Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 12-01-2020, 10:40 PM   #7921
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Will you read them to me fake tough guy?
Nope. Remember? I don't deal with low testosterone males with inferiority complexes.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 01:48 AM   #7922
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
for Monday, November 30,2020

161,000 new cases

1200 deaths
for Tuesday, December 1, 2020

182,000 new cases

2600 deaths
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 01:51 AM   #7923
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Remember? I don't deal with low testosterone males
Guess you're unaware of the studies on human civilization, the advancement of technology and use of tools, art and culture, and how human society advanced because a drop in testosterone is precisely what helped humans cooperate, which eventually led to........ civilization. You know that word, right?

https://www.history.com/news/lower-t...ity-study-says

http://www.sci-news.com/otherscience...ago-02087.html

https://theconversation.com/early-hu...e-planet-42952

It's also true of chimps versus bonobos. "Chimpanzees, particularly males are very aggressive, but violence within or between groups is almost non-existent among bonobos."

There is some research on higher level of testosterone correspond to simpler thinking processes (not lower IQ). Simpler thinking processes = a lack of ability to perceive subtleties, less ability to become self-aware or perceive wise courses of action, etc.

Some of this scientific data was more recently clinched further when male-bodied males were transitioning to a different gender....less testosterone allowed them to become more in-tune with themselves as well as others.

What I find humorous is that you have just put your finger on exactly what Dahoss9698 has been trying to tell you all along.

Dahoss seems to have gotten your number pretty early on. I sense his ability to do that is based on being less testosterone-driven, which is clearly (as human history shows) an asset.

Perhaps you would actually benefit by spending more time under Dahoss's tuteledge.

If I have time in next few days I can pull up the stats on men in prisons, men who are domestic abusers, etc. In young boys, higher testosterone levels were related to lower IQ and disruptive social behaviours. Seems that these things start early in childhood if they are not properly evaluated. (I believe that is what Trump's niece has been saying about his severly dysfunctional upbringing, and it does make some sense now. ) Now the whole world got to see it though, so nobody really needs to know what she knows.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...91886999001105

Last edited by clicknow; 12-02-2020 at 01:54 AM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 02:45 AM   #7924
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This forum is so awesome because there are no opposing viewpoints allowed.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:25 AM   #7925
hcap

Quote:
I bolded above reasons why personal choice is the biggest cause of these issues

I caught it early on, even before Fauci said wearing a mask was not necessary. I didn't wear a mask then, and I didn't die. So, no, you're wrong

MOST of the conditions listed above can certainly be brought on by lifestyle choices.

============
* Causes
The main cause of COPD in developed countries is tobacco smoking.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20353679
Incomprehensible rambling. Barely relevant to established truths.
I tried being reasonable with you, and you revert to knuckle dragging and knee-jerking

You are deflecting into bullshit, and now tell us masks are not necessary.

Have you ever studied science? Math? Reading comprehension and clarity in writing would not hurt. Throw in some logic too.

Last edited by hcap; 12-02-2020 at 03:33 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 06:08 AM   #7926
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 06:21 AM   #7927
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
Guess you're unaware of the studies on human civilization, the advancement of technology and use of tools, art and culture, and how human society advanced because a drop in testosterone is precisely what helped humans cooperate, which eventually led to........ civilization. You know that word, right?

https://www.history.com/news/lower-t...ity-study-says

http://www.sci-news.com/otherscience...ago-02087.html

It's also true of chimps versus bonobos. "Chimpanzees, particularly males are very aggressive, but violence within or between groups is almost non-existent among bonobos."

There is some research on higher level of testosterone correspond to simpler thinking processes (not lower IQ). Simpler thinking processes = a lack of ability to perceive subtleties, less ability to become self-aware or perceive wise courses of action, etc.

Some of this scientific data was more recently clinched further when male-bodied males were transitioning to a different gender....less testosterone allowed them to become more in-tune with themselves as well as others.

What I find humorous is that you have just put your finger on exactly what Dahoss9698 has been trying to tell you all along.

Dahoss seems to have gotten your number pretty early on. I sense his ability to do that is based on being less testosterone-driven, which is clearly (as human history shows) an asset.

Perhaps you would actually benefit by spending more time under Dahoss's tuteledge.

If I have time in next few days I can pull up the stats on men in prisons, men who are domestic abusers, etc. In young boys, higher testosterone levels were related to lower IQ and disruptive social behaviours. Seems that these things start early in childhood if they are not properly evaluated. (I believe that is what Trump's niece has been saying about his severly dysfunctional upbringing, and it does make some sense now. ) Now the whole world got to see it though, so nobody really needs to know what she knows.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...91886999001105
Are you trying to tell us that Dahoss is really Caitlin Jenner?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 07:25 AM   #7928
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Nope. Remember? I don't deal with low testosterone males with inferiority complexes.
You must hate yourself
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 08:02 AM   #7929
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
You must hate yourself
I'll buy you a mirror for christmas....
Old 12-02-2020, 09:04 AM   #7930
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
I'll buy you a mirror for christmas....
Can you afford it?
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 10:45 AM   #7931
Andy Asaro

Old 12-02-2020, 10:56 AM   #7932
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

San Francisco Chronicle @sfchronicle · 17h EXCLUSIVE: San Francisco Mayor London Breed dined at the French Laundry the night after Newsom’s infamous, ill-advised, mid-pandemic soiree at the three-star Michelin restaurant.

Another hypocrite.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 11:21 AM   #7933
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
San Francisco Chronicle @sfchronicle · 17h EXCLUSIVE: San Francisco Mayor London Breed dined at the French Laundry the night after Newsom’s infamous, ill-advised, mid-pandemic soiree at the three-star Michelin restaurant.

Another hypocrite.
The real issue is how are public servants able to dine at restaurants with $500 fixe price plates so regularly? The mayor makes $227k a year, but when you remove half that for taxes and then factor in cost of living in San Fran, there's no way he can afford $500/plate dinners without quid pro quo exchanges happening.

If only we had an objective press. If only ...

Last edited by tucker6; 12-02-2020 at 11:24 AM.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2020, 11:34 AM   #7934
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
The real issue is how are public servants able to dine at restaurants with $500 fixe price plates so regularly? The mayor makes $227k a year, but when you remove half that for taxes and then factor in cost of living in San Fran, there's no way he can afford $500/plate dinners without quid pro quo exchanges happening.

If only we had an objective press. If only ...
Bingo on all points.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:38 AM   #7935
Andy Asaro

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: