Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 04-08-2017, 09:25 AM   #1
lamboguy

Today's Bayshore

i have always been a big sucker for horses that have won at 7 furlongs in their past and show up for that distance again. its the toughest distance for a horse to master.

when YOUR TO BLAME showed up at Parx last race i wondered what the horse was doing there, thinking that the horse regressed from what he was as a 2 year old. i had liked after his first race and made a note "needs to go longer with plenty of ability".

i am thinking now that since Aqueduct has no 7 furlong races, the trainer Chad Brown, used the Parx race as a prep for the Bayshore.

the race is a toughie and i am only playing YOUR TO BLAME on the basis of which i have just stated even though he did come out of a sub par race for this kind at Parx. generally i would never even think of playing this type of horse, but the price might be right to find out if the trainer did the right thing.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2017, 10:24 AM   #2
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i have always been a big sucker for horses that have won at 7 furlongs in their past and show up for that distance again. its the toughest distance for a horse to master.

when YOUR TO BLAME showed up at Parx last race i wondered what the horse was doing there, thinking that the horse regressed from what he was as a 2 year old. i had liked after his first race and made a note "needs to go longer with plenty of ability".

i am thinking now that since Aqueduct has no 7 furlong races, the trainer Chad Brown, used the Parx race as a prep for the Bayshore.

the race is a toughie and i am only playing YOUR TO BLAME on the basis of which i have just stated even though he did come out of a sub par race for this kind at Parx. generally i would never even think of playing this type of horse, but the price might be right to find out if the trainer did the right thing.
Good luck Lambo. I see 5 contenders in there and he's not 1 of them

LOCK HIM UP! I just gave you a winner
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2017, 10:54 AM   #3
Murph
Public Handicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post

I just selected Your to Blame in the NYRA contest thread. A couple of positives to go with distance is the main track race experience in November and positive switch to J. Castellano. I think he can rate just off Theory, force an honest pace then outkick him down the stretch.

Best race on today's card for my tastes.
Murph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2017, 03:26 PM   #4
whodoyoulike
Veteran

I like miggsy and caledonian betting place on each.
whodoyoulike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2017, 03:30 PM   #5
smokinjoe@bp

jock never asked horse to run till he hit top of stretch...nice run home

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: