Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-03-2018, 08:21 PM   #241
3 hole tripp
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Investigation into what!? That's my point. And that was the point of the criminal prosecutor. How do you investigate what is very likely a fabricated,fictional story? There were so many inconsistencies to Ford's story, it's impossible to even know where to start. It's no wonder at all this latest "investigation" (another background check) has already been completed.
There are corroborating witnesses that have yet to be interviewed. Why not? There are character witnesses that have yet to be interviewed. Why?
What Ford does remember was the sexually assault was committed by Kavanaugh with Judge in the room, what she does remember is the two laughing at her expense while he assaulted her.

Funny how the shitgibbon failed to mention this during his hateful, divisive, misleading, lying speech in ole mississippi last night.

The hate and bigotry continues.
3 hole tripp is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 08:23 PM   #242
FantasticDan
gelding

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 08:26 PM   #243
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 hole tripp View Post
There are corroborating witnesses that have yet to be interviewed. Why not? There are character witnesses that have yet to be interviewed. Why?
What Ford does remember was the sexually assault was committed by Kavanaugh with Judge in the room, what she does remember is the two laughing at her expense while he assaulted her.

Funny how the shitgibbon failed to mention this during his hateful, divisive, misleading, lying speech in ole mississippi last night.

Are you done yet with all your Bull-butter theatrical nonsense?....No one except you and a few lunatic fringer's, believe any of the phony delay tactics idiocy that you've been peddling.....Take yourself and the rest of your ilk back to the Island of Misfit Toys, where Santa Claus can help you out.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 08:41 PM   #244
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
No one except you and a few lunatic fringer's, believe any of the phony delay tactics idiocy that you've been peddling...
That's just not so, RR.

Like it or not, in a recent poll,
45 percent of Americans said they now believe Ford,
33 percent said they now believe Kavanaugh, and
22 percent remain undecided.

Correct or mistaken, those who believe Kavanaugh are a decided MINORITY.
That's a FACT.
Get used to it.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...ng-to-new-poll
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 08:45 PM   #245
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Are you done yet with all your Bull-butter theatrical nonsense?....No one except you and a few lunatic fringer's, believe any of the phony delay tactics idiocy that you've been peddling.....Take yourself and the rest of your ilk back to the Island of Misfit Toys, where Santa Claus can help you out.

I can see the politicians involved would be desperate to keep pushing this narrative. I really find it impossible to believe that anyone else who has enough sense to be walking around loose in society could still really find this at all possible or true.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 08:47 PM   #246
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
That's just not so, RR.

Like it or not, in a recent poll,
45 percent of Americans said they now believe Ford,
33 percent said they now believe Kavanaugh, and
22 percent remain undecided.

Correct or mistaken, those who believe Kavanaugh are a decided MINORITY.
That's a FACT.
Get used to it.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...ng-to-new-poll

There's no FACT there Burls, just more PBS Fringe nonsense polls....You're act has grown tiresome, I'm afraid I can't stomach anything from you anymore, pseudo facts, memes and all.....Have fun trolling others Sport, you're now on IGNORE.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 08:53 PM   #247
boxcar

Quote:

Hey, we're talking about the FBI here. You know...the guys who want to do Trump in. So fear not...if there are any "corroborating witnesses", the Feds found them and it's in their report to the senate in that secret read only room.

What remains to be found out is if "what she does remember" about "the two laughing at her" can be corroborated. Of course, Judge has already been interviewed by the Feds.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/01/polit...iew/index.html
Old 10-03-2018, 09:03 PM   #248
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Maybe it's time to get back to the idea of evidence?

No?

I thought so.

My other minor was thirst for Power.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 09:17 PM   #249
sammy the sage

Well...looks like Barns 32 and my take of the situation is taking hold...well maybe...the one undecided democrat...Sen. Coons...will be voting no...based on "Temperment"....doesn't matter what comes out by the FBI...
Old 10-03-2018, 09:31 PM   #250
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
Well...looks like Barns 32 and my take of the situation is taking hold...well maybe...the one undecided democrat...Sen. Coons...will be voting no...based on "Temperment"....doesn't matter what comes out by the FBI...
you guys had it right from the beginning of this. my question is why did Trump allow the investigation and just withdraw the nomination right after the hearing?
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 09:33 PM   #251
delayjf

I guess her go fund me page is over a million. I wonder if that was her motivation for coming forward. Is that money taxable?
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 10:23 PM   #252
zico20

Quote:

She doesn't remember anything, she made the whole story up to screw Trump, the Republicans, and Kavanaugh.
Old 10-03-2018, 10:27 PM   #253
MargieRose

Quote:

It sure does...and ALL of it coming from people like you and your ilk!

Bottom line: The Demos, by design, held back on an accusation that should have been revealed as far back as July. The FBI could have done the full-fledged investigation that you so desire. The hatefulness, divisiveness, misleading, lying, and I'll add phoniness are all on backs of the Demos and the likes of people like you.

Beware, with your use of the word "shitgibbon," I'm going to declare a mindset of racism on your part, as well! How's that grab ya, wildfire?

Speaking of wildfires, both Ford and her cohort, Julie Swetnick, oddly emphasize 'loud laughter' in each of their accusations. Coincidence?...IMO A bit of collusion?...IMO
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 10:31 PM   #254
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Stupid Democrats cannot win another Election.

Do you understand that?

How much clearer can I be?

They deserve no pity for their fate.

I guess not they have any ideas that are in my favor.

Never been to Ohio thank you very much.

Last edited by Buckeye; 10-03-2018 at 10:39 PM.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2018, 10:31 PM   #255
zico20

Quote:
She stated with 100% fact that the liar Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her, with another man in the room. (Mark Judge). If the FBI does a complete and thorough investigation her position may be SUBSTANTIATED. If the FBI interviews the liar Kavanaugh and Judge, her story may be substantiated.

Get it now.
Are you really saying that if the FBI interviews Kavanaugh and Judge they are going to admit to the party and attempting to rape her. WOW!