Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-30-2023, 07:25 PM   #46
Poindexter

Inner Dirt. I am going to tell you what I saw and you can take it for what it is worth. I don't think we will ever see eye to eye on this incident. I don't know what the back story was and why they were so out to get this guy. But what I saw was nothing less than a complete beat down and as far as I am concerned a premeditated murder. Was the kick the fatal blow perhaps, but every action by every "police officer" (calling them animals is a complete insult to animals) involved in the beating was disgusting and there was no call for any of it. Traffic stop? Sir can I see your license and registration. No not here. They yank him out of the car. "I didn't do anything". The officers scream, curse, call him a bitch, F this, F that, big, big dudes can't control a skinny little dude. Seconds later pulling out tasers and pepper spray. Wtf? Let's see he runs off. Well if he is guilty of reckless driving, his weapon is at the scene, why are you chasing him down? Impound his car and if you have evidence for arrest, have him arrested. Then when they get to him it is a never ending beat down. No "officer" ever says "that's enough", "we got him"....just a never ending beat down. They beat him to death and whether the kick was the fatal blow or not is irrelevant because they all contributed enough of a beating to kill him and he died.

Murder 1 for all 5 and the death penalty for all works for me. When you were 29 years old, you were a tough guy. Put yourself in this guys shoes. You probably would have killed 1 or 2 of the cops protecting your self (or at least tried to kill). No? I don't see how anyone can defend any action of these 5 "officers". That was nothing but murder with a badge of a completely defenseless person. Poor man was 2 blocks from his house trying to get home to safety. I never saw at any point a desire to restrain the suspect and arrest him, I saw a desire to beat him from the outset. As far as the alleged bs coming out of the "officers" mouths, I don't believe any of it. I think it was all rationalization and trying to sell the cameras and themselves that there was cause for what they did. I know this wasn't their first rodeo.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2023, 08:52 PM   #47
Inner Dirt

First if the 29 year old version of myself, played like Tyre, I would have been shot within 3 minutes. But the point is moot as when I get pulled over my
hands are on the steering wheel unless told otherwise and I was stopped numerous times for nothing during two periods of my life. As a young man driving hot rods and then the SUV with out of state plates taking cross country trips. I was getting pissed, but knew better.

From letting some Sheriff's department recruits use me as a tackling dummy
and playing bouncer, plus someone who hated bullies. I have plenty of experience trying to restrain people and also know what injuries even a person of smaller stature and average strength can inflict on a person.
I also know how hard it is to restrain someone with no one getting hurt, even
if you have a size and strength advantage.

What all the people who want the cops executed seem to ignore as Tyre had free hands for all of the first scenes 3 minutes and for about the same time in the second scene. It also seems they are listening to the audio with biased ears. It seems you all missed the part where the cops were saying what they

did that had no effect, I heard "He was on something" numerous times. Even the medic asked him what he was on. Where is the tox tests?

Also I do not believe there is body cam footage of the guy getting pulled over stop, just an officer rolling up when he was being pulled from the car. As per the audio at the end one officer said his body cam was knocked off and broken.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-30-2023, 09:48 PM   #48
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
First if the 29 year old version of myself, played like Tyre, I would have been shot within 3 minutes. But the point is moot as when I get pulled over my
hands are on the steering wheel unless told otherwise and I was stopped numerous times for nothing during two periods of my life. As a young man driving hot rods and then the SUV with out of state plates taking cross country trips. I was getting pissed, but knew better.

From letting some Sheriff's department recruits use me as a tackling dummy
and playing bouncer, plus someone who hated bullies. I have plenty of experience trying to restrain people and also know what injuries even a person of smaller stature and average strength can inflict on a person.
I also know how hard it is to restrain someone with no one getting hurt, even
if you have a size and strength advantage.

What all the people who want the cops executed seem to ignore as Tyre had free hands for all of the first scenes 3 minutes and for about the same time in the second scene. It also seems they are listening to the audio with biased ears. It seems you all missed the part where the cops were saying what they

did that had no effect, I heard "He was on something" numerous times. Even the medic asked him what he was on. Where is the tox tests?

Also I do not believe there is body cam footage of the guy getting pulled over stop, just an officer rolling up when he was being pulled from the car. As per the audio at the end one officer said his body cam was knocked off and broken.
I don't trust anything these cops say. To me it was a performance. If they are not looking for tasers and pepper spray and they look to handcuff the dude, the situation is over in 10 seconds. I don't believe they wanted to restrain him, I believe they wanted to beat him. Why, I don't know. Whether we find out, who knows. IMO, there was nothing rational about their actions throughout the entire incident. One guy holding one arm another arm, put the damn cuffs on. Why are you beating him to a pulp. I don't know if these body cam videos (from the past) are stored anywhere, but I am highly confident, if we were able to see the body cam video of some of these officers in other incidents you would probably see similar excessive forth, hopefully not deadly like this situation was.

I am in a very conspiracy minded mood today.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-31-2023, 12:27 AM   #49
Inner Dirt

I was watching PBS News Hour which is anti police left leaning. They had a psychiatrist who of course did not watch the video, and of course instantly starts making it about race and how to deal with young black people who feel scared that it will happen to them. I was shocked the psychiatrist went on that is up for the police to change and people to force that change.

Of course no mention of not fighting and fleeing the police, something very simple to accomplish.
Old 01-31-2023, 01:56 AM   #50
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 01-31-2023, 05:55 PM   #51
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I heard them referred to as "Blue" cops today,

So it's alright now, PC BLUE ON BLACK !

First they come after the pronouns, now the adjectives!

I've got a couple of verbs for them.....
Old 01-31-2023, 06:03 PM   #52
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Is the Police Chief hiding something?

Story at 7 on FOX tonight, Jesse Waters investigates,
Old 01-31-2023, 06:57 PM   #53
Inner Dirt

I would like to hear what Ralph thinks, unless I have taken too many hits to the head and he didn't have years as a street cop before being a restaurant owner.
Old 01-31-2023, 07:23 PM   #54
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

There are so many unhinged people walking around the earth...people who can hide it well...people who hide it enough to get jobs in important positions...like cops...

This will continue to happen...forever...like breakdowns in racing...you can't stop it...humans are becoming more imperfect by the second...AND we are LOWERING our standards for hiring police officers by the second...

So, it's a perfect storm...black, white, brown, yellow, red, green, orange...won't matter the cop or the perp or the victim in the end what color they are...

They'll continue to be murdered because that's the nature of the beast.

Those on both sides of the aisle will jump on it whenever it happens.

The best I can hope for is justice is served when a life is taken...thus far, justice appears to be marching along as intended in this case.
Old 01-31-2023, 09:16 PM   #55
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
From comments to the video:
Quote:
FACT: George Floyd died from an overdose. The knee on the neck did nothing. We see this move used by officers all the time with ZERO deaths occurring. It was ONLY the media lying that caused the officer to lose in court. His saying he could not breathe was a result of the DRUGS he CHOSE to INGEST...more suicide than anything. BLM only cares about the money they rake in from their LIES
Yep...'50 times worse than what happened to George Floyd'!!

~
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2023, 11:13 AM   #56
Inner Dirt

I believe they should have mandatory physiological evaluations for all law enforcement officers that do a lot of public interactions, the job does change people. Once every 6-12 months, that may head off future trouble.
Old 02-01-2023, 05:16 PM   #57
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I believe they should have mandatory physiological evaluations for all law enforcement officers that do a lot of public interactions, the job does change people. Once every 6-12 months, that may head off future trouble.
I am not commenting on this thread in earnest, they have all the ills that you and I have and are a cross section of who we are.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2023, 06:09 PM   #58
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I am not commenting on this thread in earnest, they have all the ills that you and I have and are a cross section of who we are.

A lot of them become different people. I had a friend who started erring on the side of everyone looking suspicious, to the point he would perceive things wrong. He became a jailer at a courthouse and did prisoner transport after the mandatory year as a traffic cop for the sheriff's department. I doubt he would of retired with a 30 year unblemished record if he had worked the streets for 29 years.

My dad who was a piece of shit human being before becoming a cop, got worse. He was very judgemental, everyone with more than one tattoo was an ex con, and everyone who drove a nice car and wasn't in a suit and tie was a drug dealer. He has been burning hell for 20 years, not sure how he would deal with all the tattoos everyone has today.