Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 09:37 AM   #16
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

My 2 cents...as a CJ customer, I have no problems with him doing this. I applaud he and Ian trying to do something for the game, unlike most tracks and horsemen. Theses two guys are what we need more of.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:18 AM   #17
Premier Turf Club
Veteran

Thanks much Tom!

The report is up there for our clients right now. For non-clients, we have a sample of what's available on the customer side at www.premierturfclub.com under the <Handicapping> menu item on the front page.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:50 AM   #18
cj's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver
Cj

I am not questioning the product, just the fact that you use to keep them limited, which you knew drew a lot of respect from your customers.

Now the change of heart, we were curious why, I am definetly going to be one to try to learn about what others have praised for so long, your numbers.

Any thing special you could tell us about your numbers, or is it explained on PTC website?

Patrick
As a loyal and biased follower, "the numbers work" !!
The site www.pacefigures.com gives a detailed explanation
Old 12-06-2008, 01:00 PM   #19
chrisl

Hello Ian: How is the California resident block doing..Any progress. As a CJ subscriber, I hope the addition of his numbers will help. Wishing you, the best of luck..Chrisl
Old 12-06-2008, 01:48 PM   #20
cj's dad

so far today

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktruckdriver
Cj

I am not questioning the product, just the fact that you use to keep them limited, which you knew drew a lot of respect from your customers.

Now the change of heart, we were curious why, I am definetly going to be one to try to learn about what others have praised for so long, your numbers.

Any thing special you could tell us about your numbers, or is it explained on PTC website?

Patrick
RE: cj's pacefigures:

Underlined numbers @ Turfway have produced winners in the first 2 races Race 1 - #1 @ 30+/1 and race 2 - #12 @ 16/1

and @ Aqueduct - race 1 the #'s 8 & 3 were underlined and finished 1st and 2nd for a $59 exacta

nuff said !!!
Old 12-06-2008, 02:43 PM   #21
Premier Turf Club
Veteran

In the 4th at TP, the 11 had the second best perfomance figures in an awful field and the 4 was a firster from a 26% trainer that took money. 4/11 paid $320.

I also singled the horse in the 2nd that CJs Dad mentioned in Pk3s but unfortunately missed...
Old 12-06-2008, 03:22 PM   #22
cj's dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Turf Club
In the 4th at TP, the 11 had the second best perfomance figures in an awful field and the 4 was a firster from a 26% trainer that took money. 4/11 paid $320.

I also singled the horse in the 2nd that CJs Dad mentioned in Pk3s but unfortunately missed...
Just to clarify, I use the condensed figures.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:31 PM   #23
pktruckdriver
Sunny Daytona Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj's dad

Underlined numbers @ Turfway have produced winners in the first 2 races Race 1 - #1 @ 30+/1 and race 2 - #12 @ 16/1

and @ Aqueduct - race 1 the #'s 8 & 3 were underlined and finished 1st and 2nd for a $59 exacta

nuff said !!!

I want to know why all the animosity, I stated the numbers were good, but wondered why now he was sharing them, Cj explained why, as Ian is a great reason to be sharing them, Ian has a great service, as does Cj.

I am thinking you still mad at me for being a Gator fan.

Nuff said
Old 12-06-2008, 04:02 PM   #24
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Hey guys,

The figures are there for all the customers to see and evaluate. The figures are designed to point out big priced winners and hopefully it will continue.

I appreciate the nice words, but lets keep this about PTC!
Old 12-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #25
raybo
EXCEL with SUPERFECTAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Turf Club
Ray,

You are all set. You got an error message because it didn't recognize the format for the password you selected. It happens sometimes. When I logged in this morning and saw it I cleared the error and you're good to go.
Thanks much, Ian. I appreciate your personal attention. I've heard PTC has great customer service. If this is any indication, then the talk is justified.

Thanks again, and congratulations on partnering with CJ, I've heard nothing but good things about his figs and have respected his opinions on PA since the first post I read from him.

Now if we can just get this ADW crap settled we'll all be good to go!

Excel Spreadsheet Handicapping Forum

Charter Member: Horseplayers Association of North America
Old 12-06-2008, 05:11 PM   #26
chrisl

Hello PTC..I think this is worth asking a second time?.How is the California resident block coming..Chrisl
Old 12-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #27
Premier Turf Club
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl
Hello PTC..I think this is worth asking a second time?.How is the California resident block coming..Chrisl
Nothing new to report there. I was/am still hoping that when the ADW impasse is resolved things will open up for us.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:10 PM   #28
pktruckdriver
Sunny Daytona Beach

My apologies Ian, Cj.

Nuff said

Patrick
Old 12-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #29
jonnielu
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj's dad

nuff said !!!
What others were pointed out at TP 12/6?

jdl
Old 12-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #30
trying2win

DELTA DOWNS for Sat/ Dec. 6/08

That's nice to see the Sun. Dec. 7/08 CJ Pace Figures ahead of time at the PTC site under the 'HANDICAPPING' tab. However, I wanted to check out these figures for DELTA DOWNS for the evening card for Sat. Dec. 6/08, but I couldn't find them at the PTC site a few minutes ago . Wondering why PTC took them down so fast, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks,

T2W

Last edited by trying2win; 12-06-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Closed Thread