Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-10-2020, 06:42 PM   #31
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Jerry

My take on this is that Don the con KNOWS there is no election fraud and that he has no chance to overturn the election. Just like he knew the Virus was deadlier than the flu (on tape) but said the opposite for political reasons.

He's claiming fraud to have what he feels is a more credible exit ramp from the presidency without feelings of humiliation or disgrace to himself and his supporters. Its all about his ego as usual.

When this "fraud" game is over, and the courts say what they are saying now, that there is no evidence of fraud or the recounts do not change the vote by more than a couple of hundred votes either way as has always been the case, Don the con will continue to insinuate that the system is rigged against him specifically, way after he is out of office.

He will continue to badger Biden and the democrats with conspiracies from the sidelines as will his diehard fans more so than he did with the Obama's birther conspiracy.

But a more serious concern to Don the con that few are talking about is that he will have a slew of lawsuits that can now be enacted against him as opposed to his immunity as a sitting president. For example the Stormy Daniels case where Cohen has been sentenced for 3 years for following Trumps orders. How can you not prosecute the boss but only the ones who carried out his orders? Plus he has the Mueller obstruction of justice issue than can now proceed. Plus he has the NY DA conducting a criminal investigation into Trump and his company's business dealings. Plus he will now have to provide DNA evidence to the attorneys of a woman who accused him of rape. And on and on.

His diehard supporters think he will run again in 4 years. My guess is he will be incarcerated with poetic justice chants of "Lock him up". This is the more pressing reason he wants to stay in office.

Let him and his supporters knock themselves out with these claims. He's going to end up indicted like almost 40 others were in his corrupt administration.
I think the bolded part is EXACTLY what he and Republicans who are supporting him are thinking. I suspect there will be a Trump News Network sometime in the next 4 years that will hold A LOT of power.
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2020, 06:45 PM   #32
thaskalos

Nothing will become of this Trump temper tantrum. He is just trying to save face and appear "strong" to his supporters. Behind closed doors...he is contemplating his next career move as we speak. Another reality show, no doubt.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2020, 06:46 PM   #33
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Old 11-10-2020, 06:58 PM   #34
JerryBoyle
Veteran

JR, incoming, with more tweets from "some guy". Gotta love it.
Old 11-10-2020, 07:01 PM   #35
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Hahaha wait, he's way more than "some guy". That wikipedia page was gold. How you could post a tweet from him as evidence of something is comical
Old 11-10-2020, 08:07 PM   #36
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
This election cycle has proven that if voting really mattered we wouldn't be allowed to do it.
Whilst SO TRUE....you shouldn't plagerize....Mark Twain rip-off....least you could do is ac·knowl·edge.... THAT....

Last edited by sammy the sage; 11-10-2020 at 08:11 PM.
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2020, 08:27 PM   #37
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
Hahaha wait, he's way more than "some guy". That wikipedia page was gold. How you could post a tweet from him as evidence of something is comical
It's all lies unless a Democrat tells it...then it's gospel baby!

Nice country.

North Korea, here we come baby! CENSOR ME NOW!

CENSOR ME NOW!

Old 11-10-2020, 08:30 PM   #38
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Project Veritas is the same group that paid the guy in Minnesota money to say ballots were being thrown out.

These guys here don't verify anything they post.

Thats why election fraud is EVERYWHERE while simultaneously something Trump, and the entire power of the federal government, can't prove in court.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2020, 09:06 PM   #39
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
JR, incoming, with more tweets from "some guy". Gotta love it.
Not just some guy, but THE James O'Keefe from Project Veritas, who refers to himself as a "Guerrilla Journalist".
I'm sure he doesn't have an ax to grind here.

Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2020, 09:17 PM   #40
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
Not just some guy, but THE James O'Keefe from Project Veritas, who refers to himself as a "Guerrilla Journalist".

From a whole month ago:

Subject of Project Veritas Voter Fraud Video Says He Was Offered $10,000 to Lie About Ballot Harvesting for Ilhan Omar

Pretty sure this initial allegation got its own thread here... shocking I know...
Old 11-10-2020, 09:34 PM   #41
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post

And neither does the media. Right
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2020, 10:19 PM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
From a whole month ago:

Subject of Project Veritas Voter Fraud Video Says He Was Offered $10,000 to Lie About Ballot Harvesting for Ilhan Omar

Pretty sure this initial allegation got its own thread here... shocking I know...
Actually, he was paid $10,000 to say he was offered $10,000. It's the Dem way. You guys are pretty good at it.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:38 PM   #43
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Actually, he was paid $10,000 to say he was offered $10,000. It's the Dem way. You guys are pretty good at it.

So the alleged voter fraud Project Veritas was pushing actually was a Democrat "pretend like we're cheating so we can own the rubes" charade?

Diabolical.

No wonder the GOP lost all of those senate races.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:50 AM   #44
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I think it’s all part of the great big mix of bullshit that makes up today’s mess of media.

Watching it all can either be fun, kind of like a sport (it’s better than anything the NBA is putting out) or maybe watching a ticker tape for news back in the day. I enjoy it most days. Others it just gets old. But it’s what we settle for in the world today.

I don’t see any way to change it in the near future. There are no filters
Old 11-11-2020, 04:25 AM   #45
davew

a record number of ballots had only 1 circle filled for the Biden/Harris presidency .... I wonder how any of those were from dead people?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply