Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 02-22-2019, 06:27 PM   #1
Peter Berry
Track Announcer

Australian Racing

An A+ betting card at Caulfield tonight (Australia RC in the U.S.). The unbeaten I Am Immortal represents value at 9/1 in the Blue Diamond Stakes, and the promising Eduardo (7/1), despite a wide post, will give the hotshot Nature Strip (11/10) all he can handle in the Oakleigh Plate.

Meanwhile, in Sydney, The Autumn Sun, dominating winner of the Caulfield Guineas in October and arguably Australia’s best male horse, resumes as a heavy favorite in the Hobartville Stakes at Rosehill (Australia A). He faces off against the unbeaten Vegadaze but should dispose of him with gay abandon.
Peter Berry is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-28-2019, 11:21 PM   #2
Gamblor

Good day at Caulfield tomorrow with the Australian Guineas - 3yo 1600m - being thebhighlight.

Sydney also have an excellent program, the highlight of which is Winx going around again in what is likely her last preparation of her career.
Gamblor is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2019, 10:01 AM   #3
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamblor View Post
Good day at Caulfield tomorrow with the Australian Guineas - 3yo 1600m - being thebhighlight.

Sydney also have an excellent program, the highlight of which is Winx going around again in what is likely her last preparation of her career.
Thanks.

Focusing on stakes races for now in Australia.
Played there the other night (Maybe Tuesday?) and the results seemed very random. A lot of head scratchers. I really need some form and some replays to have a hope there.

The 20cent Trifecta base, and the turf racing is very appealing. I'm hoping I can set up at least a spot play in stakes there.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: