Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-28-2023, 03:26 PM   #1
mostpost

I know you are all going to love this.

https://x.com/MorePerfectUS/status/1...146797374?s=20

AOC speaks to striking UAW workers. (actual striking workers, not phony non union workers who are on the job.)

Watch the video. You are looking at a future POTUS.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:04 PM   #2
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
https://x.com/MorePerfectUS/status/1...146797374?s=20

AOC speaks to striking UAW workers. (actual striking workers, not phony non union workers who are on the job.)

Watch the video. You are looking at a future POTUS.

I left the sound off, she looked like a ranting lunatic. She is just filling the role of a loud mouth minority female taking over for Crazy Maxine. She is bottom of the barrel stupid. What is with dumb ass Democrats like yourself judging people by party affiliation, skin color, sex, and sexual orientation? The more boxes checked the lower the standards you set.

The UAW tried to get in when I was a departmental supervisor at a worldwide aerospace company 35 years ago. I was the highest level grade that was still on hourly.

I ran a couple anti union meetings, I made a lot of new enemies, it was great.

Most of the pro union workers were low skilled slackers, with long tenure.
In manufacturing environments unions do nothing but impede worker development. The union was easily defeated, like 70-30. During the down turn in the industry in the late 80's we hired some ex union workers that came from Boeing. They all needed to be reprogrammed. A person who had 25 years experience at Boeing really had a year experience 25 times over.

A highly skilled toolmaker coined that one, rest in peace RJ.

I told all the pro union people to go job hunting and see what kind of offers you get and get back to me. The company pretty much provided top pay and benefits for a non union shop and overtime was readily available.

$28 an hour or whatever and the benefit package is plenty for work I could teach a monkey to do. If the want record pay for record profits did they all
work for free when GM took a bailout and still filed bankruptcy?

I have bought a half dozen new vehicles in my lifetime and racked up some mileage. The only POS was the USA made one, a Chevy Tahoe, a lot of electronic issues, the blow motor resistor half melted and damn near caught on fire. Every once in a while the heater will turn on when you are running the AC. About 18 months in the gauges in the instrument panel started failing. I will stop now I could go on and on.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 09-28-2023 at 04:07 PM.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2023, 04:13 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

raving narcissist seems to be a requirement for POTUS these days, so maybe mostpost is onto something
Old 09-28-2023, 04:38 PM   #4
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Reminds me of Howard Dean. Not a good look for her.

Btw, she is way too dumb to be Prez. But then again, so is Kamala
Old 09-28-2023, 04:44 PM   #5
Bustin Stones

Listen, I get it. My father in law was straight rank and file. He was blue collar Catholic voting Dem. It was a binary decision to him. Either he got the raise or the shareholders got more profit.
Those yokels in Indonesia trying to buy their first washing machine that were bidding for his job never crossed his mind.
AOC spouting phrases that the hourly love to hear isn't really serving them well. I mean it will certainly garner her favor with them. They'll never truly understand how she damaged their families. The lessons of Lordstown and Flint still haven't been learned. Some day she'll be running for president and anyone opposed to her policies will be labelled misogynist for speaking against her ideals. We learn from history that we never learn from history.
She's supposedly educated but watching her rail against false premises is a study in politics. (kinda entertaining if you don't take it seriously)
Bustin Stones is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2023, 04:49 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin Stones View Post
Listen, I get it. My father in law was straight rank and file. He was blue collar Catholic voting Dem. It was a binary decision to him. Either he got the raise or the shareholders got more profit.
Those yokels in Indonesia trying to buy their first washing machine that were bidding for his job never crossed his mind.
AOC spouting phrases that the hourly love to hear isn't really serving them well. I mean it will certainly garner her favor with them. They'll never truly understand how she damaged their families. The lessons of Lordstown and Flint still haven't been learned. Some day she'll be running for president and anyone opposed to her policies will be labelled misogynist for speaking against her ideals. We learn from history that we never learn from history.
She's supposedly educated but watching her rail against false premises is a study in politics. (kinda entertaining if you don't take it seriously)

I think liberal thinking kills brain cells. KJP has an IVY league education and she comes across as lost and stupid.
Old 09-28-2023, 05:04 PM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Reminds me of Howard Dean. Not a good look for her.

The Dean Scream!

Old 09-28-2023, 05:04 PM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin Stones View Post
Good post. Right on target. Don’t forget lessons learned via the Boeing walkouts too
Old 09-28-2023, 05:14 PM   #9
Dick Whitman
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
This would mean more if you guys didn't relentlessly label every woman on the left as dumb and ugly, and those are the kinder descriptions.

It's obvious it makes you feel better about yourselves.
Dick Whitman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2023, 05:19 PM   #10
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Whitman View Post
This would mean more if you guys didn't relentlessly label every woman on the left as dumb and ugly
Well, if the shoe fits…
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2023, 05:27 PM   #11
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post

I left the sound off, she looked like a ranting lunatic. She is just filling the role of a loud mouth minority female taking over for Crazy Maxine. She is bottom of the barrel stupid. What is with dumb ass Democrats like yourself judging people by party affiliation, skin color, sex, and sexual orientation? The more boxes checked the lower the standards you set.
on.
Might as well leave the sound off. Your brain has been off forever. Not surprising that you would leave the sound off. Wouldn’t want to be exposed to new ideas, would you? If you’re looking for bottom of the barrel stupid, look in the mirror. Other candidates include MTG, Lauren Boebert, Kari Lake and James Comer.

How’s that impeachment hearing going? Hint! It’s not going well. All three witnesses said there is not enough evidence to support impeachment, much less a conviction. And those were all witnesses selected specifically by Republicans. Meantime, Democrats are not allowed to call rebuttal witnesses. The whole thing is a sham.
Old 09-28-2023, 05:34 PM   #12
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The hearings are going very well.
It is an investigation, not articles.
Did you have the sounf off?
The experts all said based on what there is now, it is the
OBLIGATION TO INVESTIGATE and that DOJ has dropped the ball.
Old 09-28-2023, 05:35 PM   #13
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Whitman View Post
This would mean more if you guys didn't relentlessly label every woman on the left as dumb and ugly, and those are the kinder descriptions.

It's obvious it makes you feel better about yourselves.
She told us Miami would be under water and non existent. That was supposed to have happened three years ago, dontcha know.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2023, 06:06 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Might as well leave the sound off. Your brain has been off forever. Not surprising that you would leave the sound off. Wouldn’t want to be exposed to new ideas, would you? If you’re looking for bottom of the barrel stupid, look in the mirror. Other candidates include MTG, Lauren Boebert, Kari Lake and James Comer.

How’s that impeachment hearing going? Hint! It’s not going well. All three witnesses said there is not enough evidence to support impeachment, much less a conviction. And those were all witnesses selected specifically by Republicans. Meantime, Democrats are not allowed to call rebuttal witnesses. The whole thing is a sham.

I read the captioning DUMBASS. I do not enjoy listening to idiot politicians scream garbage. What new ideas would I learn from a screaming idiot like AOC? I doubt she doesn't know a damn bit of useful information that I don't
and I would bet my left arm I know a lot of useful things that she doesn't.

As for those Republicans you rattled off you will never catch me calling them smart. Obviously you are so unskilled and devoid of knowledge AOC impresses you. If all I knew how to do is like stamps I suppose I would find someone with an I.Q. of 80 intelligent.

What are your skills again stamp licker?

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 09-28-2023 at 06:07 PM.
Old 09-28-2023, 09:36 PM   #15
davew

Quote:

Sham impeachments? who set the precedence for that?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply