Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-26-2018, 03:01 PM   #1126
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
Kavanaugh should have come to the Pace Advantage board to get his legal advice, he would have already have been voted in.
You don't think Kavanaugh's and the judiciary committee's lawyers don't understand what the implication of the sworn statement saying she was aware of these rapes happening, over a lengthy period of time, at these parties she kept on attending?

Avenatti is an idiot letting his client make a sworn statement, which shows Kavanaugh was not involved in her allege rape, but she had knowledge of these rapes.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 09-26-2018 at 03:04 PM.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 03:01 PM   #1127
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
So it is okay for a woman who knows gang rape is happening to not warn other woman?
A major fact lost in all of this.
It maker her an enabler.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:04 PM   #1128
lamboguy

Quote:
You don't think Kavanaugh and the judiciary committee lawyers don't understand what the implication of the sworn statement saying she was aware of these rapes happening, over a lengthy period of time, at these parties she kept on attending?
i am sure they do!

lets see who testifies on Thursday. there are a lot of people saying things these days, lets see what they have to say in the morning, and who actually shows up.

there really is nothing more to say now.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 03:08 PM   #1129
thaskalos

Quote:
So it is okay for a woman who knows gang rape is happening to not warn other woman?
That's not what you said before. You said that she was of equal culpability as Kavenaugh...who allegedly showed "sexual aggression" against the girls there.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 03:12 PM   #1130
woodtoo

Pelosi threatening Judge Kavanaugh "no place for you on Supreme Court, end this thing".
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 03:26 PM   #1131
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
That's not what you said before. You said that she was of equal culpability as Kavenaugh...who allegedly showed "sexual aggression" against the girls there.

If it is guilt by association, yes she is because she associated with the rapists. She associated with the same people, by her own admission in her sworn statement.

Further, she alleges she has personal knowledge of witnessing these other rapes. Also, she swore to, she saw Kavanaugh and other males target girls, girls she did not warn or help.

So is it okay for her to associate with these rapists knowing, (her words not mine), what they are planning? She admitted she knew what was going to happen by her testimony in her sworn statement.

So, yes through the idea of guilt by association she is just as guilty. Even more a case could be made she is an accessory, based on her admitted personal knowledge of what normally happened at these parties.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 09-26-2018 at 03:29 PM.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:34 PM   #1132
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

via Imgflip Meme Generator
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 03:36 PM   #1133
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

I wonder how many woman who were raped at these parties are calling their attorneys? Imagine knowing your spirit has been crushed and you are suffering due to this traumatic experience and it all could have been avoided if this woman who stated, in a sworn affidavit, that she knew about these rapists and their plans, did something about it.

Good job Avenatti.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:39 PM   #1134
boxcar

Quote:
If it is guilt by association, yes she is because she associated with the rapists. She associated with the same people, by her own admission in her sworn statement.

Further, she alleges she has personal knowledge of witnessing these other rapes. Also, she swore to, she saw Kavanaugh and other males target girls, girls she did not warn or help.

So is it okay for her to associate with these rapists knowing, (her words not mine), what they are planning? She admitted she knew what was going to happen by her testimony in her sworn statement.

So, yes through the idea of guilt by association she is just as guilty. Even more a case could be made she is an accessory, based on her admitted personal knowledge of what normally happened at these parties.
And why didn't this woman, an outstanding paragon of virtue no doubt, and a heroine for now coming forth publicly (albeit at this very late date), report all these rapes to the local police and have the perps arrested?

Where are all the police reports?
Old 09-26-2018, 03:50 PM   #1135
thaskalos

Quote:

I am no lawyer -- and I presume that neither are you -- but I know what the word "association" means. And it means more than sharing the same "space" with someone, at the same point in time.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 03:55 PM   #1136
ElKabong

Quote:
who allegedly showed "sexual aggression" against the girls there.
Im alleging I had a winning ticket on the sixth race at Louisiana downs back in 1985. As such, you owe me $825. Hand it over....

See how easy this game is? Dumb enough to fall for that? Didn't think you were. Neither am I. This is nothing but a political circus, only a moron would fall for it.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 03:59 PM   #1137
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
I am no lawyer -- and I presume that neither are you -- but I know what the word "association" means. And it means more than sharing the same "space" with someone, at the same point in time.
Is admitting you have personal knowledge of what is happening in the space the same as innocently sharing the same space at some point in time?

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 09-26-2018 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-26-2018, 04:07 PM   #1138
lamboguy

this Julie Swetncik has a pretty impressive resume. she has worked for the Federal Government in the departments of defense, US Treasury, Irs and has had a justice department clearance.

if she is so mistaken or just an out and out liar, it really doesn't say much for our government.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2018, 04:14 PM   #1139
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
this Julie Swetncik has a pretty impressive resume. she has worked for the Federal Government in the departments of defense, US Treasury, Irs and has had a justice department clearance.

if she is so mistaken or just an out and out liar, it really doesn't say much for our government.
How about the F.B.I. missing all of this sexual misconduct by Kavanaugh through six security clearances investigations? Inept all the way around.

As far as most federal government appointments I have one word for you "nepotism".

After her sworn admission about her personal knowledge of criminal behavior and her continuing to attend these events, I expect her security clearance will be revoked. Her admitted past behavior indicates very poor judgment and such people should not have access to security issues.
Old 09-26-2018, 04:16 PM   #1140
FakeNameChanged

A week ago, I gave him slightly favorable odds to get confirmed. Looks like he's going down at this point. I'm doubtful there will even be a vote.