations which he leaves to the experts. (I'm paraphrasing all this.)

So how do Obama's words square with Lisa Page's text message to her lover? It seems Obama was extremely interested in the Trump investigation and wanted to be brought up to speed on EVERYTHING by Comey.

The swamp is getting deeper...
Old 02-07-2018, 02:06 PM   #347
boxcar

El Rushbo came up with a great idea for how to short circuit Schiffty's inclusion of "sources and methods" in the dimwits' "memo". What Trump should do is send the document to the FBI and instruct THEM (as being the "experts" they are in handling sensitive, classified material) to redact whatever they think qualifies as "sources and methods" and then send the redacted document back to him for his final review. This way, Shiftless Schiffty cannot complain that Trump redacted incriminating stuff. He would have to take his complaint to the FBI. Fantastic idea!
Old 02-07-2018, 03:01 PM   #348
davew

This is the interview without a 'smidgen of corruption'

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 03:48 PM   #349
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
This is the interview without a 'smidgen of corruption'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xertY_yvu2k
Obama never interferes with an impending investigation either by the DOJ or FBI. Never. Guaranteed. Guaranteed. Guaranteed. "How many times do I have to say it Chris, 'Guaranteed'?" Guaranteed the process will not politicized and that Hillary will go through the normal investigative process as anylone would.

I guarantee that Obama is a lying snake like the Father of Lies!

And did you catch the part when discussing Hillary's emails how Obama brings up intentionality when he said that Hillary "would never intentionally jeopardize American security"? But intentiolnality has nothing to with the federal statute that governs behavior behind this kind of activity.

Also, notice how this silver-tongued serpent equivocated repeatedly when it was brought up that there were a couple of "top secrets" unearthed in those Hillary emails. "Well...there are all kinds of levels of classified. There's classified and then there's classified. And there's top secret and top top secret..." I wonder if the federal statue differentiates between these levels? I'm betting it doesn't because if it had, I'm sure BO would not have squandered the opportunity to educate the interviewer and his audience.

And what does Hillary's job performance have to do with her breaking the law? Would her performance make her immune to prosecution? Talk about a red herring!

Dave, thanks for posting the vid.
Old 02-07-2018, 04:02 PM   #350
davew

what would you expect from a guarantee by a dim politician? it is almost like if you listen to what they say, and flip it over completely and many times it is closer to the truth...
Old 02-07-2018, 04:10 PM   #351
boxcar

Here's the actual news story about the Strozk-Page email that stated that Comey wanted their talking points because Obama "wants to know everything we're doing".

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/07...r-scandal.html

You won't find this story anywhere on CNN or MSNBC online -- and most likely the vast majority of other liberal-biased sites.
Old 02-07-2018, 04:19 PM   #352
boxcar

This piece raises several interesting questions behind the release of the dimwits' "memo". Note carefully all the contrasting parallels between that memo and the Republican one.

Byron York: Scheming, speculation behind scenes as Democrats push intel memo

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2648340
Old 02-07-2018, 05:04 PM   #353
woodtoo

Lisa Page "my gut sense and concern there's no big there there"

She was the smart one.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 05:05 PM   #354
davew

the dims will probably say something like ' it is obvious that Strozk-Page lived in their own fantasy world, because 0bama guaranteed period he had no involvement. Because of this, it brings credibility to ANY Strozk-Page text messages.... '
Old 02-07-2018, 06:03 PM   #355
boxcar

Another very significant little "factoid" (I think) about the contents of the text message that I forgot to mention earlier is that Obama was not interested in seeing investigative facts per se, but interested in seeing their talking points! This is the kind of phrase one would expect to see used with respect to sales speech, or political speech -- but not in the context of judicial or police investigation speech. This leads me to believe that that particular text message could have been about Hillary and how the FBI was planning to get her off the hook.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:27 PM   #356
woodtoo

More FISA document coming soon, DOJ and FBI are too reluctant so Sen. Goodlatte goes to the source FISA Court Judge Judge Rosemary Collyer. Submitted Jan.16th

Hey mostie remember that old dossier... its moot now. We got much bigger fish to fry, like Crooked Hilary and Obozo.

Last edited by woodtoo; 02-07-2018 at 10:31 PM.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2018, 10:35 PM   #357
fast4522

The thing about the FBI, or any other government or municipal employees is the fact that they are a cross section of we the people. You and I hear about how biased the few and emails and communications surfacing shedding light in the news. But just think about that cross section who supports the President might be and knows just exactly what to look for and where. A number of new classified information is about to come to light even more damaging than the last one, and there is nothing that the left can do to stop it.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2018, 07:49 AM   #358
tucker6

I heard this morning that the FBI and DOJ have been stonewalling Congress to access with Strzok and Page, in addition to the original FISA application. I just can't understand why an above board investigation as described by our lefty friends cannot see daylight.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2018, 08:21 AM   #359
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I heard this morning that the FBI and DOJ have been stonewalling Congress to access with Strzok and Page, in addition to the original FISA application. I just can't understand why an above board investigation as described by our lefty friends cannot see daylight.
I believe Congress has legal recourse if the FBI or DOJ continue to stonewall. Stonewalling would almost certainly be considered (drum roll please...) to be obstruction of justice. Sound familiar?
Old 02-08-2018, 08:34 AM   #360
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
The thing about the FBI, or any other government or municipal employees is the fact that they are a cross section of we the people. You and I hear about how biased the few and emails and communications surfacing shedding light in the news. But just think about that cross section who supports the President might be and knows just exactly what to look for and where. A number of new classified information is about to come to light even more damaging than the last one, and there is nothing that the left can do to stop it.
Absolutely right! And there's nothing the left can do because ultimate authority over the DOJ and FBI lies with Executive Branch. As stated earlier, Trump is sitting pretty in the captian's chair on the bridge. Why do you think all this happened in the first place? Obama knows all about executive authority and this is what he feared the most if Trump were to get elected and have it. Now, Obama is beginning to live his nightmare! May he never find a restful night's sleep again; for his many sins are finding him out!

By the way, has any noticed that we're not hearing very much any more about Mueller wanting that big interview with Trump? Guess that's on the back burner for the moment...or two.