Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:27 AM   #7096
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
First off, I thought you were another one who was leaving...at least I'm right about one thing...folks NEVER leave here...THANK YOU FOR MAKING PACEADVANTAGE.COM GREAT!

Second, I don't believe everything TRUMP & FRIENDS tell me. And TRUMP is not my god. You of all people, if you actually pay attention to what I write, should have realized that long ago.

I don't care whether he wins or loses. I'm not the one who is going to be jumping off a bridge if he loses.

Some of our leftist friends on here however...definitely would need to be put on suicide watch should the miracle occur and he wins a second term.

Or would you not agree on that?

Some god I have...
Unfortunately, PA is on a rapid decline as far as a useful place for horse racing knowledge. If there's ever a time that search becomes disabled, it'll cease to be useful at all. You've contributed massively to its decline, because you've essentially become the leader of a far right echo chamber. The horse racing discussion has become less than mediocre. However, I'll readily admit that it's difficult to not respond to the constant craziness and lack of rationality.
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2020, 10:28 AM   #7097
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
First off, I thought you were another one who was leaving...at least I'm right about one thing...folks NEVER leave here...THANK YOU FOR MAKING PACEADVANTAGE.COM GREAT!

Second, I don't believe everything TRUMP & FRIENDS tell me. And TRUMP is not my god. You of all people, if you actually pay attention to what I write, should have realized that long ago.

I don't care whether he wins or loses. I'm not the one who is going to be jumping off a bridge if he loses.

Some of our leftist friends on here however...definitely would need to be put on suicide watch should the miracle occur and he wins a second term.

Or would you not agree on that?

Some god I have...
Also, objectively false based on your posts....
Old 09-10-2020, 10:30 AM   #7098
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Nobody gives a **** about any of these things anymore. Yet you guys keep bringing it up as if...

Fascinating indeed.
BLM thread that's added to every day here. Trump's entire 2020 platform is "only I can fix the lawlessness". You're panicking
Old 09-10-2020, 10:31 AM   #7099
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Sounds just like Dr. Fauci in January and February.

And he was the MEDICAL DOCTOR advising POTUS. As you know, POTUS is a dumb mother****er and not a medical doctor.

Sounds to me like Woodward SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN THAT BOOK ABOUT FAUCI.
Trump is the one in charge...nice try on the redirect. Either the buck stops with him or it doesn't. Make up your mind. If he's your god, he's your god. Stop wavering
Old 09-10-2020, 10:37 AM   #7100
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
Trump is the one in charge...nice try on the redirect. Either the buck stops with him or it doesn't. Make up your mind. If he's your god, he's your god. Stop wavering
Like I've already stated in this thread, I'm done.

I can't fix insane, irrational people bent on finishing off this dying country.

Congrats and have fun.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:38 AM   #7101
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Oh, and also, thank you for telling me what I think and believe, even in the face of my corrections to your falsehoods.

It's a perfect look for you.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:40 AM   #7102
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Before we go though, can I ask you why Dr. Fauci misled the American people about the virus in January and February? The same time period Woodward writes that Trump was doing the same thing?

He's the doctor.

Doesn't that concern you?

Personally I don't care...but I know you do, so it might be interesting to hear your thoughts.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:45 AM   #7103
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Before we go though, can I ask you why Dr. Fauci misled the American people about the virus in January and February? The same time period Woodward writes that Trump was doing the same thing?

He's the doctor.

Doesn't that concern you?

Personally I don't care...but I know you do, so it might be interesting to hear your thoughts.
See, it's hard to resist leaving.

How has he misled the American people? By my recollection, he has struck a serious tone about the virus since I first remember him giving reports? I don't recall him minimizing it or saying it's over? If you're implying that some of his guidelines or advice may have changed over time, then I can forgive him for making changes as new evidence and science rolls in. This virus is something that hasn't been seen before, and science is hard.
Old 09-10-2020, 10:49 AM   #7104
ElKabong

Quote:
The only one who's been wrong about basically everything has been you.

From Trump winning. To trade deals. To tariffs...to Russia...to Michael Cohen...to Trump "going down"....you name it...the list is endless.

Like I said, nobody gives a rat's ass anymore. Especially me.
Hey don't forget Kavanaugh. He wasn't right about that either.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2020, 10:52 AM   #7105
ElKabong

Quote:
Let's also not forget, Trump is also the guy who's trying to get you all to panic about pretty much every other thing. Muslims, Mexican rapists, black rioters, ANTIFA... So now you wanna pull the "he's tryin to have us not panic?" Fascinating the leaps your minds will go through to side step around his obvious flaws...
He doesn't make me panic.

Maybe he has that effect on you. In fact, reading this thread I'd say he does.

Liberals go crazy over everything DJT says. Has no effect on me.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 09-10-2020, 10:54 AM   #7106
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

How has he misled the American people? By my recollection, he has struck a serious tone about the virus since I first remember him giving reports? I don't recall him minimizing it or saying it's over? If you're implying that some of his guidelines or advice may have changed over time, then I can forgive him for making changes as new evidence and science rolls in. This virus is something that hasn't been seen before, and science is hard.
I posted video and written evidence yesterday. I guess you missed it. I'm not sure how. You sound like an expert on all of my postings.

The proof is all there how he was misleading the country in January and February. Telling us America won't have to worry about this virus in January.

Then on February 17, Fauci is quoted in USA Today and elsewhere as saying the danger from COVID-19 is "just minuscule."

This is all around the same exact time period Woodward writes about in his new book.

So I'm curious why Fauci, the MEDICAL DOCTOR, gets a pass, but POTUS, the guy relying on this MEDICAL DOCTOR for info, is again, crucified by the press.

It's an interesting and fascinating scenario that plays itself out over and over again.

One day, people will wake up.

If they happen to wake up on election day, things will indeed be very interesting around here. A LOT of people are going to disappear from off-topic...AGAIN...
Old 09-10-2020, 10:55 AM   #7107
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
He doesn't make me panic.

Maybe he has that effect on you. In fact, reading this thread I'd say he does.

Liberals go crazy over everything DJT says. Has no effect on me.
His entire platform is based on panic. If you're voting for him, you're afraid and panicking...
Old 09-10-2020, 10:57 AM   #7108
MargieRose

"Democrats downplay Covid-19, encouraging people to meet in Chinatown, eat in restaurants, attend parades and festivals which hastened the spread of Covid-19 early in Jan/Feb 2020 - not social distancing. But, now they blame Trump."
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2020, 10:57 AM   #7109
davew

Quote:

He was going from best information at the time. Hindsight is 20/20 especially when you change the past news like the democrats do.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-10-2020, 11:00 AM   #7110
ElKabong

Quote:
His entire platform is based on panic. If you're voting for him, you're afraid and panicking...
Nah, no panic here, amigo. Enjoying the stock market, crime free neighborhood I live in

Maybe you should take up golf or something..... Play around with the wife or mistress a lil bit. Take the edge off

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: