Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-05-2021, 06:07 PM   #31
fast4522

Hard to anyone with and IQ above 80 would fall for Marxist lowlife ideology

fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2021, 06:15 PM   #32
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
But I thought the cult members who suffer from TDS and are dedicated to hating Trump far outnumbered those who support him? One would reasonably think that perhaps 100 people at most would show up in the rain. So...where are all Trump haters who voted Trump out of office?
Let me explain about the cult of personality and how it fits Donald Trump and his followers such as are found on this forum. I shall do that the use of other cult leaders and how Trump’s actions mirror theirs.

Juan Peron of Argentina showed contempt for any opponents; and regularly characterised them as traitors and agents of foreign powers. Donald Trump has accused Joe Biden of being an agent of China Hillary Clinton of conspiring with Russia to win the 2016 election. Ironic since he was the one conspiring with Russia.

Adolph Hitler: Starting in the 1920s, during the early years of the Nazi Party, Nazi propaganda began to depict the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler as a demagogue figure who was the almighty defender and saviour of Germany. After the end of World War I and the Treaty of Versailles, the German people were left in turmoil under the Weimar Republic and according to Nazi propaganda, only Hitler could save them and restore Germany's greatness. Donald Trump’s whole political campaign is based on Make America Great Again. On false accusations that others are anti American and agents of Foreign governments.

Another aspect of the cult of personality is to enhance the leaders power by ridiculing and debasing others; Sleepy Joe, Crooked Hillary, Pocohantas and so many others.
Old 07-05-2021, 06:36 PM   #33
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
What makes you think Woodtoo’s IQ is above 80?
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Hard to anyone with and IQ above 80 would fall for Marxist lowlife ideology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0-HOCbRMDQ
Shocking!!! There is a huge lie there. Trump said gas was $1.87 a gallon when he left. It wasn’t. National average on Jan. 24 was $2.40 a gallon. He said gas now costs $3.50 a gallon. NO! It costs $3.02. And there was a very good reason why gas was so low in 2020. No one was traveling. There were no vacations. No trips to bars or Restaurants. No going to the movies or theater. Trips to the grocery or pharmacy were consolidated. Even church was closed. Supply and demand. Ever hear of it?

Hannity bragged about the great crowd. Seriously? How hard can it be to find fifty idiots in Texas?
Old 07-05-2021, 08:13 PM   #34
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Cult members can be very dedicated, and stupid.
You would know.
Old 07-05-2021, 08:22 PM   #35
boxcar

Quote:
Let me explain about the cult of personality and how it fits Donald Trump and his followers such as are found on this forum. I shall do that the use of other cult leaders and how Trump’s actions mirror theirs.

Juan Peron of Argentina showed contempt for any opponents; and regularly characterised them as traitors and agents of foreign powers. Donald Trump has accused Joe Biden of being an agent of China Hillary Clinton of conspiring with Russia to win the 2016 election. Ironic since he was the one conspiring with Russia.

Adolph Hitler: Starting in the 1920s, during the early years of the Nazi Party, Nazi propaganda began to depict the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler as a demagogue figure who was the almighty defender and saviour of Germany. After the end of World War I and the Treaty of Versailles, the German people were left in turmoil under the Weimar Republic and according to Nazi propaganda, only Hitler could save them and restore Germany's greatness. Donald Trump’s whole political campaign is based on Make America Great Again. On false accusations that others are anti American and agents of Foreign governments.

Another aspect of the cult of personality is to enhance the leaders power by ridiculing and debasing others; Sleepy Joe, Crooked Hillary, Pocohantas and so many others.
This has little to nothing to do with Trump's personality; it's more about his policies and agendas for America.

And, yes, you liberals are anti-American because America and its founding is not only what is wrong with this country, but the entire world. It is you liberals who want to radically transform America, remember?
Old 07-05-2021, 08:54 PM   #36
cratman

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
This has little to nothing to do with Trump's personality; it's more about his policies and agendas for America.

[I]And, yes, you liberals are anti-American because America and its founding is not only what is wrong with this country, but the entire world[/I]. It is you liberals who want to radically transform America, remember?
I do not understand what you are trying to say.
Old 07-05-2021, 09:08 PM   #37
Inner Dirt

Is there a cure for TDS? It seems it is rampant here among the noisy minority. Last I checked Trump is no longer in power, but he lives in the head of many liberals. They keep ranting on and on about Trump cult members yet they mention him dozens of times a day and follow his every move. Maybe they are doing a psychological projection as they seem to be infatuated with him.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2021, 09:25 PM   #38
fast4522

Quote:
Hannity bragged about the great crowd.
Anyone who strikes fear into a Marxist heart to the point that they feel ill is a Saint in my eyes.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2021, 10:17 PM   #39
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Is there a cure for TDS? It seems it is rampant here among the noisy minority. Last I checked Trump is no longer in power, but he lives in the head of many liberals. They keep ranting on and on about Trump cult members yet they mention him dozens of times a day and follow his every move. Maybe they are doing a psychological projection as they seem to be infatuated with him.

Do a search on this site of Off-Topic threads about your former Dear Leader and take note of who started those threads.
Also search for the threads about our current President and note who started those threads.
Then we can talk about who's really obsessed about our former and current POTUS.

TDS is real, and it's rampant among the noisy majority.
BDS is even more rampant among that same majority.
The numbers prove it, period.

Have a good night
Old 07-05-2021, 10:43 PM   #40
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Anyone who strikes fear into a Marxist heart to the point that they feel ill is a Saint in my eyes.
So much wrong in that one sentence. I have no fear of Donald Trump. Revulsion yes, disgust certainly, disdain absolutely, but definitely not fear. Of course I am not a Marxist, but it’s pointless to point that out. In your ignorance you think anyone who disagrees with you is a Marxist. They are not. They are smart.

What makes me ill is someone who is so obsequious, so brainwashed that they think Donald Trump is a saint.
Old 07-05-2021, 10:47 PM   #41
Elkchester Road

Quote:
So much wrong in that one sentence. I have no fear of Donald Trump. Revulsion yes, disgust certainly, disdain absolutely, but definitely not fear. Of course I am not a Marxist, but it’s pointless to point that out. In your ignorance you think anyone who disagrees with you is a Marxist. They are not. They are smart.

What makes me ill is someone who is so obsequious, so brainwashed that they think Donald Trump is a saint.
You aren't so smart.
Old 07-05-2021, 10:51 PM   #42
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
You aren't so smart.
Yeah I am. And even if I wasn’t, I’d say I was just to piss you off.
Old 07-05-2021, 10:58 PM   #43
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Then it's obvious you're just trying to piss him off...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2021, 11:03 PM   #44
Elkchester Road

Quote:
OK. I get you'd do just that. That's what shit-stirrers do.

What do you base your "smartness" on? Remember...YOU are the one who has now said twice you are smart.
Old 07-05-2021, 11:05 PM   #45
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Then it's obvious you're just trying to piss him off...
His kind do just that.