Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-27-2015, 01:28 PM   #151
cj's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
More of the same......... when an entire culture of people puts no value on each other's lives......or any lives for that matter......you end up with a Detroit and Baltimore like existence that the left created.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...50526-story.ht

Two days ago, blacks on the west side were bitching about lack of police presence (arrests down 50% since the "riots"). Now they decide to block a major access road to downtown Baltimore which tied up traffic for 2+ hours, because the governor signed a bill providing $30M for the building of a youth detention center.

So, these morons want the police to arrest more folks but don't want a new facility built. Genius !
Old 05-27-2015, 01:34 PM   #152
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisontheBay

So, these morons want the police to arrest more folks but don't want a new facility built. Genius !

Maybe they could just put them all under house arrest!
Old 05-27-2015, 01:47 PM   #153
JustRalph
Just another Facist

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...ng-their-jobs/

Now they bitch........

Hysterical fools
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-27-2015, 01:53 PM   #154
Clocker

Quote:
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...ng-their-jobs/

Now they bitch........

Hysterical fools
I'm guessing that the police are taking a lot more time and effort in everything they do now in order to cover their butts. Lots of other cops called in to witness an arrest, no arrests unless the probable cause is bullet-proof, etc.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:33 PM   #155
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
More of the same......... when an entire culture of people puts no value on each other's lives......or any lives for that matter......you end up with a Detroit and Baltimore like existence that the left created.
And white-trash that escapes...and joins ISIS.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-27-2015, 08:57 PM   #156
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
And white-trash that escapes...and joins ISIS.
that's a whole different kettle of fish. Much more odd in my opine
Old 05-28-2015, 12:33 PM   #157
JustRalph
Just another Facist

hello!! No shit...........

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/0...-of-homicides/

"BALTIMORE (AP) — Antoinette Perrine has barricaded her front door since her brother was killed three weeks ago on a basketball court near her home in the Harlem Park neighborhood of West Baltimore.
She already has iron bars outside her windows and added metal slabs on the inside to deflect the gunfire.
“I’m afraid to go outside,” said Perrine, 47. “It’s so bad, people are afraid to let their kids outside. People wake up with shots through their windows. Police used to sit on every corner, on the top of the block. These days? They’re nowhere.”

I told you they would react......... this is going to get worse.......

Attached Images
File Type: jpg md_cops.jpg (24.0 KB, 62 views)

Last edited by JustRalph; 05-28-2015 at 12:35 PM.
Old 05-28-2015, 12:53 PM   #158
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Be careful what you wish for.
Old 05-28-2015, 01:09 PM   #159
cj's dad

Sad yet true

Bartimore.png

Attached Images
File Type: png Bartimore.png (56.2 KB, 59 views)
Old 05-28-2015, 05:36 PM   #160
Clocker

Quote:
you end up with a Detroit and Baltimore like existence that the left created.
Thomas Sowell looks at violence in the black community (being black, he can still call it the ghetto without being racist) before and after the big expansion of the welfare state.

Black poverty and white racism, the supposed causes of violence, were much worse in the period up to the 1960's. But there were no riots, there was less violent crime, and black on black murder rates were going down. Despite less black poverty and less white racism, the violence is getting worse. Why?

Quote:
Most black children were raised in two-parent families prior to the 1960s. But today the great majority of black children are raised in one-parent families.

You cannot take any people, of any color, and exempt them from the requirements of civilization — including work, behavioral standards, personal responsibility, and all the other basic things that the clever intelligentsia disdain — without ruinous consequences to them and to society at large.

Non-judgmental subsidies of counterproductive lifestyles are treating people as if they were livestock, to be fed and tended by others in a welfare state — and yet expecting them to develop as human beings have developed when facing the challenges of life themselves.

One key fact that keeps getting ignored is that the poverty rate among black married couples has been in single digits every year since 1994. Behavior matters and facts matter, more than the prevailing social visions or political empires built on those visions.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...topic&tid=3813
Old 05-28-2015, 08:16 PM   #161
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Thomas Sowell looks at violence in the black community (being black, he can still call it the ghetto without being racist) before and after the big expansion of the welfare state.

Black poverty and white racism, the supposed causes of violence, were much worse in the period up to the 1960's. But there were no riots, there was less violent crime, and black on black murder rates were going down. Despite less black poverty and less white racism, the violence is getting worse. Why?
The hate and bitterness runs much deeper now. Blacks have failed in advancing as MLK designed in his "dream". Blacks in the 50's and 60's lived through their social position. They dealt with it.
Many blacks have achieved satisfaction through hard work. They don't cling to past history and took advantage of opportunity. However, they are few and far between. The gutter variety that's plaguing the inner cities, using violence to vent their hatred of whites, are becoming more and more representative of the entire black race They are the news-makers and evilness that's destroying large cities like Detroit.
I'm not prejudice against the black race entirely, but this huge portion of it I am and as I see it, for good reason.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-28-2015, 09:01 PM   #162
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Worse month for murders in the city since 1997 I heard today.
But cops are not doing it, so I guess it doesn't matter.
Old 05-28-2015, 10:38 PM   #163
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett
The hate and bitterness runs much deeper now. Blacks have failed in advancing as MLK designed in his "dream". Blacks in the 50's and 60's lived through their social position. They dealt with it.
Many blacks have achieved satisfaction through hard work. They don't cling to past history and took advantage of opportunity. However, they are few and far between. The gutter variety that's plaguing the inner cities, using violence to vent their hatred of whites, are becoming more and more representative of the entire black race They are the news-makers and evilness that's destroying large cities like Detroit.
I'm not prejudice against the black race entirely, but this huge portion of it I am and as I see it, for good reason.
Trying to referee fights and threats between the Hispanic employees and the black employees in my wife's business is becoming somewhat revealing to me. I hear many of the same points you make from many here in Houston.
Old 05-28-2015, 11:23 PM   #164
cj's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Worse month for murders in the city since 1997 I heard today.
But cops are not doing it, so I guess it doesn't matter.
38 murders in the month of May and the month is 3 days from being over. The city I was born and raised is approaching the murder rates that were in the 500's annually not too long ago. I really think it is time for me to get the hell out of here. I have two options; one in Texas and one in Oklahoma. I probably have a better chance of surviving a tornado than being randomly shot to death.

There was a story on the news tonight of a young woman and her 7 year old son being murdered in the woman's home. Both were killed execution style. What I found most disturbing was that the 7 year old was shot in the head at point blank range. A 7 year old? I cannot grasp that !!
Old 05-28-2015, 11:27 PM   #165
JustRalph
Just another Facist

The same people who were protesting to have the police leave their neighborhoods a month ago are now whining because they can't leave their homes.

You got what you wanted. Welcome to the law of the jungle