Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 10-05-2018, 02:27 PM   #1
ronsmac

Conor vs Khabib

This fight has me feeling really nervous. I made a bet on Conor ,more with my heart than my head just so I can have more on the line as I watch the fight. I have a feeling Khabib might maul Conor on the ground. They both made weight officially , but later today is the ceremonial weigh-in. Anything is likely to happen. Conor has already called one of Khabib's people a terrorist rat. Tonight may be better than the actual fight. Entertainment at it's best.
ronsmac is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 05:08 PM   #2
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsmac View Post
This fight has me feeling really nervous. I made a bet on Conor ,more with my heart than my head just so I can have more on the line as I watch the fight. I have a feeling Khabib might maul Conor on the ground. They both made weight officially , but later today is the ceremonial weigh-in. Anything is likely to happen. Conor has already called one of Khabib's people a terrorist rat. Tonight may be better than the actual fight. Entertainment at it's best.
I don't like the feel of this one going in for Conor. His usual clown show stuff feels forced this time, like he's trying really hard to make headlines but doesn't have the creativity he used to. You also have to wonder if he has the hunger with $100 million in the bank from the "fight" with Mayweather. Plenty of other fighters have lost their edge in that situation. If Khabib fights a smart fight, he takes McGregor down and humbles him.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 06:23 PM   #3
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsmac View Post
uhh? your girlfriend didn't happen to bet the fight did she??

(ronsmac's girlfriend always wins)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-05-2018, 06:36 PM   #4
ronsmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity View Post
uhh? your girlfriend didn't happen to bet the fight did she??

(ronsmac's girlfriend always wins)
She's still mad about the 1st half under bet in the Ravens-Steelers game.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:35 AM   #5
ronsmac

That was chaos.
Old 10-07-2018, 01:43 AM   #6
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Derrick Lewis though...

"My balls was hot"
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-07-2018, 09:36 AM   #7
ronsmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
Derrick Lewis though...

"My balls was hot"
That was weirder than the riot. It wasn't surprising to see khabib lose it after all of the bad blood between the two of them. It's amazing how composed he was during the fight .

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: