Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-31-2022, 10:34 PM   #31
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
no doubt, i want her to be the leader here.

Liz Cheney is running for president in 2024 as an Independent. It will not matter that she'll lose her congressional primary race this year. She's a child of DC and Wyoming hating her means nothing, and that's that.

She'll get plenty of money from dark GOP corporate sources who hate Trump, especially his trade and China policy. Her only goal is to divide the GOP vote enough to kill Trump's chances of winning his third election.

Cheney will fail but it will still make for the most interesting presidential campaign ever.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2022, 10:44 PM   #32
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Liz Cheney is running for president in 2024 as an Independent. It will not matter that she'll lose her congressional primary race this year. She's a child of DC and Wyoming hating her means nothing, and that's that.

She'll get plenty of money from dark GOP corporate sources who hate Trump, especially his trade and China policy. Her only goal is to divide the GOP vote enough to kill Trump's chances of winning his third election.

Cheney will fail but it will still make for the most interesting presidential campaign ever.
In an honest election, Trump/DeSantis would be unstoppable.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2022, 10:44 PM   #33
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post

I laughed
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2022, 10:47 PM   #34
MargieRose

Quote:
i have said this before, in this century we started with a non-leader, then went to a worse one, and then we got one even worse than the prior one, and now we have this trainwreck. In other words, the chart has been pointing downwards for the last 22 years.

when Trump ran i was very excited, as it turns out. to me, he was worse than his predecessors just by allowing the divisiveness to go on while he was in office. i don't think that will ever be cured and is a very potential downfall of a great country.
Trump didn't allow "the divisiveness to go on;" it was thrust upon him before he became president and continues non stop right up to this day. Go blame the likes of people who favor your choice for the next presidency, and of course, the butt-hurt, corrupt demos.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2022, 10:56 PM   #35
MargieRose

Quote:
no doubt, i want her to be the leader here.
Why? What accomplishments and qualifications does she have that are so attractive to you? In other words, sell her.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2022, 04:01 AM   #36
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
In an honest election, Trump/DeSantis would be unstoppable.
DeSantis seems to be very capable, but i would say the top of the ticket makes more sense to me. at the very least he loves America and is not a communist lover.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2022, 05:59 AM   #37
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Why? What accomplishments and qualifications does she have that are so attractive to you? In other words, sell her.
Liz was born and bred from a family that served this country gracefully for many years.. she loves this country and her best friends aren't Putin, Xi Jinping, and Kim Jong Un.
Old 04-01-2022, 06:14 AM   #38
tucker6

Quote:
Liz was born and bred from a family that served this country gracefully for many years.. she loves this country and her best friends aren't Putin, Xi Jinping, and Kim Jong Un.
Lol. No, her best friends are corporate filth like Blackwater. Dick Cheney is neither graceful nor lovable. Your position on Luz Cheney is built on quicksand. Stop before you sink further. Lol
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2022, 06:27 AM   #39
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Lol. No, her best friends are corporate filth like Blackwater. Dick Cheney is neither graceful nor lovable. Your position on Luz Cheney is built on quicksand. Stop before you sink further. Lol
i am already up to my neck in the quicksand, i can't go to much further
Old 04-01-2022, 06:32 AM   #40
tucker6

Quote:
i am already up to my neck in the quicksand, i can't go to much further
When in quicksand, keep fighting it. It'll end quicker that way.
Old 04-01-2022, 06:50 AM   #41
lamboguy

when Liz finally gets in, i will be happy as hell.
Old 04-01-2022, 07:24 AM   #42
tucker6

Quote:
when Liz finally gets in, i will be happy as hell.
when Liz finally gets into hell, i will be happy.
Old 04-01-2022, 07:27 AM   #43
xtb

Quote:
You’re a funny guy.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2022, 07:56 AM   #44
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
You’re a funny guy.
from my perspective in life, she is as good as i can hope for that i see now. i love that her father was the secretary of the defense i only got about 10 years or less to be on the right side of the grass. i don't want to be on the wrong side of things before my time.. the guy we have now scares me, the person backing him up scares me more. Liz doesn't.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:20 AM   #45
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I don't vote for proven liars and propagandists (Liz Cheney) whose purpose in pushing these lies is to serve their overlords and masters.

I don't have a problem voting for a liar (Trump) whose purpose in pushing lies is to serve his own greedy, narcissistic self.

There's a big difference.

And one is a helluva lot less evil and dangerous to the country then the other.