Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-31-2012, 03:06 AM   #1
newtothegame

Obama political appointees intefere in black panther case...????

Oh come now, I am sure there has to be a reasonable explanation...mosty?? NJ???
Federal Court finds Obama appointees interfered with New Black Panther prosecution

July 30, 2012

"A federal court in Washington, DC, held last week that political appointees appointed by President Obama did interfere with the Department of Justice’s prosecution of the New Black Panther Party."

". But after Obama was sworn in, the Justice Department reversed course, dismissed charges against three of the defendants, and let the fourth off with a narrowly tailored restraining order.
“The Court’s decision is another piece of evidence showing the Obama Justice Department is run by individuals who have a problem telling the truth,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said. “The decision shows that we can’t trust the Obama Justice Department to fairly administer our nation’s voting and election laws.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/federa...rticle/2503500
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 08:50 AM   #2
DJofSD
Screw PC

The name should be changed to the Department of Legal. That way, there's not any confusion about the lack of justice.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

It is the Dept of Just Us.
Do the math......
Old 07-31-2012, 02:40 PM   #4
newtothegame

Love it Tom......"us - them=no competition", is that about right?? lol
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 05:06 PM   #5
dartman51

I don't believe there has ever been a more corrupt administration than this one. I use to think it was Nixon. This bunch makes Nixon's bunch look like altar boys.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 07:51 PM   #6
Mike at A+
Software Developer

I said from the gitgo that this guy was a racist. I know it's not "politically correct" to talk about a US president in those terms but I call it like I see it. There IS such a thing as a black racist,
Mike at A+ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 08:36 PM   #7
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame
Oh come now, I am sure there has to be a reasonable explanation...mosty?? NJ???
Federal Court finds Obama appointees interfered with New Black Panther prosecution

July 30, 2012

"A federal court in Washington, DC, held last week that political appointees appointed by President Obama did interfere with the Department of Justice’s prosecution of the New Black Panther Party."

". But after Obama was sworn in, the Justice Department reversed course, dismissed charges against three of the defendants, and let the fourth off with a narrowly tailored restraining order.
“The Court’s decision is another piece of evidence showing the Obama Justice Department is run by individuals who have a problem telling the truth,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said. “The decision shows that we can’t trust the Obama Justice Department to fairly administer our nation’s voting and election laws.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/federa...rticle/2503500
Are we back to this stupid thing again. I cannot imagine anything less important and more overblown than this. Two men in one precinct stood in front of a polling place. Supposedly they intimidated voters entering the polling place. Yet, not one voter registered a complaint. Not one voter turned around and did not vote. I saw one video where an old lady with a cane (a white lady) walked right by the two men. She did not seem the least bit intimidated.

I'm not saying the two are not first class jerks, But saying that they were blocking the entrance to the polling place is just not true. There was a lot of room to enter as they were several feet in front of the door.

This was a very weak case for the government and not pursuing it was the wisest course. It was not an important case except in the minds of a few Republican Poll watchers.
Old 07-31-2012, 09:42 PM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

How do you know no one complained?
You read it on the internet?
Old 07-31-2012, 09:51 PM   #9
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
He took this class before and flunked then as well.

I believe the analogy of frightened neighbors not coming forward in gang cases was posed. He figures if no one comes forward, no crime. That's why he was meant for the postal game and not jurisprudence.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 10:08 PM   #10
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
If Republicans could have found even one person to step forward, we would have heard all about it a long time ago.

It happened in an area where the people actually voting were black. I'm sure those Black Panthers thought long and hard about the plusses of intimidating voters at that voting district.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:30 PM   #11
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Not in the video I saw about it, and heard back then that there were numerous complaints - all ignored the Just Us Brothers.
Old 07-31-2012, 10:40 PM   #12
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
I don't recall where I heard it, but I do know I heard it from more than one source, at least one was not the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
He took this class before and flunked then as well.

I believe the analogy of frightened neighbors not coming forward in gang cases was posed. He figures if no one comes forward, no crime. That's why he was meant for the postal game and not jurisprudence.
When you made the comparison with gang cases, did I tell you it was a stupid comparison? There is some history of gang members terrorizing witnesses against them.

If any of the voters had been concerned it would have been an easy matter for them to file a complaint with the election authorities. Thinking that anyone would have been afraid to vote or afraid to complain about so called intimidation is very insulting to the voters of Philadelphia. I'm about the furthest you can find from a tough guy and I would never let anyone scare me into not voting. And I would certainly not hesitate to inform the authorities if anyone tried.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:21 PM   #13
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Just Us Brothers.
That's the gig. It's fully explained by Eric Holdthis in the video, as he finds two gentleman with a nightstick outside a polling place just not that big of deal in comparison to what "his people" had to go through in the 60's.

Don't you get it, Tommy? For the Attorney General of the United States it doesn't involve justice. It involves some twisted sort of logic in comparing a crime to previous racial injustice. That makes sense, right?

[YT="Holderrrr"]x3FJE4qQbS0[/YT]
Old 07-31-2012, 11:31 PM   #14
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Holder then said,"Hey, they didn't have any of the guns I gave to the Mexican Drug Dealers. Lighten up."
Old 07-31-2012, 11:48 PM   #15
bigmack

Abandoned building was set on fire by arson, DA didn't even think about droppin the case. Know why? No one complained.

Homeless guy is murdered, no point in pursuing that case. You guessed it, no complaints.

That's the way the minds work with NJ & Most.

The case was started, why not follow it through? No jail time, whateva.

In the VERY LEAST send a national signal that standing outside polling place in get-ups like those with a NIGHTSTICK will not be tolerated in 2012 America.

Christ. Could you imagine should some skinhead Aryan types standing outside a polling place with nightsticks? This would be like Robert Byrd being AG and seeing no point in pursuing that case.

There would be riot in the streets.

T'was entertaining to hear Holder ramble on about 60's life when it was pointed out to him the man stated it was the worst case he had ever seen. NOT in the history of mankind. But Holder just went on with his little speech.