Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 07:49 PM   #31
Premier Turf Club
Veteran

Figures

Jim:

I will email them to you right now...

Regards,
Ian
Old 12-06-2008, 08:31 PM   #32
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnielu
What others were pointed out at TP 12/6?

jdl
ROFL...that isn't enough?

The last three winners were all the top late pace horses, which is a big factor in polytrack routes.

Last edited by cj; 12-06-2008 at 08:34 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:36 PM   #33
trying2win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Turf Club
Jim:

I will email them to you right now...

Regards,
Ian
Ian:

I just got back to my computer a few minutes ago. Thanks for the Dec. 6/08 PDF of the DELTA DOWNS, CJ Pace Figures .

T2W

Last edited by trying2win; 12-06-2008 at 08:38 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:56 PM   #34
jonnielu
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
ROFL...that isn't enough?

The last three winners were all the top late pace horses, which is a big factor in polytrack routes.
I don't know what is enough for anybody, I was just asking. So there is one underlined winner, and then three more that are the top late pace? I take it that an underlined horse is a likely longshot, is that the indication?

jdl
Old 12-06-2008, 11:06 PM   #35
cj's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver
I want to know why all the animosity, I stated the numbers were good, but wondered why now he was sharing them, Cj explained why, as Ian is a great reason to be sharing them, Ian has a great service, as does Cj.

I am thinking you still mad at me for being a Gator fan.

Nuff said
What the hell are you talking about?? I don't have time to be mad at you or anybody else and I could care less about the Gators
Old 12-07-2008, 12:05 AM   #36
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnielu
I don't know what is enough for anybody, I was just asking. So there is one underlined winner, and then three more that are the top late pace? I take it that an underlined horse is a likely longshot, is that the indication?

jdl
All the figures are explained on my web site. If you are a PTC customer, there is an explanation included with the product. If you aren't, it doesn't really matter, does it?
Old 12-07-2008, 01:00 AM   #37
Indulto
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
All the figures are explained on my web site. If you are a PTC customer, there is an explanation included with the product. If you aren't, it doesn't really matter, does it?
Maybe it does to some who would like to be PTC customers but are prohibited from doing so. PTC doesn't dismiss potential future customers. Why do you?
Old 12-07-2008, 02:17 AM   #38
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

If someone becomes a PTC customer, then voila, they have the figures. That isn't dismissing them.

You obviously must realize why I don't really feel the need to play games with jonnielulu.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:08 AM   #39
Hammerhead
Slicker Picker User

Thanks CJ I think that you you did speaks for itself. I do not know how good your numbers are but will sure use them in my cappin this weekend. I have not seen anything bad mentioned about them and think this is a very unselfish move for you and PTC to allow them to be used. I will use them with Blam and see if I can improve my game. PTC is one of the best sights around. I hope someday they can get all tracks to join there orginization. They have a great site to wager on. There personel are the best.
Thanks again Ian and CJ
Old 12-07-2008, 08:36 AM   #40
jonnielu
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Well I didn't get much from the explanation on the PTC web site, and was just asking what the distinctions are. I was wondering what the underlining meant when I was reading the explanation on the PTC website.

I suppose it could matter if I were thinking about signing up with PTC to bet the underlined horses. I'll read up on your website, but if I still have questions, should I not ask?

jdl
Old 12-07-2008, 09:20 AM   #41
Pace Cap'n

JDL

Just curious--in school, about 10 seconds before the bell was going to ring, and the teacher said "Any questions?", were you the guy who always raised his hand?
Old 12-07-2008, 09:30 AM   #42
turfnsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace Cap'n
Just curious--in school, about 10 seconds before the bell was going to ring, and the teacher said "Any questions?", were you the guy who always raised his hand?
I'm guessing ten seconds before the bell they had already placed him on the short little bus.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #43
jonnielu
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pace Cap'n
No, I wasn't, is there a point?

jdl
Old 12-07-2008, 11:09 AM   #44
Indulto
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
If someone becomes a PTC customer, then voila, they have the figures. That isn't dismissing them.

You obviously must realize why I don't really feel the need to play games with jonnielulu.
I could care less about that particular interaction. What concerns me is what seems to be your transition from a knowledgeable, helpful, and fair-minded poster/moderator to one with a cavalier, insensitive, like-it-or-lump-it attitude as evidenced by the bolded phrase above.

Another example is when you recently deleted my last exchange with tlg from the NY Franchise thread; apparently at his request. There was no explanation publicly or any private request for my cooperation/understanding. They simply disappeared! I was told that you have the authority to do that at your discretion. Do you employ that discretion for everyone -- or just for your buddies?

And now you expect others to believe you are providing your figures altruistically in support of PTC when in fact such exposure will expand their audience and your reputation. As your buddy put it so succinctly, “Good luck with that.”

I'll save a copy of this exchange just in case it too is deleted.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:04 PM   #45
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indulto
I could care less about that particular interaction. What concerns me is what seems to be your transition from a knowledgeable, helpful, and fair-minded poster/moderator to one with a cavalier, insensitive, like-it-or-lump-it attitude as evidenced by the bolded phrase above.

Another example is when you recently deleted my last exchange with tlg from the NY Franchise thread; apparently at his request. There was no explanation publicly or any private request for my cooperation/understanding. They simply disappeared! I was told that you have the authority to do that at your discretion. Do you employ that discretion for everyone -- or just for your buddies?

And now you expect others to believe you are providing your figures altruistically in support of PTC when in fact such exposure will expand their audience and your reputation. As your buddy put it so succinctly, “Good luck with that.”

I'll save a copy of this exchange just in case it too is deleted.
This was about one poster who pretty much ruins (in my opinion) any thread he enters. Why would I want to play games with him given our past interactions? If you have read them, you know the answer. If you haven't, you shouldn't have stuck you nose in it, but that isn't your MO.

While obviously you can't know all the details, I assure you I am not looking to expand my audience. Someone asked a favor, and I did it without putting much thought into it all. I know you are always looking for some nefarious reasons behind a few person's actions on this board, but there are none to be found. I want to see PTC succeed, end of story, sorry.

I did delete the interaction you mention, and have done so for anyone who has ever asked that I delete a post they made. Guess what? I don't know 95% of them!

Since you always quote a message, I had no choice but to delete yours as well. Not only that, there would have been no meaning to them anyway without the originals.

You don't have to worry about it any more, I gave up the moderator gig. Obviously I was only doing it to expand my audience and repuation.

Last edited by cj; 12-07-2008 at 12:05 PM.
Closed Thread