Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:31 AM   #16
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

How many are you taking in to your home?

Triggered......yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
After all, you live in the make-believe world, not me!
Old 10-22-2018, 10:34 AM   #17
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
More scare tactics from Chumpy and friends. Even Fox News's Chris Wallace is calling it preposterous

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...01873103552518
Here's a clue for you, I don't need other people to thing for me.
You and FanDan have that market all to yourselves.
Here's another one, just because he works for FOX doesn't mean I have any respect for him. I do not.

I know, I know, going against the party line - must be hard for your and your elk to grasp that can happen. It can.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:35 AM   #18
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
How many are you taking in to your home?

Triggered......yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
After all, you live in the make-believe world, not me!
Amazing how well Chumpy plays on your fears of brown skin and Hispanic rapists, murderers and unlawful voters.

He plays you guys like a squealing fiddle
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 10:35 AM   #19
boxcar

Quote:
More scare tactics from Chumpy and friends. Even Fox News's Chris Wallace is calling it preposterous

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...01873103552518
It is scary. We can't afford to give these invaders free lunches, free housing, free medical, free phones, free internet, etc., etc., etc. for the rest of their lives.

Maybe that is your vision of utopia, but it's not how life works in the real world.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:37 AM   #20
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
It is scary. We can't afford to give these invaders free lunches, free housing, free medical, free phones, free internet, etc., etc., etc. for the rest of their lives.

Maybe that is your vision of utopia, but it's not how life works in the real world.

Whatever.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 10:42 AM   #21
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Amazing how well Chumpy plays on your fears of brown skin and Hispanic rapists, murderers and unlawful voters.

No matter WHO is in that caravan, they NO RIGHT to come here illegally.

HOW MANY area YOU personally taking in, paying for, feeding, making sure they go to their hearings?

I thought so.
Big talk for smaller walker.

I gotta suggest that to Trump - he put them with you and Ely - inside a week, they would all go BACK HOME!
Old 10-22-2018, 10:56 AM   #22
boxcar

Quote:

Whatever.
Truly, one of your signature replies.

You and Blah, Blah, Blah Burls should put your heads together to see if between the two of you, you guys would be able register so much as one bleep that would remotely resemble a brain wave.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:58 AM   #23
elysiantraveller

This whole thing is a giant snoozer...

This is the GOP and Trump trying to whip up votes anyway they can in the face of a Blue Wave. Tax cuts and immigrants are good talking points.

In March alone over 50,000 people were turned back at the border... this is much ado about nothing.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 11:18 AM   #24
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Yeah, it must be a real snoozer for the parents of National Guardsmen or Military who have to be deployed to stop this human tide.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 11:26 AM   #25
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Yeah, it must be a real snoozer for the parents of National Guardsmen or Military who have to be deployed to stop this human tide.
Yeah... sounds rough...

I mean they could be fighting and dying in some faraway land... but yeah... I'm sure the parents are worried about this too...
Old 10-22-2018, 11:47 AM   #26
jimmyb

Quote:

Today, let’s consider one of the many who’ve already established a beachhead.

This bad hombre was recently lugged by the Sutton Police Department on charges of giving a false name to a police officer, possession/use of false/stolen Registry of Motor Vehicles documents, identity fraud and false registration as a voter. He’s using the name of a real Puerto Rican, but his real identity is a mystery, so let’s just call him Mr. Impostor — Mr. I.

The Sutton PD states Mr. I “has been living under a stolen identity for the past approximate 17 years … under this stolen identity the impostor has obtained a MA operator’s license and registered to vote. … The imposter also has numerous arrests in MA under the stolen Identity, to include 25 entries on the Board of Probation record.”

Mr. I was stopped last month for going 64 in a 40-mph zone. Pretty routine, until Mr. I “left upset, yelling at Officer (Brian) Hull in Spanish and flaunting his middle finger as he drove away.”
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that Mr. I is a Democrat.

Needless to say, after that, the Sutton PD made some queries about Mr. I.

“He was first issued a MA license at the age of 40 in MA in 2010. His criminal history reflects that he has been in MA since 2002 but waited until 2010 to obtain a license.”

Odd, no? Stranger yet, the original documents in Puerto Rico list the real American citizen’s height as 5’2”. Mr. I has variously listed his height, on his various arrest and RMV records, as between 5’11” and 6’1”.

As the Sutton PD notes, “Nine inches of growth over 4 years in your late 30s would be quite an astonishing biological accomplishment.”

Arrest record: “possession of class B substance offense in 2006 in Worcester … cocaine … On 5/24/11… possessing ammunition by Worcester Police…Vice Squad serving (3) separate search warrants … August of 2017 arrested during a traffic stop after a stolen 9 mm handgun was recovered from under the seat he had been occupying.”

Mr. I was only committing the crimes Americans can no longer be bothered committing.

Next, the cops checked out the woman to whom the vehicle Mr. I was driving is registered: “the wife/girlfriend of the impostor.

“Inquiry with the MA Department of Transitional Assistance revealed that (Ms. I) has received financial assistance in the past, last receiving assistance in April of 2016.”

Mr. I was driving one of Mrs. I’s three cars — a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica. Her other two vehicles are a bit more upscale — a 2015 Mercedes GLA250 SUV and a 2009 Porsche Cayenne SUV.

The Sutton PD believes the ownership of three vehicles “including two expensive luxury vehicles, seems suspect,” noting her welfare history and residence in “an apartment complex that has a substantial number of units that are government subsidized.”

Mr. I was arrested, but another surprise — Mr. I was cut loose with $1,000 bail and the clerk allowed him to sign his bail form under the name of the U.S. citizen who he so obviously is not.

Last edited by jimmyb; 10-22-2018 at 11:51 AM.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 11:53 AM   #27
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Today, let’s consider one of the many who’ve already established a beachhead.
This has nothing to do with the caravan.

It will or won't arrive. The people that arrive will be processed. Some with legitimate asylum claims will be admitted. The overwhelming majority of them will be turned back. This is an attempt at manufacturing a crisis to whip up a base.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

We turn back 20,000-50,000 people a month.
Old 10-22-2018, 11:55 AM   #28
woodtoo

Quote:

This is the GOP and Trump trying to whip up votes anyway they can in the face of a Blue Wave. Tax cuts and immigrants are good talking points.

In March alone over 50,000 people were turned back at the border... this is much ado about nothing.
An army advances on its stomach, meaning they must be fed, hydrated and clothed the entire distance and they are, judging by the new knapsacks, shoes and endurance to forwardly progress.

If these supplies are disrupted for just one day they will need to stop, rest and refuel. I've seem video of them boarding semi-trailers and seen men going through line of invaders handing out money, likely 100$ bills. This has been planned months ahead to arrive as near to the midterms as possible. The optic are of an invading force even carrying South American flags and burning American flags. These are your new Democrats increasing their voting base at any and all costs. Political through and through.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 11:59 AM   #29
jimmyb

Quote:
This has nothing to do with the caravan.

It will or won't arrive. The people that arrive will be processed. Some with legitimate asylum claims will be admitted. The overwhelming majority of them will be turned back. This is an attempt at manufacturing a crisis to whip up a base.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

We turn back 20,000-50,000 people a month.
Has everything to do with Harry's post implying these types of illegals don't exist in the U.S and are only a figment of someones imagination.

I could post other examples but know democrats will deny, deny, deny, justfy, justify, justify.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2018, 12:04 PM   #30
woodtoo

Quote:

Amazing how untruthful you really are.back at ya.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: