Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-26-2018, 04:21 PM   #1141
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
How about the F.B.I. missing all of this sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh through six security clearances investigations? Inept all the way around.

As far as most federal government appointments I have one word for you "nepotism".

After her sworn admission about her personal knowledge of criminal behavior and her continuing to attend these events, I expect her security clearance will be revoked. Her admitted past behavior indicates very poor judgment and such people should not have access to security issues.
in the world we live in, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

i am guessing that we won't see any testimony tomorrow. i suspect that Kavanaugh will withdraw before this women gets to testify.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 04:43 PM   #1142
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
this Julie Swetncik has a pretty impressive resume. she has worked for the Federal Government in the departments of defense, US Treasury, Irs and has had a justice department clearance.

if she is so mistaken or just an out and out liar, it really doesn't say much for our government.
You been asleep? We all know the answer to that
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 04:44 PM   #1143
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosonfirst View Post
A week ago, I gave him slightly favorable odds to get confirmed. Looks like he's going down at this point. I'm doubtful there will even be a vote.
There will be a vote. And if there isn’t or he isn’t confirmed the republicans will absolutely loose the senate and possibly the house
Old 09-26-2018, 04:47 PM   #1144
chadk66

Can’t believe McConnell was dump enough to piss around long enough for them to recruit more people to agree to lie like this. He needs to resign
Old 09-26-2018, 04:48 PM   #1145
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
in the world we live in, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

i am guessing that we won't see any testimony tomorrow. i suspect that Kavanaugh will withdraw before this women gets to testify.
I am not suggesting two wrongs make a right. Only expanding on your comment about the people working for the government.

I don't believe this woman is an outright liar. She tried to couch her sworn statement to portray guilt by association, without an outright lie about Kavanaugh participating in her alleged rape.

I believe, she is a foot soldier who is paying back the people she owes for the favors she received to advance her governmental career.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 04:56 PM   #1146
Clocker

Quote:
How about the F.B.I. missing all of this sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh through six security clearances investigations? Inept all the way around.
What misconduct did they miss? He had never been charged with anything, let alone found guilty. The FBI does a background check, they don't go looking for crimes that had never been reported or investigated. That's not their job.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:00 PM   #1147
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
There will be a vote. And if there isn’t or he isn’t confirmed the republicans will absolutely loose the senate and possibly the house
Remember none of the other alleged victims made a statement under oath and none of their statements contained provable facts. It is a sound strategy to wait for a statement under oath, with potentially provable facts, prior to the vote.

This woman actually proves Kavanaugh did not participate in her allege rape. As thask said just being in the same space does not prove guilt. The only thing her statement proves, if true, is she saw Kavanaugh at the same place, as she.

Her sworn statement does not prove Kavanaugh targeted woman, since she could not know his state of mind. The only way she would have known Kavanaugh's state of mind is if Kavanaugh personally told her about his plans to drug and rape innocent woman.

What does that tell you, if she knew before hand about Kavanaugh's plan to perform serial rape?
Old 09-26-2018, 05:02 PM   #1148
boxcar

Quote:
this Julie Swetncik has a pretty impressive resume. she has worked for the Federal Government in the departments of defense, US Treasury, Irs and has had a justice department clearance.

if she is so mistaken or just an out and out liar, it really doesn't say much for our government.
You mean you actually had a high opinion of our government?
Old 09-26-2018, 05:05 PM   #1149
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
What misconduct did they miss? He had never been charged with anything, let alone found guilty. The FBI does a background check, they don't go looking for crimes that had never been reported or investigated. That's not their job.
By the dems producing all of these witnesses about Kavanugh's sexual misconduct, the F.B.I missed a lot of character witnesses.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:10 PM   #1150
boxcar

Quote:
I'm so glad you have broached this aspect of this circus. Isn't the FBI supposed to be the premier law enforcement and investigative agency in the entire universe -- to which no other agency on this planet can hold a candle/

OR...OR could it be that Mr. K is truly The Wizard of Smarts? Could it be that Kavanaugh is so intelligent, that his intellect is so superior to everyone else's, that he has managed to find a way to completely conceal his extremely sordid past from all prying eyes? And if he's this smart, then I say he's smart enough to sit on the Supreme Court. His advanced, superior intellect alone qualifies him. After all....everyone wants smart people on the Supreme Court, right?
Old 09-26-2018, 05:12 PM   #1151
Clocker

Quote:
By the dems producing all of these witnesses about Kavanugh's sexual misconduct, the F.B.I missed a lot of character witnesses.

It is not the FBI's job to produce character witnesses. And the Dems know that:

Quote:
... a flashback from the Clarence Thomas hearings, who also faced allegations of sexual misconduct from Anita Hill. Thomas was eventually confirmed, but by a razor thin margin. There was an FBI report, but then-Senate Committee chair Joe Biden (D-DE) said it was worthless to cite. Why?

“FBI explicitly does not, in this or any other case, reach a conclusion, period. Period,” said Biden at the time.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...cases-n2522589
Old 09-26-2018, 05:12 PM   #1152
boxcar

Quote:
You think?

But again, our Mr. K has outsmarted the feds by producing 200 female character witnesses who have spoken very highly of him.

This guy is pure, unadulterated genius. Even I am envious of him.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:27 PM   #1153
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
It is not the FBI's job to produce character witnesses. And the Dems know that:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...cases-n2522589
What do you think a security clearance investigation entails? Character is an important part of the clearance check.

BTW I agree with uncle Joe, F.B.I. reports can't be relied on for she said, he said cases.

However, the F.B.I. should be relied on to say there may be problems with a person's past actions. If what these woman say is true, the F.B.I. did not do a competent job on either Kavanaugh's or his latest accuser's security clearance investigations.

How do you allow a person, like Swetnick, who admits continually attending rape parties and while actually witnessing these rapes have a sensitive security clearance?

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 09-26-2018 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:35 PM   #1154
chadk66

Quote:
Remember none of the other alleged victims made a statement under oath and none of their statements contained provable facts. It is a sound strategy to wait for a statement under oath, with potentially provable facts, prior to the vote.

This woman actually proves Kavanaugh did not participate in her allege rape. As thask said just being in the same space does not prove guilt. The only thing her statement proves, if true, is she saw Kavanaugh at the same place, as she.

Her sworn statement does not prove Kavanaugh targeted woman, since she could not know his state of mind. The only way she would have known Kavanaugh's state of mind is if Kavanaugh personally told her about his plans to drug and rape innocent woman.

What does that tell you, if she knew before hand about Kavanaugh's plan to perform serial rape?
I question whether there were any facts involved at all
Old 09-26-2018, 05:44 PM   #1155
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
I question whether there were any facts involved at all
Could you imagine if this sworn statement came out after the vote, especially if the senate relied on the lack of sworn testimony? The dems would have a field day, claiming the repubs forced the vote to prevent the possibility of sworn testimony facts coming to light. Chuck and Nancy would be calling for impeachment of a sitting justice.

It is much better to have this sworn statement, now.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: