Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 01-05-2017, 05:06 PM   #1
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Jason Blewitt-Released

EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2017, 05:12 PM   #2
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

I just read this, that's tough, seems like a really likeable guy who loved his job and this great game, lots of passion for the sport, wasn't hard to notice.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2017, 05:24 PM   #3
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Every time he walked by me, he stopped, had a bright smile on his face, a friendly strut (not an egotistical strut), exchanged pleasantries and you could see his love for the game and his job in his face.

This summer, I noticed a guy showing his girlfriend (I guess) the inner turf course at Belmont (walking on it). They were both so happy and in awe, as if the grass was golden grass or blessed grass.

It was Jason and a female.

I was happy for him and always liked him.

This is a frieken shame. TELEBET is next. All because current management absolutely can't do their job.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:36 PM   #4
aaron

I always found Jason to be a good guy. In my opinion, he always treated people respectfully. Always hate to see a good guy lose his job.
aaron is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2017, 05:40 PM   #5
Alwaysonpoint36
loose on the lead

Damn that's some bs
Old 01-05-2017, 05:45 PM   #6
BIGTKLO

He was nothing but first class when I met him at Saratoga a few years ago.
BIGTKLO is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2017, 06:15 PM   #7
MonmouthParkJoe

Pretty spot on with the comments here.

I had one run in with him years ago and was extremely nice. I would assume this might have something to do with them dropping the telecast on local tv? I kind of wondered what would happen when that took place.

I wish him all the best.
MonmouthParkJoe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2017, 06:22 PM   #8
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonmouthParkJoe
Pretty spot on with the comments here.

I had one run in with him years ago and was extremely nice. I would assume this might have something to do with them dropping the telecast on local tv? I kind of wondered what would happen when that took place.

I wish him all the best.
Telebet is next.

I'll never forget asking TLG in the TLG thread and he just ignored the question. (Dont blame him). Telebet employees are goners.

NYRA is committing suicide but calling it being profitable.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:27 PM   #9
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

PA, this is directed to you. PLEASE REOPEN THE NYRA TV CHANNEL thread. I was trying to leverage this forum to gain traction in getting it back.

Without it, Jason lost his job (they don't see the value of investing on the channel or the product). TELEBET is next.

I wrote to Kay and got ignored.

Now, I am writing to the board of directors. Then all political ears, including TRUMP.

Cuomo/Kay are not the right people for this industry. Won't say much more.

YOU CAN HELP this fight. Please put your ego to the side and do what's right to help the industry that WE ALL LOVE.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:54 PM   #10
Polish Navy
Apprentice

What a shame

Hey NYRA,
How about an official announcement on your website, explaining what happened and wishing this kid well?
Polish Navy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2017, 06:57 PM   #11
no breathalyzer
Veteran

This is some bs.. out of all the guys they could of cut they decided on Jason?
They couldn't find st least a rotating spot for him at least? I mean some of the guys filling in on talking horses were downgrades to having him on the show.

Seemed like a nice guy that enjoyed his work and was a true professional. Firing a guy after 18yrs shows no loyalty and is bs in my book.. they fired the wrong guy that is for sure
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2017, 07:04 PM   #12
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
PA, this is directed to you. PLEASE REOPEN THE NYRA TV CHANNEL thread. I was trying to leverage this forum to gain traction in getting it back.

Without it, Jason lost his job (they don't see the value of investing on the channel or the product). TELEBET is next.

I wrote to Kay and got ignored.

Now, I am writing to the board of directors. Then all political ears, including TRUMP.

Cuomo/Kay are not the right people for this industry. Won't say much more.

YOU CAN HELP this fight. Please put your ego to the side and do what's right to help the industry that WE ALL LOVE.
So Jason got fired because PA closed a thread here.

Get help. Soon.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2017, 07:07 PM   #13
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Jay Privman tweeting about Jason

https://mobile.twitter.com/DRFPrivma...10243578494976
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-05-2017, 07:13 PM   #14
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
So Jason got fired because PA closed a thread here.

Get help. Soon.
There's a time for you stupid bullshit bi polar a hole behavior and then there's not you SOB.

This kid gave his best frieken years to NYRA and they dumped him, probably without warning. All in a cost cutting attempt to save Kay's undeserved $250,000 bonus.

They are acting like CD. Let's destroy the product, so handle drops (Remember what CD did?) and then say we need to close AQU.

All so the selected real estate developers can make a killing (and the wide open dirty hands).

Grow the F up and smell what's happening.

If you love this MF'N game like I do, HELP IT and stop being a POS troll.

PA, the person and his vehicle can help. HOW you can't see that, is beyond me.

Now you've pissed me off. I actually thought maybe behind your repulsive dark soul, that you maybe cared about this frieken game. Obviously all you care about is annoying people, all because you have a lack of love in your life from family and others.

Here's a tip. Start loving and being kind and you'll get that in return, 100 fold.
Old 01-05-2017, 07:16 PM   #15
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
There's a time for you stupid bullshit bi polar a hole behavior and then there's not you SOB.

This kid gave his best frieken years to NYRA and they dumped him, probably without warning. All in a cost cutting attempt to save Kay's undeserved $250,000 bonus.

They are acting like CD. Let's destroy the product, so handle drops (Remember what CD did?) and then say we need to close AQU.

All so the selected real estate developers can make a killing (and the wide open dirty hands).

Grow the F up and smell what's happening.

If you love this MF'N game like I do, HELP IT and stop being a POS troll.

PA, the person and his vehicle can help. HOW you can't see that, is beyond me.

Now you've pissed me off. I actually thought maybe behind your repulsive dark soul, that you maybe cared about this frieken game. Obviously all you care about is annoying people, all because you have a lack of love in your life from family and others.

Here's a tip. Start loving and being kind and you'll get that in return, 100 fold.
Heres a tip, take your meds.

You're welcome
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply