Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-10-2018, 01:24 PM   #16
Clocker
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14,968
Rep Power: 22 Clocker is a jewel in the roughClocker is a jewel in the roughClocker is a jewel in the rough
Rachel Brand has held a number of appointed positions in the government, the first coming from "W".

Quote:
According to OpenSecrets.org, Brand has contributed heavily to Republicans - including George W. Bush, John McCain, Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton and Ed Gillespie.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...st-nine-months
__________________
A man's got to know his limitations. -- Dirty Harry
Clocker is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 02:29 PM   #17
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 11,472
Rep Power: 0 mostpost mostpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
7 top level FBI agents have quit

That IG Report that’s coming is stalking the halls of the FBI
More nonsense from the King of Nonsense. Some of those men took retirements they had been planning for some time. Some were reassigned to other positions in the bureau as Christopher Wray put his own people in administrative posts. Something every new executive does. Some were fired for refusing to kiss Trump's ring.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 02:29 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: New York
Posts: 57,324
Rep Power: 86 PaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Some were fired for refusing to kiss Trump's ring.
Original. I like it.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 02:32 PM   #19
woodtoo
Registered User
 
woodtoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: donkeys ride from ASD
Posts: 7,736
Rep Power: 22 woodtoo is a name known to allwoodtoo is a name known to allwoodtoo is a name known to allwoodtoo is a name known to allwoodtoo is a name known to allwoodtoo is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Original. I like it.
Yes it's got a ring to it. No truth but a ring!
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 02:42 PM   #20
hcap
Registered User
 
hcap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location:
Posts: 20,273
Rep Power: 36 hcap is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
Some were fired for refusing to kiss Trump's ass.
Hope you don't mind, I FTFY
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 03:04 PM   #21
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 11,472
Rep Power: 0 mostpost mostpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
$100K paid to Russians for dirt on Pres.Trump ....after he was elected.
Chasing a coup and getting caught dumb dems.
@NYT
Talk about a dishonest misrepresentation of something. Do you even read the links you post? The money was paid, not for dirt on Trump, but for delivery of stolen NSA cyberweapons.

From the New York Times story:
Several American intelligence officials said they made clear that they did not want the Trump material from the Russian, who was suspected of having murky ties to Russian intelligence and to Eastern European cybercriminals. He claimed the information would link the president and his associates to Russia. Instead of providing the hacking tools, the Russian produced unverified and possibly fabricated information involving Mr. Trump and others, including bank records, emails and purported Russian intelligence data.

In fact, American intelligence officials ended the operation when the began to suspect that the true purpose of the Russians was to incite discord among Americans.

From the New York times story:
But his apparent eagerness to sell the Trump “kompromat” — a Russian term for information used to gain leverage over someone — to American spies raised suspicions among officials that he was part of an operation to feed the information to United States intelligence agencies and pit them against Mr. Trump. Early in the negotiations, for instance, he dropped his asking price from about $10 million to just over $1 million. Then, a few months later, he showed the American businessman a 15-second clip of a video showing a man in a room talking to two women.

Quite the opposite of what you claim, American Intelligence official were negotiating with the Russian for the return of NSA cyber weapons, not dirt on Trump.

And the money was not paid by Dems it was paid by NSA.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 03:05 PM   #22
elysiantraveller
Registered User
 
elysiantraveller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 7,234
Rep Power: 21 elysiantraveller will become famous soon enough
You guys realize she is a dyed in the wool conservative right?

Just like all of these GOP congressmen not running for reelection.

Haven't checked aluminum futures lately but may get in with all the tin foil hats around here.

When you've got friends like Trump supporters I guess you don't need enemies.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 02-10-2018 at 03:07 PM.
elysiantraveller is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 03:06 PM   #23
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 11,472
Rep Power: 0 mostpost mostpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Hope you don't mind, I FTFY
I was going to write that, but decided I didn't want to be like JustRalph.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 03:45 PM   #24
Tom
Registered User
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 87,533
Rep Power: 113 Tom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to beholdTom is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
I was going to write that, but decided I didn't want to be like JustRalph.
Not to worry, I know JustRalph.
You will never be like him.
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 04:39 PM   #25
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: New York
Posts: 57,324
Rep Power: 86 PaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Talk about a dishonest misrepresentation of something. Do you even read the links you post? The money was paid, not for dirt on Trump, but for delivery of stolen NSA cyberweapons.

From the New York Times story:
Several American intelligence officials said they made clear that they did not want the Trump material from the Russian, who was suspected of having murky ties to Russian intelligence and to Eastern European cybercriminals. He claimed the information would link the president and his associates to Russia. Instead of providing the hacking tools, the Russian produced unverified and possibly fabricated information involving Mr. Trump and others, including bank records, emails and purported Russian intelligence data.

In fact, American intelligence officials ended the operation when the began to suspect that the true purpose of the Russians was to incite discord among Americans.

From the New York times story:
But his apparent eagerness to sell the Trump “kompromat” — a Russian term for information used to gain leverage over someone — to American spies raised suspicions among officials that he was part of an operation to feed the information to United States intelligence agencies and pit them against Mr. Trump. Early in the negotiations, for instance, he dropped his asking price from about $10 million to just over $1 million. Then, a few months later, he showed the American businessman a 15-second clip of a video showing a man in a room talking to two women.

Quite the opposite of what you claim, American Intelligence official were negotiating with the Russian for the return of NSA cyber weapons, not dirt on Trump.

And the money was not paid by Dems it was paid by NSA.
I know, that's why the story keeps mentioning the "Trump dirt." Because it was so unimportant and so uninteresting...and there was NO WAY the NSA wanted anything to do with that UNIMPORTANT stuff...

You're always a trip and a half.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 06:11 PM   #26
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 41,305
Rep Power: 65 JustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Not to worry, I know JustRalph.
You will never be like him.
Bazinga! Shades of Lloyd Bentsen
__________________
SHUT UP AND BET!
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 06:54 PM   #27
Ocala Mike
Registered User
 
Ocala Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,070
Rep Power: 15 Ocala Mike is a jewel in the roughOcala Mike is a jewel in the roughOcala Mike is a jewel in the rough
A more plausible explanation is that she "dove off the ship" because she became sick and tired of having to work for the repulsive captain. Keep the conspiracy theories going, though - they sell a lot of tinfoil beanies.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 07:42 PM   #28
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 41,305
Rep Power: 65 JustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to behold
Good, keep draining the swamp!

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg AF8EF1BC-1EAB-4C01-B60F-73FFEA99F91D.jpeg (286.5 KB, 13 views)
__________________
SHUT UP AND BET!
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 08:18 PM   #29
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: New York
Posts: 57,324
Rep Power: 86 PaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud ofPaceAdvantage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
A more plausible explanation is that she "dove off the ship" because she became sick and tired of having to work for the repulsive captain. Keep the conspiracy theories going, though - they sell a lot of tinfoil beanies.
What conspiracy theories?

And if you call those conspiracy theories, then what you propose above should count as one too, don't you think?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-10-2018, 08:30 PM   #30
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 41,305
Rep Power: 65 JustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to beholdJustRalph is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
What conspiracy theories?

And if you call those conspiracy theories, then what you propose above should count as one too, don't you think?
The left wing mothership directed the term "conspiracy theories" start being used for all things rotten at the DOJ and FBI. The minions fell in line.

It won’t be a conspiracy theory when the IG Report comes out. It won’t be a conspiracy theory when after the IG Report comes out and DOJ will be under pressure to empanel multiple grand juries. A special prosecutor may come first and in fact may have to come first based on the depth and width of this mess.

We are years away from the end of this mess. But, the one thing that may speed it up is the fact that the FBI granted multiple levels of immunity to individuals right in the middle this mess.
__________________
SHUT UP AND BET!
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which handicapping software has given you the best ROI?
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2018 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved -- Best Viewed in a modern browser @ 1280x720 Resolution Or Higher
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.