Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-31-2023, 05:46 PM   #16
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

No elehant in the room.....I thought this thread was about Lori Lightfoot not here because she is bustin' a move in da street.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:51 AM   #17
mostpost

None of you listen. YVs problems were not caused by the common cold. They were caused by her immune system’s over active response to that common cold.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:57 AM   #18
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
None of you listen. YVs problems were not caused by the common cold. They were caused by her immune system’s over active response to that common cold.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2023, 01:01 AM   #19
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/yasm...-scare/523202/

Mentioned 3x in the article that the cause is the common cold. How is that conclusion drawn? I've never heard of "pericarditis and myocarditis stemming from the common cold."

I'm sure our resident podiatrist will be along shortly to explain it to us plebs.
That article doesn’t accurately portray what Yasmin’s doctor said on the show.
Old 02-01-2023, 01:51 AM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
And why would her body act like that over a common cold?

Because she fucked up her immune system juicing herself with all the mRNA COVID vaccines and mRNA COVID boosters and probably a flu shot to top it all off.

I bet she got the combo COVID/FLU shot this season...and coincidentally, her heart almost explodes in December...funny how that works.

Get fucked.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-01-2023 at 01:57 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2023, 02:00 AM   #21
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I wonder which young, healthy, wildly-popular and loved famous young person is going to have to die of a heart attack before people FINALLY wake up out of their idiot-comas and start asking serious questions that will lead to our bought & paid for MSM demanding serious answers from the people who forced everyone to take these mRNA vaccines.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-01-2023 at 02:04 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2023, 02:03 AM   #22
Poindexter

Mostpost, I honestly cannot help you. We are in a very strange world right now. There is so much evidence of vaccines doing harm yet our msm and Government will not let anyone know. We are in a survival of the fittest type world, and I am not talking about being physically fit, I am talking about being mentally fit. To be able to think. If you want to believe that she suffered heart disease from an overactive immune system from a common cold, be my guest. Heart disease is hitting people all over the planet (sorry your Washington Post and Cnn doesn't let you know about these things, so I am sure you think I am nuts) because of these safe and effective vaccines. Those with a functioning brain know whats going on. Those without get more boosters. It's a free world for now (sort of), so believe what you want and boost away. One day you will realize the truth. I have suggested a lot of sources on where you can learn about how dangerous these vaccines are, yet you choose not to explore them.

Go to rumble and type in Edward Dowd, Dr. Ryan Cole, Dr. Peter Mccullough, Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Theresa Long, Steve Kirsch, Dr. Robert Malone, Brett Weinstein, Dr Assem Maholtra is a good place to start. Listen what these people have to say. Go onto youtube and watch Dr. John Campbell. Jeff P references his stuff all the time. He has a show I think daily on the dangers of Vaccines. He didn't start off anti vaccine, he just learned over time how dangerous these vaccines were. None of these people were ever "anti vaxxers" as the propaganda machine would like you to believe. They are just paying attention and know the truth. They are trying to save lives while idiots push the "anti-vaxxer" narrative.

The fact we live in a country where Government, big tech and the MSM will put the lives of millions at risk (by failing to cover the dangers of these vaccines and spinning the truth on how ineffective they really are) to continue to sell a useless narrative (vaccines are safe and effective) is horrifying. The fact that people like yourself swallow the narrative is sad. But truth is we will be having this same discussion next week, next month, next year until you finally figure out the truth or something much worse happens.

By now I and many others on this forum have posted enough that any reasonably intelligent person should recognize how dangerous these vaccines are. The Government you worship so much is not going to help you or any member of your family if you or they become vaccine injured. You may believe otherwise, but I wish you luck should it happen. The people it happens to become invisible, ignored, completely neglected and left to suffer on their own by our Government that you so love.

Last edited by Poindexter; 02-01-2023 at 02:11 AM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2023, 08:04 AM   #23
davew

Quote:
and you believe everything they said
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2023, 10:01 AM   #24
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Mostpost, I honestly cannot help you. We are in a very strange world right now. There is so much evidence of vaccines doing harm yet our msm and Government will not let anyone know. We are in a survival of the fittest type world, and I am not talking about being physically fit, I am talking about being mentally fit. To be able to think. If you want to believe that she suffered heart disease from an overactive immune system from a common cold, be my guest. Heart disease is hitting people all over the planet (sorry your Washington Post and Cnn doesn't let you know about these things, so I am sure you think I am nuts) because of these safe and effective vaccines. Those with a functioning brain know whats going on. Those without get more boosters. It's a free world for now (sort of), so believe what you want and boost away. One day you will realize the truth. I have suggested a lot of sources on where you can learn about how dangerous these vaccines are, yet you choose not to explore them.

Go to rumble and type in Edward Dowd, Dr. Ryan Cole, Dr. Peter Mccullough, Dr. Pierre Kory, Dr. Theresa Long, Steve Kirsch, Dr. Robert Malone, Brett Weinstein, Dr Assem Maholtra is a good place to start. Listen what these people have to say. Go onto youtube and watch Dr. John Campbell. Jeff P references his stuff all the time. He has a show I think daily on the dangers of Vaccines. He didn't start off anti vaccine, he just learned over time how dangerous these vaccines were. None of these people were ever "anti vaxxers" as the propaganda machine would like you to believe. They are just paying attention and know the truth. They are trying to save lives while idiots push the "anti-vaxxer" narrative.

The fact we live in a country where Government, big tech and the MSM will put the lives of millions at risk (by failing to cover the dangers of these vaccines and spinning the truth on how ineffective they really are) to continue to sell a useless narrative (vaccines are safe and effective) is horrifying. The fact that people like yourself swallow the narrative is sad. But truth is we will be having this same discussion next week, next month, next year until you finally figure out the truth or something much worse happens.

By now I and many others on this forum have posted enough that any reasonably intelligent person should recognize how dangerous these vaccines are. The Government you worship so much is not going to help you or any member of your family if you or they become vaccine injured. You may believe otherwise, but I wish you luck should it happen. The people it happens to become invisible, ignored, completely neglected and left to suffer on their own by our Government that you so love.
This is such an excellent post but unfortunately, it is unlikely to change the mind of the Marxist octogenarian mailman. It would be easier to hit a pick-6 with a $2 ticket. We are experiencing a pandemic of willful ignorance.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2023, 10:18 AM   #25
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
This is such an excellent post but unfortunately, it is unlikely to change the mind of the Marxist octogenarian mailman. It would be easier to hit a pick-6 with a $2 ticket. We are experiencing a pandemic of willful ignorance.

I hit one once, it was also the lowest I ever cashed $70, yes $70. It was the QH races and I think it was a trials night for a futurity or derby??? If my memory is correct no winner even hit $4.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2023, 10:48 AM   #26
United Puett
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
And why would her body act like that over a common cold?

Because she fucked up her immune system juicing herself with all the mRNA COVID vaccines and mRNA COVID boosters and probably a flu shot to top it all off.

I bet she got the combo COVID/FLU shot this season...and coincidentally, her heart almost explodes in December...funny how that works.

Get fucked.
Cleveland Clinic says that up to 90% of pericarditis cases have an unknown cause. But for those where the cause is determined, complications from a viral infection is the most prevalent.

Seems straightforward enough. To rational people.
United Puett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2023, 10:52 AM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by United Puett View Post
Cleveland Clinic says that up to 90% of pericarditis cases have an unknown cause. But for those where the cause is determined, complications from a viral infection is the most prevalent.

Seems straightforward enough. To rational people.
The Cleveland Clinic also produced a study which said "Employees with a high number of vaccine doses, including boosters, were more likely to contract COVID-19."

Funny the stuff you rely on from the Cleveland Clinic, and the stuff you totally ignore.
Old 02-01-2023, 11:23 AM   #28
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasone View Post
I believe about 30% of common colds are caused by the SARS virus. The recent covid virus is being classified as a cold in some areas.

That said without testing and research you can't probably say what the issue was.

12 COVID Autopsy Cases Reveal the TRUTH "HOW COVID PATIENTS are DYING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6h8TIxeg1g
I watched about half of it, but I started finding it a bit much to stomach.

One thing he didn't mention (at least that I saw) was whether the patients were vaccinated to unvaccinated. That could be a major control and risk issue.
Old 02-01-2023, 11:52 AM   #29
Poindexter

The closest I came to hitting a pick six on a $2 ticket was sometime in the late 70's. When I was 13, my parents weren't going to the track enough for my tastes so I would take the bus to Wilshire and Fairfax and catch a bus called the Hollywood Park Express. The bus would take you directly to Hollywood Park, I think it left maybe after the 8th race and brought you back. It was a interesting group of folks. They were obviously not the richest folks in the city but they were rich in spirit. Mostly 60 plus and very happy go lucky. By the time I was 13 I was betting at the windows. A couple times I was carded and kicked out (not very often) but that never deterred me. I would come back the next day and avoid the security guard that kicked me out. I loved it.

So sometime between 1977 to 1979 (I was 13 to 15 years old), this was in the infancy of the $2 pick six if I recall correctly, I played $8 pick six ticket. I was 5 for 6 (forget what that payed me-maybe $70 bucks or so) but the race I lost I singled a Pincay horse (was about 2-1) and he got this horse in so much trouble, weaving in and out on the backstretch, cleared late in the stretch and ran a flying at the wire 2nd to the other roughly 2-1 shot. Pick six paid about $8000. That is tough beat for a young teenager in the 1970's. The same 2 horses came back to run against each other a few weeks later and this time the Horse I needed for the pick six won by open lengths(3 or 4). A lot of good it did me. Learned about tough beats pretty early in life. It is actually pretty good conditioning for the hard knocks of life. I don't recall the name of the horse, I remember it starting with an F. I believe that the horse that beat him and came back to beat had a name that started with a C.

XTB, regarding my post, I know Mostpost is a lost cause, like many in society. But this is such a important topic I try to keep it alive for everyone that might read. I don't know how we evolved to this. It is truly shocking. But fortunately there is a ton of information out there if people want to have an open mind and become educated. Never in my life would I have ever fathomed what has happened in the last 3 years ever happening in this country. It is really a complete nightmare, not so much for me (I have lived a good life) but for future generations. The end game of the people pulling the strings around the world is not going to be a pleasant one. People need to wake up and fight this. But too many are so conditioned or busy that they are not fully cognizant or even have any clue that our future is very much in peril.

I cannot put in words the disdain I have for the MSM. They are the ones that are supposed to be protecting society and holding our government officials and decision makers accountable. They have completely failed us and continue to fail us daily. I have similar feelings about the entire medical establishment with the exceptions of those putting their careers on the line to save lives and educate us. Seriously how important is wealth, fame, power when it comes at such a great cost.

I am not religious but a Godless society is a very dangerous one. Sadly, this country has become very secular and is paying the price because of that. I am sure this last sentence will be attacked but I believe it 100%. I don't have to be a Christian or any other religion to realize the importance it plays in having a good society. For many once they receive their success in life the striving game is over and without God in their life they are empty. They turn into a George Soros, or Bill Gates, or Dr. Fauci (I am Science ). They have to make themselves into Gods to enjoy the fact that they have made it in life. They put morally bankrupt people in power and you have what our country has become. When people in powerful positions don't have a moral compass what do you have?
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2023, 01:50 PM   #30
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post

Why would I want help from you? That would be like asking an ocean to save me from a flood, gasoline to save me from a fire, or a mountain to save me from a fall. You are the problem, not the solution.

Those names you listed in the second paragraph are a perfect list of pseudoscientists, scammers and snake oil salesmen. And Rumble has the reliability of a Yugo.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: