Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-22-2020, 12:36 PM   #4606
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Listen up, Bonehead -- one last time: The problem of Good and Evil was "reconciled" at the Cross of Christ -- where mercy and justice both met and kissed -- where God's love for his elect saints and His justice for sinners also intersected. This is why it is written that God is just AND the justifier of all those who have faith in his Son (Rom 3:26).

I have explained this to you many times. But I can't make you understand it. But meanwhile, stuff your false dilemma up your nose.
Circular bullshit. You can't make anyone understand it unless you beat them senseless over their heads with your inane absurd proclamations torturing their common sense while insulting their intelligence.

Telling us Jesus said it was ok to cause innocents to suffer unmaintainablee pain, destroys you claim to be, a or ever have been a Christian. Or human!!

Quote:
4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Elder Joseph Brackett, who wrote this beautiful Shaker song in 1848,
was a Christian. You are a big fat pompous ass

Last edited by hcap; 04-22-2020 at 12:38 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2020, 01:02 PM   #4607
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Circular bullshit. You can't make anyone understand it unless you beat them senseless over their heads with your inane absurd proclamations torturing their common sense while insulting their intelligence.

Telling us Jesus said it was ok to cause innocents to suffer unmaintainablee pain, destroys you claim to be, a or ever have been a Christian. Or human!!
You're lying again. I never said what you claim. Your specific question had to do with how we could reconcile the existence of evil in this world with a Good God. I answered the question. It was RECONCILED at the Cross of Christ.

2 Cor 5:18-19
18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.
NIV

God reconciled himself to His people, showing clearly that he can be merciful to his elect but not at the expense of justice. In the same manner, he demonstrates his infinite love toward his elect in saving them, but again, not at the expense of justice. He did not forego justice to manifest his love, mercy and grace toward his people. Likewise, he did not forego his righteous indignation, wrath and hatred toward unrepentant sinners at the expense of his infinite love. Herein is the infinite Wisdom of God!
Old 04-22-2020, 01:33 PM   #4608
hcap

Quote:
You're lying again. I never said what you claim. Your specific question had to do with how we could reconcile the existence of evil in this world with a Good God. I answered the question. It was RECONCILED at the Cross of Christ.
How can you reconcile evil, the horrendous pain and suffering of a young innocent child, with a loving Jesus by telling us it will all work out in the end, and no biggie, and it was perfectly fine for the child to suffer?

You don't have children. I am beginning to think you have disqualified yourself fro judging these matters

IMO, reconcile your Christianity, "..... first.....before claiming Jesus said it was just "hunky dory" for an inniocent child to undergo such horror, and that somehow reconciles your contradictory awful inhuman fanatical philosophy.

I am not the one lying.

Last edited by hcap; 04-22-2020 at 01:38 PM.
Old 04-22-2020, 01:47 PM   #4609
boxcar

Quote:
How can you reconcile evil, the horrendous pain and suffering of a young innocent child, with a loving Jesus by telling us it will all work out in the end, and no biggie, and it was perfectly fine for the child to suffer?

You don't have children. I am beginning to think you have disqualified yourself fro judging these matters

IMO, reconcile your Christianity, "..... first.....before claiming Jesus said it was just "hunky dory" for an inniocent child to undergo such horror, and that somehow reconciles your contradictory awful inhuman fanatical philosophy.

I am not the one lying.
You are lying. Lying through your teeth. I never said what you claim I did about Jesus. Quote me where I said that. Prove your claim that is bolded above. You can't, so you're lying.

You truly march to the drumbeat of your Father of Lies.
Old 04-22-2020, 01:58 PM   #4610
hcap

Quote:
You are lying. Lying through your teeth. I never said what you claim I did about Jesus. Quote me where I said that. Prove your claim that is bolded above. You can't, so you're lying.

You truly march to the drumbeat of your Father of Lies.
Cut the crap you vile asshole. You just told us.....

Quote:
Listen up, Bonehead -- one last time: The problem of Good and Evil was "reconciled" at the Cross of Christ -- where mercy and justice both met and kissed -- where God's love for his elect saints and His justice for sinners also intersected. This is why it is written that God is just AND the justifier of all those who have faith in his Son (Rom 3:26).

I have explained this to you many times. But I can't make you understand it. But meanwhile, stuff your false dilemma up your nose.
You are lying obviously denying you said what you said. "Good and Evil was "reconciled" at the Cross of Christ ...where mercy and justice both met and kissed -- where God's love for his elect saints and His justice for sinners also intersected"

Reconciliation, or knee-jerking slack-jawed horse shit. THERE IS NO F**KING JUSTICE IN A WORM EATING A LITTLE GIRL'S EYE OUT.

Nor any f***ing mercy!!!

Quote:
"where mercy and justice both met and kissed"
Kiss my ass you vile despicable lunatic

Last edited by hcap; 04-22-2020 at 02:03 PM.
Old 04-22-2020, 03:21 PM   #4611
boxcar

Quote:
Cut the crap you vile asshole. You just told us.....

You are lying obviously denying you said what you said. "Good and Evil was "reconciled" at the Cross of Christ ...where mercy and justice both met and kissed -- where God's love for his elect saints and His justice for sinners also intersected"

Reconciliation, or knee-jerking slack-jawed horse shit. THERE IS NO F**KING JUSTICE IN A WORM EATING A LITTLE GIRL'S EYE OUT.

Nor any f***ing mercy!!!

Kiss my ass you vile despicable lunatic
But you said above, you liar, was not what you claimed you said in your previous two posts.

And there is justice or mercy with the African girl, as presented in my three biblical scenarios, which you categorically reject even though two of those scenarios had positive eternal outcomes for the girl! In either of those first two scenarios, mercy would have been demonstrated toward the girl without God compromising his justice due to the atoning work of Christ on the Cross!

In the third scenario, where the girl reaches the age of accountability, yet either doesn't hear the gospel or hears it and rejects it, God's justice would be served, since God is under no obligation to save anyone. The African girl would die just as much an unforgiven sinner as a white healthy, unrepentant adult male here in America who died suddenly in a car accident.

The truth of the matter is that you're such vile, wretched, blasphemous, bigoted antichirst God-hater that you cannot even bring yourself to acknowledging God's goodness and mercy in either of the two positive eternal outcomes. You are committed to eternal self-destruction! I have little doubt that to this end, you have been destined from before the creation of the world.

1 Peter 2:7-8
7 This precious value, then, is for you who believe. But for those who disbelieve,

"The stone which the builders rejected,
This became the very corner stone,"

8 and,

"A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense";

for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed
NASB
Old 04-22-2020, 07:15 PM   #4612
hcap

Quote:
But you said above, you liar, was not what you claimed you said in your previous two posts.

And there is justice or mercy with the African girl, as presented in my three biblical scenarios, which you categorically reject even though two of those scenarios had positive eternal outcomes for the girl! In either of those first two scenarios, mercy would have been demonstrated toward the girl without God compromising his justice due to the atoning work of Christ on the Cross!

In the third scenario, where the girl reaches the age of accountability, yet either doesn't hear the gospel or hears it and rejects it, God's justice would be served, since God is under no obligation to save anyone. The African girl would die just as much an unforgiven sinner as a white healthy, unrepentant adult male here in America who died suddenly in a car accident.

The truth of the matter is that you're such vile, wretched, blasphemous, bigoted antichirst God-hater that you cannot even bring yourself to acknowledging God's goodness and mercy in either of the two positive eternal outcomes. You are committed to eternal self-destruction! I have little doubt that to this end, you have been destined from before the creation of the world.

1 Peter 2:7-8
7 This precious value, then, is for you who believe. But for those who disbelieve,

"The stone which the builders rejected,
This became the very corner stone,"

8 and,

"A stone of stumbling and a rock of offense";

for they stumble because they are disobedient to the word, and to this doom they were also appointed
NASB
None of the above makes any sense. None!

You are a heartless SOB trying to weasel out of your mindless knee-jerking fanatical proclamations.

You said hat you said and it is out there for all to see. You painted yourself into an ice cold corner

Last edited by hcap; 04-22-2020 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-22-2020, 07:22 PM   #4613
boxcar

Quote:
None of the above makes any sense. None!

You are a heartless SOB trying to weasel out of your mindless knee-jerking fanatical proclamations.

You said hat you said and it is out there for all to see. You painted yourself into an ice cold corner
Here's something that will make sense to you, you God-hating antichrist:

1 Cor 16:22a
22 If anyone does not love the Lord — a curse be on him.
NIV
Old 04-22-2020, 07:43 PM   #4614
hcap

Quote:
Here's something that will make sense to you, you God-hating antichrist:

1 Cor 16:22a
22 If anyone does not love the Lord — a curse be on him.
NIV
I have decided when glancing at any of your idiotic posts, I wIll totally skip any with a biblical quote. So save us both the bother.
Old 04-22-2020, 07:45 PM   #4615
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
In the third scenario, where the girl reaches the age of accountability, yet either doesn't hear the gospel ...
Why doesn't she hear it? More than likely because, by pure accident of birth, she does not live in a society where it is taught. After all 2/3 of the population of the planet are not Christians. If the girl were born in India she's probably Hindu and has never even heard of the gospel. So she is damned to hell by pure accident. Or did God arrange for her to never hear it? If so then He's a sadist. Or is He helpless in the face of pure accident? If the latter then He's not omnipotent.
Old 04-22-2020, 07:53 PM   #4616
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
I have decided when glancing at any of your idiotic posts, I wIll totally skip any with a biblical quote. So save us both the bother.
I told him the same thing years ago. He'll never stop.
Old 04-22-2020, 08:10 PM   #4617
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Why doesn't she hear it? More than likely because, by pure accident of birth, she does not live in a society where it is taught. After all 2/3 of the population of the planet are not Christians. If the girl were born in India she's probably Hindu and has never even heard of the gospel. So she is damned to hell by pure accident. Or did God arrange for her to never hear it? If so then He's a sadist. Or is He helpless in the face of pure accident? If the latter then He's not omnipotent.
Precisely the inescapable problem of positing evil existing in the universe of God's godlike characteristics - omnipotence, omniscience, omnibenevolence, and omnipresence. No matter how Christians spin it, Yahweh is a cruel deity purposely manufacturing untold misery for humans. Either that God and good exists, or evil does. Not both simultaneously.

And boxcar trying to rationalize the contradiction by "Jesus came to the rescue", is a despicable cowardly cop out. Jews and other religions and many philosophers have been trying to solve this problem way before the advent of the Jesus myth
Old 04-22-2020, 08:47 PM   #4618
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
What part of Rom 9:14-18 don't you get?

And God is neither a sadist or unjust if he decreed that she not be saved, since he's not morally obligated to save anyone. God doesn't owe his sovereign grace to anyone. If he owed it, then salvation is not by grace, for by its nature, "grace" is undeserved and unmerited favor bestowed by God some of his natural born, sworn enemies.
Old 04-22-2020, 08:52 PM   #4619
boxcar

Quote:
Precisely the inescapable problem of positing evil existing in the universe of God's godlike characteristics - omnipotence, omniscience, omnibenevolence, and omnipresence. No matter how Christians spin it, Yahweh is a cruel deity purposely manufacturing untold misery for humans. Either that God and good exists, or evil does. Not both simultaneously.

And boxcar trying to rationalize the contradiction by "Jesus came to the rescue", is a despicable cowardly cop out. Jews and other religions and many philosophers have been trying to solve this problem way before the advent of the Jesus myth
The problem cannot be solved apart from Jesus! Jesus lived the sinless life that none of us can live and died the death that we all rightly deserve. This is why God became incarnate in his Son!

There is no "contradiction", except the one that is a figment of your profane imagination.

But fear not! The day is rapidly approaching for you when all this will be made perfectly crystal clear to you.
Old 04-22-2020, 09:11 PM   #4620
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
What part of Rom 9:14-18 don't you get?
What part of "scripture proves nothing" don't you get?

Quote:
And God is neither a sadist or unjust if he decreed that she not be saved, since he's not morally obligated to save anyone.
But he is morally obligated. He's a moral monster undeserving of any love or praise, let alone worship.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: